Lost

Secret Charm

After circling the same place Shin hye and Moon Geun Young stops from walking.

“Hey shin Hye…” Moon Geun Young said desperately  “were lost.” She looks to the left and right.

“Yeah it looks like it” Park Shin Hye sat and pouted “why did we never have the gift of sense of direction?”

“I am thirsty.. Let’s go buy some drink” Moon Geun Young pulled Shin hye.

They looked around and saw a vending machine and walked toward it. While Moon Geun Young is buying Shin Hye looked at shop beside the machine

“Look!”Shin Hye whispered to her.

“What?” She looks to the direction where Shin Hye points.

“Do you think what I think?” Shin Hye  said it with a big smile.

“Yeah! Let’s take a look” Shin Hye and Moon Geun said happily.

They went in  the shop and looked at the different accessories and had learned that those are charms .When they are looking for a lucky charm, for fortune they saw an identical necklace, it has a sheep pendant and the necklace is made from bronze.

“Look at that!” they both said it.

“It’s cute” Moon Geun Young said it “are you going to buy one?”

Shin Hye looked at the price tag “let’s see”

She opened her purse and look “well no..” she look at Moon Geun Young  sadly “my money is not enough”

“Is that so?” Moon Geun Smiles “let’s just come back her again if we already have enough.”

They are about to turn around  when the owner approaches them “do you girls really like these necklace?”

“Yes” they both said and they looked at each other and laughed.

The owner smiles “is that so? the owner said. " I am willing to give you thirty percent discounts… are you going to take it?”

They both look at each other, smiles and say “yes!”

“You girls have different taste” the owner smiles “these necklaces are a love charm.” It’s good that before the shop closes down these necklaces found their rightful owner” gives them the bag.

“Thank you!” they both said it and smiled.

When they went out they put on the necklaces

“It looks good on you” Shin Hye said to her happily.

“same to you… ”  Moon Geun Young said it looking at her and holds the sheep pendant  “is it really a charm for love?”