New friends

Secret Charm

"I'm not sure maybe but it doesn't look like one" Shin Hye smiles and diverts her look from the pendant to Moon Geun Young's face " What do you think?"
"Like what you said it does not look like one but i do believe in magic" Moon Geun said happily.
The girls went home after knowing the direction. Shin Hye went to the park and jog. and a cute white dog caught her attentionthe dog was playing with his owner fetch. Without looking to her direction she bumped to a guy who is standing looking at the flower beds.
"I'm so sorry..." she looked up and she gasp when she saw a tall, handsome man he was looking at her eyes "I really am sorry.. i don't look to where i walk."
The guy smiles "it's fine with me"
She looks at his feature, he was having a long hair, has pinkish lips and whenever he smiles his pearl white teeth comes out. "such wonderful teeth" she said unconsciously.
the guy got confused "what?" he smiles.
"Ahh its nothing" she looked to the flower beds to divert the feeling of embarrassment
The flowers are having different beautiful colors that fits to the landscape of the park.
"Beautiful isn't it?" the guy said looking at the flower beds.
"Yeah" she smiles.
"You love flowers?" the guy asks looking at her.
"Yup.. I used to plant some in my mini garden" she looked at him and she caught his smile.
"I'm Jang Geun Suk" he smiles and offered his hand while looking at her
"Nice meeting you..." she smiles  and accepts his hand for a shake " I am Park Shin Hye ".
"It's good to know some one that has same interest." Geun Suk smiles " most ladies love flowers but they are not fond of gardening."
"yeah that's true" Shin Hye smiles to him "It's rare that boys are doing gardening."
Geun Suk laughs "yeah you hit the spot! well gardening makes me feel relaxed"
Shin Hye looks at her watch " I need to go.. it's nice knowing you mr. jang."
"Just call me Geun Suk... Miss Park. " he smiles.
"Shin Hye is fine" she smiles to him "so.. i'll go first"
"okay.." he smiles "it's good to have a friend like you... were friends right?"
"well ..." she saw his smile fades "yeah we are" she said it honestly she was just teasing him.
In the Book Store Moon Geun is looking for a book and she didn't felt that her bracelet fell. She notices that the bracelet is missing she went back to all the direction she went and  didn't find it.
"Shin Hye gave me the bracelet..." she said sadly "i cant lost it!"
She was looking at the corners and a guy approaches her.
"Excuse me miss?"
She turned to where the voice came from and she saw a tall guy with a bonnet.
"Is this what you are looking for?" he opened his hand and show her.
"My bracelet!' the guy gave her "thank you so much!"
"it's okay" he said in a soft gentle voice.

The guy left her after giving her the bracelet and she was  looking for the book that she needs.
"That guy is cute " Moon Geun Young  holds her necklace "do you really have magic?"
She is looking at the shelves and saw the book that she needs but it has only one left. She ran to the book and when she grab it another hand also holds it. The owner of the hand is the guy who returned her bracelet.
"It's you again." the guy smiles without letting go of the book.
"It's you... " She smiles back "thank you for earlier'
"The book" they both said it.