fatefull meeting

Secret Charm

"Hey! Moon Geun Young" he smiles to her.
"It's just you Jung Yong Hwa" She smiles back to him.
"Came for lunch?" Yong Hwa smiles.
"Yup... alone?" She looks to Yong Hwa's  hands, she saw his lunch box and below it is the book that he bought the last time  in the book store."Are you already done eating your lunch?"
"Nope.. Not yet" he was about to stand up when he heards Shin Hye's voice.
"Moon Geun Young let's eat! I'm starving" Shin Hye call her.
Moon Geun Young looks to Shin Hye "Be right there!" and she looks back to Yong Hwa "Want to eat lunch with us?"
Jung Yong Hwa's face turned red  that bought Moon Geun Young to laugh.
"Don't worry she's not aware with your feelings" Moon Geun Young smiles to him.
"I would like to.. but.. is it okay?" Yong Hwa smiles to her.
"Yeah it's okay  with me" She smiles "Let's eat"
Moon Geun Young leads the way towards Shin Hye and Geun Suk's direction and Yong Hwa is following behind her.
While waiting for Moon Geun Young Geun Suk opened his bag and gets a box.
"Shin Hye .. You should try these" Geun Suk opens the box.
"What is that? Geun Suk" Shin Hye asks Geun Suk while looking at the insides of the box.
"These are gift from my aunt ... they are red squash seeds" Geun Suk said happily.
"okay i'll try one first" Shin Hye gets one seed and eats it. "This is good" Shin Hye smiles
.

Moon Geun Young and Yong Hwa arrives
"Sorry for making you guys wait"  Moon Geun Young said it and made a peace sign.
"It's okay" Shin Hye and Geun Suk said chorally.
Geun Suk turned around to look at Moon Geun Young's direction. Jung Yong Hwa and Geun Suk stared each other and chorally said "What are you doing here?"
"You knew each other?" Moon Geun Young ask both of them.
"Yeah.. unfortunately were classmates" Jung Yong Hwa said it calm and cool.
Geun Suk is  obviously annoyed after seeing Yong Hwa.
"Ah.. is that so? what if we will start our meal? and set aside the connections first..." Shin Hye said it and smiles to them.
"Good idea! Let's eat" Moon Geun Young smiles and sat beside Shin Hye facing Geun Suk. "Come on Yong Hwa"
Shin Hye smiles to Jung Yong Hwa
Jung Yong Hwa looks to Geun Suk " Is it okay to you Jang Geun Suk?"