Caught! (Yunho/Kyuhyun)

Oneshot Series

~Requested by moonbunnie21~

-------------------------------------------------------


Kyuhyun stood in the hall, back on the wall, other Super Junior members getting ready for their next performance which was in about an hour or so. It was enough time for Kyuhyun to calm his heart down, it had been a while since he'd performed on stage. The nervousness was normal, but it seemed as if so many things were going to go wrong. Kyuhyun shook his head, he had to stop thinking about the negatives. Slowly, the maknae stood straight and began to walk towards the door leading to the stage. 

Suddenly though, Kyuhyun tensed, feeling two arms suddenly wrap around his waist. He turned back a little in shock to see Yunho, still being held. Of course it was him, U-Know Yunho, the leader of DBSK. Who else would have done it? Yunho, and the rest of the DBSK members, had come down to perform on stage with them. The maknae sighed in relief. Kyuhyun couldn't say he hated it when Yunho did that, but the maknae would have liked some warning. Yunho gave a very uncharacteristic smirk, but then again, maybe it was characterisric as he learned the talent from Kyuhyun. Couples do learn from each other.

"Surprise." Yunho whispered quietly, satisfied to some extent. Kyuhyun simply pouted, not bothering to escape from the elder's grasp, but wanting to be released. It was the wrong time for such an intimate event in such an exposed area.

"You scared me. I thought you were a kidnapper or something." Kyuhyun spoke, clearly annoyed. Yunho laughed slightly in a somewhat apologetic way, kissing the younger on the forehead. Kyuhyun didn't try to fight it, and sunk into Yunho's arms. How warm and safe it felt, Kyuhyun would have returned the hug if he wasn't conscious of their surroundings. Someone may have been watching.

"As if I would ever let you get kidnapped." Yunho retorted as Kyuhyun couldn't help but laugh at the sentence. It was true, Yunho would never let anyone take the gorgeous Super Junior maknae away from him. His life had never been so perfect. Kyuhyun quickly snapped himself into reality to escape the bubble of just him and Yunho.

"Yunho, let go, someone might see us." Kyuhyun muttered in a rush, trying to finally leave Yunho's arms. The elder didn't budge though, and there was nothing Kyuhyun was able to do about it. Damn muscles.

"Later." Yunho said indifferently, his grip on the younger actually becoming stronger. Kyuhyun gave the elder a glare, though Yunho didn't react. At the beginning of the relationship, all Kyuhyun had to do was glare to get Yunho to listen to him. Now though, Yunho had no fear of when Kyuhyun gave him such a look. Honestly, nowadays, Yunho would comment Kyuhyun looked cute, and the maknae hated it. The only thing Kyuhyun was able to beat Yunho in was games and arguments, but now he had lost the ability to win in their discussions. At least there was gaming, Yunho was never going to defeat him in that.

"We can hug afterwards." Kyuhyun whispered, attempting to break Yunho's hold but quickly deciding to quit after a couple desperate attempts. He could see amusement dance in Yunho's eyes, the smirk of dominance and control on his lips. Kyuhyun knew, all he was doing was feeding Yunho's pride, and that was the last thing he wanted to do.

"Hm." Yunho hummed  simply, ignoring Kyuhyun's words completely. The maknae stared up and Yunho, giving the type of helpless look that no one could have said 'no' to. 

"It's no time to be stubborn. Please?" Kyuhyun asked, hands softly gripping Yunho's shirt. The elder stared, thinking for a couple seconds, before giving a half-serious expression. Kyuhyun could see that flame of desire in his eyes.

"Give me a kiss first." Yunho demanded, causing Kyuhyun to feel slightly surprised but somewhat expectant. Yunho had become an expert at milking any situation. Kyuhyun sighed.

"Fine." Kyuhyun muttered in a defeated way, causing a smile to appear on the elder. Kyuhyun sighed, Yunho was always stressing him out. The maknae closed his eyes for a couple seconds, feeling a pair of lips touch his own. Kyuhyun couldn't have helped but laugh when he felt Yunho's lips turn into a smile against his. Nothing was sweeter than knowing that your kiss, no matter how terribly you were able to, could make someone smile. So lost in the feeling, forgetting his surroundings, Kyuhyun kissed back, gentle and sweet as his hands gently dripped Yunho's shirt softly. Suddenly, footsteps were heard, but neither heard.

"Hey, Kyu-" Kyuhyun's eyes widened when he heard someone call has name, quickly pushing himself away from his lover. No one was supposed to find out, not even the DBSJ members.

"Um... Hi." Kyuhyun muttered, standing a couple feet away from Yunho. Sadly, it was too late by then. He watched as, for some reason, all the DBSJ members stood opposite to them. The maknae glanced at Yunho, noticing the nervousness but attempting to stay calm. This was bad.

"What they hell are you guys doing??!!" Asked Jaejoong in shock, his accent coming out just slightly. Behind him were a pair of burning eyes, and Kyuhyun knew who they belonged to. Leeteuk.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Eunhyuk cried out, but Kyuhyun felt the blood rush around his body. Out of reflex, Kyuhyun took a couple steps and hid behind Yunho. The DBSK leader wasn't exactly sure what to do either, he was contemplating on whether to run or wait to see. They were pointless thoughts though, Yunho's feet were glued to the floor.

"H-Hyung..." Kyuhyun whispered quietly from behind Yunho, his voice echoing and being heard despite its lightness.

"Why were you two kissing?!" Heechul questioned in shock. He was usually suspicious of the love happening between certain people, but he definitely didn't see anything between Yunho and Kyuhyun.

"Because... we're dating...?" Yunho asked, hoping that fact that he was who he was, U-Know Yunho, would calm them down a little. But no.

"You're dating now?!" Asked Yoochun almost hysterically, eyes widened in shock, as were the others. Yunho felt somewhat calm at that moment, thankful almost, since he knew they weren't... they weren't Leeteuk. He could see the eldest's burning eyes, and it was probably the only thing that frightened him at the moment.

"Get in here and sit down yourselves down, now!!" Leeteuk finally shouted after a couple moments of silence. Slowly, awkwardly, Yunho's hand reached for Kyuhyun's hand and pulled him silently.

"I told you that we were going to get caught." Kyuhyun whispered as he gave Yunho a little hit, the elder simply shrugged.

"They were going to find out sooner or later, I don't really think it's a problem." Yunho replied, Kyuhyun simply let out a hum as they entered the dressing room. Yunho sat down on the couch with Kyuhyun beside him, still pouting. The maknae disliked it. He had no power in the situation, as they were caught and guilty. It was different from telling them, being able to tease and taunt. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Was the first question asked as the DBSJ members began to encircle them, Kyuhyun stared to Yunho and waited for him to answer. Yunho sighed.

"Well, we weren't sure how you were going to react, so we decided to keep it secret until we were sure that this relationship was sustainable." Yunho explained as calmly as possible, trying to ignore the rather betrayed stares he was receiving.

"So it's not sustainable yet?" Changmin asked in an accusing way, causing Yunho to flinch. He should have expected it, since Changmin was somewhat overprotective of the maknae. But the protectiveness was strange, though it made Yunho feel more secure that nothing wrong was to be done to Kyuhyun, it made him uncomfortable. 

"It is. It's just that by the time we were confident with the relationship, we had kept it hidden for over two years. We just got used to it." Yunho continued on, not looking at anybody in particular.

"How did you two, probably the most unlikely man for Kyuhyun to date, and you, the most unlikely man for Yunho to date, end up together?" Heechul questioned suspiciously, causing the pair to freeze.

"...How is us being together unlikely?" Yunho asked back, feeling that Kyuhyun was really in no mood to speak. 

"Well, you and Kyuhyun have basically no moments in front of the eyes of fans." Eunhyuk replied in the most blunt way possible, an air of confusion soon entering the room. At least, for Kyuhyun and Yunho.

"...So likeliness of being together is judged by the amount of fan service?" Kyuhyun questioned quietly, causing the rest to think. Before nodding.

"Basically." Yoochun said, honestly happy that the two had gotten together but pretending to be betrayed by the two.

"...I guess we'll have to do more of it at the next concert." Yunho then stated, causing a light and somewhat shy smile to appear on Kyuhyun's lips as he looked down. Though, the others quickly protested at the thought.

"No no no. If you do, the OTPs of the fans will get messed up." Shindong murmured, a warning perhaps. The two gave a confused expression, but the situation continued on.

"Next question, how long have you been dating?" Ryeowook asked, causing Kyuhyun to bite his lower lip as he stared at Yunho. Was the truth really better than the lie?

"...Three years." Yunho muttered hestiantly, causing eyes to widen. Various sounds such as curses and gasps were heard, Kyuhyun sighed as he leaned in and muttered a couple words.

"You should have lied..." Kyuhyun whispered to Yunho, the elder nodding slightly with regret.

"Wait, how the hell did you two end up together again?" Jaejoong suddenly questioned, causing the pair sitting on the couch to freeze. Their story probably wasn't as 'romantic' as the other DBSJ members, not to mention just a little more... mature.

"Um, well..." Kyuhyun hummed awkwardly, fidgeting slightly. The others raisd a brow.

"Do we need a flashback moment?" Siwon asked, in such a genuine manner that Kyuhyun and Changmn were attempting to hold back the urge to mock him.

"No, we can explain. No flashback moment needed." Yunho stated, knowing that a flashback moment was going to be the worse thing to have happened, since... Well, yeah.

"Basically what happened was, we were locked in the recording studio for the entire night, and things just kind of happened." Kyuhyun finally spoke, trying to be as vague to their activities as possible.

"How?" Junsu asked, not really understanding.

"I went to visit Kyuhyun, and we started talking, then we heard the door lock and it wasn't until the morning the manager discovered us." Yunho explained, still trying to keep it simple. Though, he felt that if he just told the truth, perhaps, it would be much simpler.

"What about your phones?" Asked kangin with a wondrous look, Kyuhyun looked away with a shrug.

"Strangely, we didn't have them there." Kyuhyun replied without thinking too much. Honestly, it was just a huge coincidence so nothing was really able to be done about the past situation.

"...So, what happened after you realised you were locked in?" Yesung questioned, causing the two to bite their lower lips.

"It got cold, so we stayed next to each other for warmth, but one thing lead to another..." Yunho trailed off, causing Kyuhyun to turn a light shade of pink. Everyone froze, unable to imagine the situation. The Super Junior members in particular, felt as if their maknae had been deflowered, while the DBSK members were simply thinking that their leader had more urges than they thought.

"You didn't." The normally silent Kibum spoke, in a clear tone of denial. Yunho looked away to the wall as he felt Kyuhyun's hand tighten in his grasp.

"Well, actually..." Yunho trailed off once again. Kyuhyun glanced back at Yunho, eyes repeating the same thing he said before. 'You should have lied'.

"You did??" Asked Sungmin in shock, eyes widened to the maximum. Kyuhyun glared at the elder for not listening to him, even though it was too late. Yunho simply tightened his hold on Kyuhyun's hand, trying to call the younger down.

"I-" Yunho was cut off.

"What type of man are you, to sleep together on the very first date?! How-" Leeteuk was the one who started, and Yunho knew almost exactly what he was going to say.

"We weren't even dating during that-" Yunho wasn't able to finish his sentence as Kyuhyun gave him another glare, and Changmin's voice echoed through.

"That only makes the situation worse!!" Changmin exclaimed, nods from all the other DBSJ members. Kyuhyun sighed loudly, but it didn't take much notice from the others. Yunho simply looked down, waiting for their words to continue. He wasn't going to argue.

"And you said you didn't tell us because you wanted to make sure the relationship was sustainable?!" jaejoong added, Yunho hesitantly looked up.

"I'm sorry, but does it make it better if I say we ended up happy?" Yunho questioned silently, hoping to have some sort of sympathy from those words. Sadly though, it didn't evoke anything.

"No." The DBSJ members said rather bluntly, Kyuhyun looked around.

"...So..." Yunho muttered, unsure what to do. Kyuhyun did though, and he had enough of holding his tongue.

"I have photos of all of you on my phone, and I know all your passwords to pretty much everything. Laptop, computer, phone, accounts on the internet... If you keep giving us trouble, I'll post everything on my Twitter account." Kyuhyun stated, causing a frosty air to enter the room. Kyuhyun eyed every single person in the room, slowly, and they all ran out the door. Protective of Kyuhyun they were, as did they fear the maknae at the same time. Yunho stared at Kyuhyun through the silence, a smile appearing on his lips.

"I love you." Yunho spoke, loving the fact that his lover had so much power. Kyuhyun turned to him and grinned, perhaps he should have done that long ago. The younger laughed softly.

"I love you too."

----------------------------------------------------------

Homework, why is there so much of it...? Oh, hopefully I'll finish it soon... How was the chapter?~ ^^