Pin and Bear

Secret Charm

Shin hye opens her eyes and felt a cool breeze touch on her face. ---- She heard the GeunGeun voices laughing and decided to walk towards the veranda and saw the two playing with the waves.—they are running forward the wave when it draws back but when it is pushing forward they are running away from it. She smiles when suddenly someone knocks and opens the door.

“Good Morning” Yong hwa grins “Did you have a wonderful dream of Yong Hwa last night?” He teases.

Shin Hye laughs “I had a beautiful nightmare” she walks towards him.

“Let’s go to them—they have been playing since five.”

“What time is it?” Shin Hye looks to the clock “it’s still early--- those two really are enjoying the trip”

“As if you’re not enjoying it” Yong Hwa teases her as they are walking down the stairs.

“Of course I myself is enjoying too” Shin Hye said

When they arrives the sea side they eat breakfast

“You missed the wonderful sunrise” Geun Young voiced.

“Yeah really it’s beautiful” Geun Suk agreed “it’s cool that Yong Hwa’s rest house is near the beach”

“My mom picked this place” Yong Hwa said

“Your mom has a great taste” Shin Hye said “the food is also good”

“It is cooked by the care taker” Geun Suk said “so tomorrow is Christmas..What are the plans?”

“We will go help shopping and cook the food” Yong Hwa said calmly.

And they agreed.

♥♥♥ In the mall♥♥♥

They are lining in the cashier

“So many people are lining” Geun Young said.

“Yeah…” Shin Hye nodded “ahm—Yong hwa we will just roam around a bit..can we?”

“’Kay—just make sure to text me where your location is” Yong Hwa said and smiles

Shin Hye nodded and pulls Geun Young out of the grocery store and went to a shop of men’s clothes.

“What are you planning to buy?” Geun Young asks.

“I don’t know yet---I am not good in choosing gifts” Shin ye said while she is looking at the men’s clothes hanged “did you already have a gift for Geun Suk?”

“No---but I am planning on buying shoes for him”

“I see” Shin Hye smiles.

After buying a gift for Yong Hwa and Geun suk Shin hye excuses herself  to Geun young and went to a jewelry shop and bought something.

“I hope she will like these” Shin Hye smiles as she hides the gifts in her bag pack and went to Geun Young.

“Where did you go?” Geun Young asks.

“I just went to the comfort room—nature calls” She laughs to hide her white lie.

“’Kay—lets go to them now...Geun Suk keep on texting me to meet them in the car.”

They went home and helped on cooking with the married care takers.. time passes by and it is already evening.

The girls are busy preparing the table and the boys are in the terrace.

“Geun Suk?” Yong Hwa calls him.

“What is it?” Geun Suk walks towards him.

“Did you already have a gift for them?” Yong Hwa asks.

“Yeah—but I am not sure if they will like it... How about you?”

“Same here… just like your situation.”

“This is called noche Buena right?” Geun suk asks.

“Yeah” Yong Hwa smiles “I guess the table is ready—lets go now”

They ate their food and kept awake until 12 am and greeted each other “merry Christmas!” they gave the gifts for each other and opens it.

Geun Young gave Geun Suk a rubber shoe and Geun Suk gave her a t-shirt it has her favorite cartoon “SpongeBob”

 Geun Young said happily “thanks”

Geun Suk grins and gave Geun Young a kiss on her cheek “thank you too for the shoes it fitted well”

“Shin Hye gave Yong Hwa a jacket and he gave her a teddy bear.

“This is soooo cute! Thanks a lot” Shin hye said happily as she hugs the bear.

“It’s good that you liked it--- and thank you too for the jacket it has my favorite color--blue” Yong hwa smiles.

Shin Hye gave Geun Young a gift and she as well and they opened it in the same time.

Shin Hye gave Geun Young a pin with a red rose form but having a diamond beads as a design and Geun Young gave Shin hye a pin with a winter rose design with a pearl beads.

“We have chosen the same gifts. “They said chorally.

After how many minutes of chat they went to bed.

“Tomorrow we will be having our time roaming in this place “Shin Hye said and hugged the bear “I’ll call you –hmmm---Yongshin” She smiles and pins the winter rose pin on the ear of the bear “pretty!”.