High School (kyubum)

Oneshot Series

~Requested by maknaearmy~

----------------------------------------------------

High school, an unforgettable time in life.

People meet.

People get to know each other.

People love.

People lose touch.

People meet again.

People love.


----------------------------------------------------

"Kibum-shii." Called the teacher one day. Kibum, being the obedient high schooler he was, walked up to the teacher.

"Yes?" Kibum answered politely.

"Today we have a new student. As the representitive of this year level, I expect you'll take care of him well." The teacher said to Kibum who was, at the time, the smartest student in the year. Kibum sighed slightly, he was rather sick of introducing new students to school.

'Not again... So many new students.' Kibum thought to himself bitterly, rather annoyed at the fact he had to constantly take care of new sutdents. Although, he pushed those feelings down and did as instructed by his teacher.

"Yes hyung." Kibum replied, the teacher nodded with an approving look.

"Good. Kyuhyun-shii, please come here." Teacher called, turning around and signalled someone standing behind the door. Slowly, entered a rather pale boy. Kibum's eyes widened slightly, a boy that looked somewhat like an anime character. Black hair which contradicted onto his pale skin, prefectly rounded eyes and pink lips. Kibum felt himself heat up just slightly.

'...Definitely an improvement compared to the other students.' Kibum thought with a somewhat amused look.

"Take care of him." The teacher said as he left, Kyuhyun and Kibum bowed in union. As the teacher leaved, Kibum and Kyuhyun turned to each other. A short stare was shared before they both looked away.

"Who are you?" Kibum asked bluntly, Kyuhyun looked at the other with a curious look.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, the new student. Please treat me well." Kyuhyun bowed politely, Kibum nodded at the other.

"Will do."

"...So, what class do we have now?"

"Maths." Kibum answered.

"Really? Okay." Kyuhyun smiled some sort of radiant smile when he heard that he was having maths. Kibum raised a brow at the clearly younger boy next to him, not understanding. Most students hated maths.

"Do you like maths?" Kibum asked rhetorically, Kyuhyun smiled back.

"It's actually my favourite subject."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kibum hyung."

"..."

"Kibum hyung."

"..."

"Kibum hyung~"

"What is it?" Kibum asked, staring at his computer screen. It was the second break and Kibum was on his laptop. Kyuhyun had appeared suddenly and began calling the other who was busy.

"Isn't there anything fun to do at this school?" Kyuhyun asked with a bored look, a slight pout on his lips. Kibum stifled a smile, trying not to let himself fall too deeply into the maknae.

'Cute.' Just a single thought Kibum thought but pressed down.

"Not really, this is all we have." Kibum muttered with a somewhat sympathetic look upon his face.

"Aigoo, how annoying..." Kyuhyun grumbled, Kibum laughed quietly.

"Well, this is high school. Get used to it." Kibum retorted in a somewhat smug way.

"What are you doing anyway?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"I'm playing Starcraft." Kibum said, Kyuhyun's eyes widened.

"...You play Starcraft?" The maknae asked.

"Yeah, I do. Why?" Kibum questioned back.

"I play Starcraft too." Kyuhyun smiled happily. This time, Kibum really did smile at the other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kibum smiled as he saw Kyuhyun enter the classroom. The oh so adorable boyfriend of his had finally arrived. Kibum was leaning against the wall, taking to Eunhyuk who was sitting at his desk.

"Kyuhyun-ah." Kibum muttered, waving his hand slightly. Kyuhyun smiled at the other, quickly walking over to him. And without muttering a single word, Kibum wrapped his right arm around Kyuhyun's waist and drew him into a loving kiss.

"Guys! Seriously! Get a room!" Exclaimed Eunhyuk, the only one who actually said something about it. The other students didn't make a sound as they saw the two most perfect boys kiss each other. Some, in fact, took photos and recorded.

"We are in a room. You're just here so feel free to move." Kibum retorted as he stuck his tongue out, right arm still hooked onto Kyuhyun's waist.

"Aish..." Eunhyuk muttered as he pretended to be disgusted. Others just laughed, they knew it wasn't true. Eunhyuk was actually very happy for Kibum and Kyuhyun on the inside.

"Come on Hyukjae-ah, you know how it is to be in a relationship. Give them some space." Sungmin laughed from the side.

"I am giving them some space." Eunhyuk said.

"Kibum-ah, want to go to my house later?" Kyuhyun then asked, causing a silence in the classroom which the maknaes ignored or simply didn't notice.

"Sure, why?"

"To play Starcraft of course!" Kyuhyun exclaimed like the innocent child he was. With those words, others around the classroom burst out laughing. They should have known that is was Starcraft. Kibum also let out a quiet chuckle.

"Really, you're such a kid." Kibum muttered with a somewhat peaceful expression on his face. Kyuhyun gave the other a rather twisted look.

"Hey, what does that mean?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically.

"Nothing, nothing at all. I'll meet you outside the building later." Kibum replied. Then, the bell went.

"Okay, I need to go now. I love you."

"Love you too."

"Aigoo, our Kibum has finally found love." Muttered Eunhyuk in a somewhat sarcastic but genuine way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is it?" Kibum questioned, seeing his boyfriend who was thinking deeply.

"What are you going to do after you graduate?" Kyuhyun asked, taking a sip from his bottle of juice. Kibum shrugged as he looked out the window.

"Me? Well, I'm going to America." Kibum stated bluntly. And with that, Kyuhynu raised a brow.

"Why?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"My family is moving there." Kibum replied. Kyuhyun let the silence take place before talking.

"...Moving?" Kyuhyun asked, a little shocked and surprised by trying hard to keep his cool. Kibum then froze. He suddenly remembered that he hadn't told Kyuhyun about it yet.

"...Yeah." Kibum muttered.

"So, as in, you're never going to come back?"

"...I wouldn't say never..."

"Then what would you say?" Kyuhyun questioned, his gaze intense on the other.

"...I-"

"When was this planned?" Kyuhyun asked.

"When was what planned?" Kibum questioned back.

"Your trip to America. When did you and your family plan to move away?" Kyuhyun asked with a sad look upon his face, Kibum gulped before replying.

"...3 weeks ago." Kibum said hesitantly.

"3 weeks ago? Then when were you planning to tell me?" Kyuhyun questioned the other.

"..." Kibum stayed silent.

"Nevermind. Just, nevermind."

"Kyu, baby, wait."

"I want to graduate happily. With you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And of course, they graduated and bid their farewells. Just like that. Kyuhyun and Kibum talked about it, but only briefly. They spoke, they cried, they decided that it would be better just to let go. After all, long distance relationships were hard to manage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was high school. They never actually did think they won't meet again, 2 years later on the train. They stared at each other wide eyed. Kyuhyun entered the train to see Kibum sitting down, a laptop in his hands.

"Kibum...hyung..." Kyuhyun muttered softly, his voice echoing through the train. It was only them. It seemed that fate had set them back up together, even though they let go of each other.

"Kyuhyunnie." Kibum spoke back, his voice crystal clear. His ex-boyfriend... his former lover... his used to be sweetheart... Kyuhyun looked as beautiful as ever, even more beautiful than the first day they met.

"...I didn't think I would ever see you again..." Kyuhyun whispered quietly. His body was trembling, and so was his heart. It seemed the love he held for Kibum which he thought had gone was still there.

"Me neither." Kibum replied, hesitantly standing up and taking just a few steps towards Kibum. As he stepped closer, Kyuhyun subconsciously put his hand out. And just like that, Kibum returned it. Their hands were united once again. It seemed that even their bodies remembered each other.

"...I missed you so much." Kyuhyun muttered, staring into Kibum's eyes. The man who he once loved and still loved so much.

"...I missed you too. I never thought we'd meet... not like this at least." Kibum spoke gently, earning a hesitant nod from the other.

"So... how have you been?" Kyuhyun questioned with some awkwardness.

"Fine, you?" Kibum asked. Kyuhyun gave a somewhat bitter smile.

"Lonely." Kyuhyun replied, giving a defeated laugh. Kibum gulped quietly, he knew what those words meant. For two whole years, Kyuhyun wasn't with anybody else. And secretly, Kibum enjoyed that fact.

"...Then you want to come with me? I'm going to get something to eat." Kibum questioned, Kyuhyun's eyes widened slightly.

"What are you eating?" Kyuhyun asked.

"What we usually have."

"...I can never refuse you, even though 2 long years have already passed. Lets go."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kibum, why are you just standing here?" Yunho asked one day, seeing Kibum stand outside the building.

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend, something you don't currently have." Kibum told Yunho bluntly, pointing out the obvious fact that Yunho was still single.

"Your boyfriend?" Yunho asked with a twisted expression.

"Yeah."

"...Don't tell me you met with Kyuhyun agai-"

"Kibummie~!" Someone sang. The two turned, it was Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun, what took you so long?" Kibum asked rhetorically as he gave him lover a tight hug.

"Sorry, I just went looking for someone."

"And who was that?"

"Yunho hyung, you're currently single now. Right?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Yunho questioned.

"Well.. I'm sorry I didn't ask, but I think I might have found someone for you." Kyuhyun smiled happily, Yunho stared at the cute maknae in front of him.

"Kyuhyun-ah, I know you have good intentions... but-" Yunho was cut off.

"Jaejoong hyung." Kyuhyun called, a pretty male appeared out of pretty much nowhere and approached.

"..." Yunho went silent.

"Yunho hyung, this is Jaejoong hyung. What do you think? Isn't he pretty?" Kyuhyun smiled slightly, seeing the way that Yunho went silent at the sight of his close hyung Jaejoong.

"Kyuhyunnie, stop saying that." Jaejoong said bashfully with a somewhat pleased smile.

"Y-Yes... h-hello." Yunho stuttered, bowing slightly.

"Mm, nice to meet you." Jaejoong bowed, giving a nice smile. The two stared at each other shyly, it seemed that Kyuhyun had found the perfect match for his Yunho hyung. Kibum laughed quietly, giving Kyuhyun a light kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

At first, Kyuhyun and Kibum met.

They got to know each other.

They loved.

They lost touch.

They met again.

They loved.


-----------------------------------------------

Did you guys enjoy it?~ ^^