talk about crushes

Secret Charm

The next day Shin Hye went for a walk in the garden during break time.

♥♥♥ in the garden♥♥♥

“Aish I hate this!” she breathes deeply “I can’t concentrate in everything what I do” she said to herself...

She flashes back when she and Geun Suk kissed and when she looked at Geun young she looks in pain…currently now shin Hye was in a deep thought.

“Boo!” Shin Hye got startled.

“Yong Hwa you made my soul jump off from my body” Shin hye said while holding her chest.

“Am I that scary?” Yong Hwa scratches his head.

“You just surprised me” she smiles.

“You are so down today... Is it because of yesterday?” he looks down to the ground “I am sorry... It’s Because of me... You lost your treasured lips”

Shin Hye smiles to young Hwa.

“It’s not your fault it’s mine”

Yong Hwa and shin Hye tuned their back to the person and they saw Geun Suk.

“Geun Suk” they both said

“I am sorry for sticking my nose to others business.” Geun Suk said with a timid smile.

“No one wants to happen it right? And besides it is an accident” She Hye smile.

Yong Hwa smiles when he saw Shin Hye’s confidence is back “so… you are fine now?”

“Yes totally fine” shin Hye.

“Calling Mr. Jung Yong Hwa of class A please proceed to the faculty room”

The speaker speaks.

“I’ll be right back just stay right here” Yong Hwa said while smiling.

“Okay” Shin Hye said and Geun Suk nodded.

Yong Hwa left and left them both alone.

“So does your friend have a boyfriend already?” Geun Suk breaks the silence between them.

“So… Who do you mean?” Shin Hye diverts her look from the sky to the trees.

“Geun Young” Geun Suk’s cheek turns red.

Shin Hye’s eyes open wide “You like her?”

Geun Suk clears his throat

“Hey!” Shin Hye insisted.

“Yeah I like her… ” He looks down to his feet.

“Oh my!” Shin Hye jumps out of happiness

“What?” Geun Suk looks to her “can it be that she is already in relationship?”

“So far…. Sorry to say this but….” Shin Hye made a sad face.

“Oh.. I’m late” Geun Suk said to himself.

Shin Hye smiles “she’s available”

“That’s a relief!” Geun Suk said out loud when he had a realized it he blushed “don’t mind what I said”

Shin Hye laughs

“You really did scare me” he breathes deeply “Can you help me make a move?”

“I am not good at match making but I will try my best” Shin Hye smiles to him and sits down in the grass “I am getting tired of standing….so I will just seat if it’s fine with you.”

“Its okay” Geun Suk kneels like a prince proposing to a princess “What keeps Yong Hwa too long?”

“He will be back soon” She looks to him.

“You miss him?” Geun Suk

“No” She just simply smiles.

“Denial” he teases her.

Not knowing from the second floor of a building, two eyes are staring at Geun Suk and Shin Hye…

“My best friend….and the person that I like is together” she pauses

"What does this means?"

It was Moon Geun Young standing and holding the Charm necklace on her hand that they bought.