Loving Two (Changmin/Kyuhyun/Yunho) (Drabble)

Oneshot Series

Drabble...
----------------------------------


Kyuhyun doesn't know how he ended up like this, being the lover of two needy men. Yes, not just one, but 
two men. It wasn't as if Kyuhyun was cheating or anything, and it definitely wasn't a one night stand. He was exclusively for his lovers. Just them. And yes, the men Kyuhyun dated did know about each other. In fact, they lived together. Changmin and Yunho, they were the names of his lovers.

And Kyuhyun doesn't understand how he came to be in this position, kissing Changmin passionately while he sits on Yunho's lap, letting the elder bite his sensitive neck. He attempted to keep a moan hushed while Changmin's tongue explored his mouth, not leaving anywhere untouched. Yunho on the other hand was kissing his neck, biting and , leaving those embarrassing marks all over Kyuhyun's pale skin. Yunho always did have a thing for biting people. It was all blurry from memory, Kyuhyun can't remember how he ended up loving two men. Both fierce with passion, but different lights burning in their eyes.


"I love you." They both whispered to Kyuhyun in their own special way, causing him to shiver. In this relationship, there was no loving or giving another more attention than the other. It couldn't have been done. If that happened, Yunho and Changmin would both end up getting into a fight. It never did work out. If Kyuhyun spent time with Yunho, he had to spend the equal amount of time with Changmin and, well, make up for it. Imagine this. When Kyuhyun played games with Changmin, Yunho would somehow drag his attention away. That then caused Changmin to become annoyed, so he would do something drastic and completely unlike the younger.

Kyuhyun did try to sort them out, having some sort of time table or schedule to follow, but that never worked. They would both be selfish. They both wanted more than the other. They both wanted Kyuhyun. So in the end, he gave up and let them do what they wanted. Kyuhyun didn't know how to handle the situation.

If Yunho were to pick him up and toss him on the bed, then so be it. It had happened many times, with and without Changmin's knowledge. And if Changmin were to kiss him and bend him over the kitchen table, then fine. Yunho joined in if he wanted to, and he usually did. There was no point in trying to organise anything, because the situation was so unorganisable. Kyuhyun decided to, as they would say, 'Go with the flow', it seemed to work out much better when he did. Kyuhyun went along with a situation when one occurred, and he never tried to entice either of his lovers because he never had to. Changmin and Yunho knew their lover well, and they would always keep an eye on him.

A high pitched squeal escaped Kyuhyun lips when Yunho suddenly nibbled on his left ear, he quickly flushed. Yunho let out a chuckle, as did Changmin. Kyuhuyn looked down, embarrassed to some extent. But Changmin placed his hand on the elder's chin, causing Kyuhyun to face up and have lips attacked again.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes, remembering the past. Originally, he was Changmin's best friend. And as Changmin and Yunho lived together, he would see the two of them often. They were always together, and with the way Kyuhyun was, loving him was inevitable. And one night, during a drunken situation, Yunho ended up revealing his feelings for the younger. Kyuhyun, being drunk as well, couldn't hide his love and attraction to the elder either. Kyuhyun would have been lying if he said that he didn't ever think of Yunho was more than just a friend. Thus, they spent the night together, filled with moans and screams.

Now, one could only imagine how Changmin reacted after finding it out. The reason? Stated before, it was simply because Yunho wasn't the only one who held feelings for Kyuhyun. Then out of anger, Changmin ended up confessing as well, and Kyuhyun somehow fell defenceless to Changmin's touch. Anyone would have fallen defenceless under Changmin's touch.

And soon after that, Yunho walked in on the two and... well, this was what occurred. Changmin and Yunho both knew, it was pointless giving Kyuhyun up, since none of them wanted to do that. It was also pointless letting Kyuhyun decide, since he had a clear love for both. In the end, the only option was to share Kyuhyun. It was a rather reluctant option, but it worked out for both of them. The three of them.

Kyuhyun sighed, He loved both of them. People may have thought differently, saying it was impossible, but it wasn't. Loving two people at the same time was just as possible as loving one; at least that's what Kyuhyun decided to think. He moaned, feeling both of his lovers suddenly becoming more intimate. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Changmin feeling Yunho's hands crawl under his shirt. It may not have been 'normal', but it worked.


"I love you too."


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a drabble I wrote... I thought you guys might be interested. Enjoy it?~