Jealousy (kyubum)

Oneshot Series

~Requested by maknaearmy~

---------------------------------------------------

Kibum let out a slight growl as he glared at his lover. Well, maybe not his lover. More like a random man who was standing a little too close to his lover. And what annoyed him even more was that his lover, the one and only Cho Kyuhyun, didn't mind the company of this other man. At the moment, they were in a club. At first, Kibum didn't want to go. But Kyuhyun nagged him with a little aegyo until the other reluctantly agreed. And now, the elder was regretting the decision. Kibum was sitting on one side of the table as Kyuhyun sat at the counter about 2 meters away. Why wasn't Kibum sitting with Kyuhyun you ask? Well, it just so happened that Kibum left to go to the bathroom for a split second. But of course, when he came back, there was already somebody hitting on his beautiful boyfriend. Kibum should have expected this. After all, it wasn't the first time it happened. He decided to just watch and see what was happening between Kyuhyun at that man.The music was playing loudly, but Kibum was able to hear pretty much every word spoken.

"Wow, you're very pretty." The man complimented, his eyes tracing Kyuhyun's every feature. It was hard to say that Kyuhyun didn't look good. On the contrary, Kyuhyun looked rather good. The lighting of the club highlighted Kyuhyun's pale skin and sharp features. To be honest, he and Kibum were the only men who people wanted to hit on.

"Really? Thank you. I'm pretty sure that's a compliment, right?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically, a kind and tender smile on his lips accompanied with a mischievous look in his eyes. The other laughed at Kyuhyun.

"Of course that was a compliment, how could it have been an insult?... Did you come here by yourself?" The man asked, taking a seat next to Kyuhyun, making Kibum glare viciously.

"No, I didn't come here alone." Kyuhyun replied, taking another sip of his drink. And with that, Kibum's glare faded only slightly.

"Oh, who did you come with then?" The man asked curiously. It was obvious that the man wasn't someone to look out for. Honestly, he looked rather friendly and pleasant.

"My boyfriend." Kyuhyun smiled happily, the other stared with a sigh.

"Ahhh. I should have expected that someone like you would already be in a relationship." The man sighed with a defeated smile. Kyuhyun stared at the other with a curious gaze.

..What do you mean 'someone like you'?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically.

"Well, out of everybody here, you seem the best looking. Look behind you, they're basically undressing you with your eyes already." The man laughed. Kyuhyun turned around to see people staring at him, causing the maknae to blush lightly. The man laughed kindly.

"...What was your name again?" Kyuhyun asked.

"My name is Seungho." The man, now named as Seungho, replied. And with that, Kyuhyun smirked.

"Well, Seungho... how about..." Kyuhyun's fingers made their way to Seungho's head and threaded through his hair. The other stared with a gulp, Kibum stood up at this point.

"Huh?"" Seungho questioned, Kyuhyun simply laughed.

I was thinking..." Kyuhyun's voice went husky as he leaned in just slightly, stealing the gazes from just about everyone in the club. Kibum walked slowly, his footsteps audible.

"Kyuhyun." Kibum muttered, his tone of voice rough and hoarse.

"Ah, Kibum-ah." Kyuhyun said, taking his hand away from Seungho and leaning back. Kibum glared at Seungho quietly, hsi gaze turning softer but not yet gone when he stared at Kyuhyun.

"We're leaving now." Kibum spoke. Kyuhyun turned to Seungho and smiled.

"This is my boyfriend." Kyuhyun said as Kibum dragged him by the wrist.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Why the hell did you do that?" Kibum asked as they were in their apartment. Kibum dragged Kyuhyun into their bedroom and threw him onto the bed. Kyuhyun simply stared at the other.

"Do what?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically as he sat up on the bed. Kibum took his jacket off and let it drop to the floor. Kibum glared harshly at the other. Or, well, at least he tried to. It was rather difficult for Kibum to stay mad at him.

"Don't act dumb. Why did you get so touchy with that other guy?" Kibum asked, talking a couple steps closer to the maknae. Kyuhyun smiled a smile of satisfaction, it seemed that he was happy.

"I did it for fun. Kibummie, it was a club." Kyuhyun retorted, smiling slyly at the other.

"Do you realise I was right there behind you?" Kibum asked rhetorically, sitting on the bed and pushing Kyuhyun onto his back. Kyuhyun laughed quietly, he was rather amused.

"...I realised." Kyuhyun muttered, Kibum crawling on top of him.

"I can't believe you... That made me really mad." Kibum told the other in a acid tone, hands pinning Kyuhyun's down. Kyuhyun didn't worry though, it seemed like he didn't mind.

"So? What are you going to do about it?" Kyuhyun smirked back.

"...Do you need to be punished again?" Kibum asked rhetorically, a smirk beginning to form on his lips as well. Kyuhyun smiled up at the other as their lips were close. Close enough to feel each other's breath, but not enough that they were touching.

"Another punishment?... I can't say that I mind..." Kyuhyun muttered. Kibum laughed quietly.

"...You..." Kibum muttered, staring into the other's eyes.

"Go on, Kibum hyung, punish me." Kyuhyun muttered, his voice hesitant yet certain. Kibum smirked once again.

"You're going to regret you said that..." Kibum whispered huskily into Kyuhyun's ear.

"Well, I'm not regretting it now." Kyuhyun quickly retorted.

"You will, just you wait..." Kibum muttered quietly, goosebumps rising on Kyuhyun's pale skin. Kyuhyun smiled once again.

"I really love it when you're like this." Kyuhyun said bluntly, his hands breaking free from Kibum's and wrapping them around the other's neck. Kibum laughed, Kyuhyun always had a thing for this. He liked to be like this, he liked to make Kibum jealous and get punished in the end. Kyuhyun always had the most interesting ways of showing affection for the other. But oh well, Kibum couldn't say he disliked it either.

"You love me, right?"

"If I didn't, I wouldn't have let you on top of me in the first place."