He likes my friend

Secret Charm

“I really want to read the volume of this book” Moon Geun Young told him without letting go of the book.

“Same here… I also want to read it so that I could finish my homework” he said softly but holds the book firmly.

“Do you really need this?” Moon Geun released the book slowly.

“Yeah, if it’s okay to you… I can let you read this after I use.” He smiles.

“Thank you… but is it alright to you?” Moon Geun smiles to him.

“Yeah” he smiles to her “I am Jung Yong Hwa” he introduces himself to her simple yet cool.

“Nice knowing you Mr. Jung Yong Hwa .. I am Moon Geun Young” She smiles to him.

“I’ll buy this book first, and then after I use it  ...I’ll let you borrow it.”

“But we are not going to meet each other again... We just met just now” she smiles to him “thank you for the offer”.

“The world in our school grounds is small… I always see you with Park Shin Hye in the garden.” He paused “We share the same university”\

Moon Geun Young smiles in confusion “Sure? I didn’t saw you around.. Or maybe I did… I just don’t remember.”

“Were schoolmates” he smiles “I always see you with Park Shin Hye … She is so cute whenever she smiles” Yong Hwa paused and his face turned red

Moon Geun Young opened wide in shock and happily says “you like Shin Hye?”

 

She smiles when his face turned redder.

“Promise me not to tell her what you had discovered just now” Jung Yong Hwa covered his eyes “no matter what happen …you should not tell her”

“No worries I won’t tell her… but I will talk about our meeting” Moon Geun Young smiles.

“Please?” Jung Yong Hwa’s eyes are pleading

“I promise” she smiles “I won’t tell her your feelings”

“Thanks” Jung Yong Hwa said to her.

After buying the book Jung Yong Hwa asks Moon Geun Young’s contact number.

“Don’t ever give my number to anybody else” she said while giving his phone back.

“Okay” he saves her number “see you around Moon Geun Young” he smiles.