Attraction (Jungmo/Kyuhyun)

Oneshot Series

~Requested by shion-chan~

--------------------------------------------------------

The first day Jungmo met Kyuhyun, it was Heechul's doing. Jungmo, being a close friend of Heechul and most of the other Super Junior members, decided to go visit.

"Well, it doesn't look that different from when I saw it last time." Jungmo commented, taking a look around the area. Heechul rolled his eyes at those words.

"Of course it doesn't, nothing's really changed. Well, except for one thing." Heechul muttered, Jungmo stared at the other.

"Which is?"Jungmo asked.

"Kyuhyun's staying up in this dorm as well. Since everyone's gone on schedule for the whole week in the lower dorms, and Kyuhyun is lonely, so he insisted on staying up here." Heechul replied, slightly amused and giving off a somewhat 'adoring' expression. Jungmo simply gave Heechul a curious look.

"Why can't he stay by himself downstairs? He's that lonely?" Jungmo asked, Heechul shook his head with a slightly dull look.

"Jungsoo insisted that he stay up here as well. I guess we're just being cautious. Since you know, the car crash he had 5 months back..." Heechul whispered, Jungmo quickly realised the depressed look in the elder's eyes. He had almost forgotten about the car crash which nearly took the Super Junior maknae's life.

"Cho Kyuhyun. I haven't actually met him personally, is he nice?" Jungmo then questioned to change the topic, Heechul quickly turned to stare at the side opposite of Jungmo.

"Yah! Kyuhyun-ah, come here and greet Jungmo!" Heechul shouted, Jungmo gave an amused look. He watched the direction Heechul was yelling in and watched to see a young boy emerge out of one of the rooms. Messy hair, bleached to a light blonde which was almost able to be considered white, pale skin, which to Jungmo's surprise, was seemingly more pale than Heechul's, hazy eyes which were slightly reddened, and clad in a loose shirt and sweatpants. 

"..." There was a silence as Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes and approached the other two who were standing by the sofa. Kyuhyun placed a hand over his mouth as he yawned, giving a quiet sigh after.

"What is it Heechul hyung?" Kyuhyun questioned, his blonde hair framing his face. Heechul simply patted Kyuhyun on the head.

"What's wrong with you?" Heechul questioned, Kyuhyun shrugged. The maknae stared at the floor, yawning once more. 

"I... I just woke up... I was sleeping I think." Kyuhyun said in an almost unsure way, Heechul simply stared. 

"You think? Anyway,this is Jungmo. He's a member of TRAX." Heechul introduced, gesturing to Jungmo who was standing next to him. Kyuhyun rubbed his reddened eyes once more.

"..." Kyuhyun stared, taking a few steps closer to Jungmo and giving a wondrous look. Jungmo himself wasn't exactly sure of how to react.

"...What is it?" Jungmo asked, Kyuhyun shrugged as he seemed to lose interest.

"You're taller in real life." Kyuhyun stated bluntly, Heechul gave a slight smile at those words.

"You'll get used to him eventually, Kyuhyun's just like this. He says whatever's on his mind." Heechul replied, Jungmo felt curious about Kyuhyun. He wished to get to know the maknae better.

"I'm Kim Jungmo, nice to meet you." Jungmo bowed silently, Kyuhyun smiled at the elder and bowed back.

"And I'm Cho Kyuhyun. When you come here next time, please don't wake me up." Kyuhyun spoke, Jungmo gave a slight smile.

"I won't." Jungmo stated, Kyuhyun simply smiled back. Then, the maknae turned to Heechul.

"Heechul hyung, can I use your laptop?" Kyuhyun asked suddenly, Heechul gave a twisted expression.

"...And why can't you use yours?" Heechul questioned, Kyuhyun shrugged.

"Because I left it downstairs." Kyuhyun spoke, Jungmo wondered if this was something that usually happened when it came to the Super Junior maknae.

"Then go get it." Heechul said in a somewhat annoyed manner.

"I don't have the key to the lower dorm, and neither do you." Kyuhyun stated in a 'matter-of-fact' way.

"..." Heechul fell silent, contemplating on what to do.

"Hyung, come on~" The maknae quickly whined with aegyo, Heechul sighed. Jungmo was amused by the scenario.

"...Fine, whatever." Heechul finally spoke, Kyuhyun grinned.

"Thanks." Kyuhyun quickly said, running into Heechul's room and basically attacking the elder's laptop. Heechul gave a slight smile, turning back to Jungmo who was standing beside him.

"He's addicted to gaming, Starcraft and all those other things." Heechul spoke vaguely, Jungmo gave an amused look.

"Like you?" Jungmo asked, Heechul smirked back.

"Exactly, he's my pupil." Heechul spoke proudly, Jungmo simply smiled, staring back to see Kyuhyun walking back into another room.

"He's kind of cute." Jungmo stated without thinking too much. He suddenly felt Heechul staring at him.

"..." The elder stared through the silence.

"What?" Jungmo asked, realising that he had made the wrong move. Heechul quickly gave a smirk.

"You have a crush on him right now, don't you? Don't deny it, I can tell by the look in your eye!" Heechul stated, Jungmo froze for a second before sighing.

"...Don't worry, I'm not denying anything."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Is something wrong?" Jungmo asked at the radio station Eunhyuk and Leeteuk worked. The three of them were all very close, and Jungmo quickly realised that something was wrong. The two of them looked so, unbelievably tired.

"Kyuhyun, our maknae, he's been playing games all night lately and it's kind of hard to sleep with all the noise." Leeteuk stated in one breath, sighing once he had finished his sentence. Jungmo listened; every time Kyuhyun was brought up, Jungmo found himself to be more attentive that usual. He wanted to get close to the Super Junior maknae, honestly, but Jungmo wasn't sure how to go about it.

"Why don't you tell him to stop?" Jungmo asked simply, the two shook their heads.

"...Well, when we do, he justs gives us this look... and we say that we'll give him five minutes, and when it passes, he gives us that look again.. and..." Eunhyuk trailed off, attempting to look for the right words. Jungmo raised a brow.

"What type of look?" Jungmo questioned, Eunhyuk shrugged slightly.

"Like a puppy I guess." Eunhyuk replied, Jungmo was somewhat surprised by the answer.

"We can't do anything, we're just waiting for him to get bored of the game and go to sleep at regular hours." Leeteuk then stated, Jungmo didn't know why he found himself smiling to that story.

"I see." Jungmo whispered, growing more curious about Kyuhyun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You're our special guest?" Jungmo heard a voice behind him ask. The elder turned, seeing the young maknae of Super Junior, Kyuhyun. TRAX was too be performing at Super Junior's concert. Jungmo gave a slight smile.

"Yeah, that's right." Jungmo stated, seeing Kyuhyun give the same curious look he had seen when they first met.

"Is that why Heechul hyung told me to come and find you?" Kyuhyun then added in a questioning tone, Jungmo fell silent. Heechul was intervening again, and Jungmo really didn't feel like complaining.

"...Possibly." Jungmo muttered quietly, Kyuhyun smiled gently as he rolled his eyes at the elder.

"Everything's a possibilty." Kyuhyun retorted, Jungmo wasn't sure why he wanted to challenge those words. Honestly, Jungmo wasn't sure how to reply, so he decided to take the 'opposing' approach.

"No it's not. Some things are impossible. For example, meeting an angel while still alive." Jungmo spoke, Kyuhyun pouted at the elder.

"What are you talking about? Meeting an angel while living is definitely possible, you just have to be lucky enough!" Kyuhyun argued back. Jungmo remained silent for a second, amused by Kyuhyun's words.

"What about a fairy?" Jungmo questioned, Kyuhyun nodded with a grin.

"That's possible as well." Kyuhyun stated, Jungmo wasn't sure why he began to smile.

"A troll?" Jungmo asked, Kyuhyun smirked at the elder.

"I'm looking at one." Kyuhyun said bluntly, causing Jungmo to feel surprised. So, they weren't kidding when they said Kyuhyun's tongue was sharp enough to cut glass.

"..." Jungmo stared silently, quickly becoming offended once he had realised what Kyuhyun said. The maknae stared back, giving a somewhat apologetic look and laughing quietly.

"I'm just joking, the look on your face is so funny." Kyuhyun spoke as he laughed, and that was all it took for Jungmo to forgive him.

"I guess it is." Jungmo muttered, Kyuhyun turned to him with hopeful eyes.

"Hey, do you play Starcraft?" Kyuhyun questioned, Jungmo thought for a little.

"...I don't play it, but I can certainly try." Jungmo spoke. Kyuhyun smiled at him, radiating with some sort of light. Perhaps meeting an angel while living was possible.

Kyuhyun was proof.

------------------------------------------------------

Time passed, and every night during TRAX's appearance in the Super Show 3, Kyuhyun would wonder by and talk to him. Through time, they became close. So close in fact, Kyuhyun asked him to make a guest appearance on Immortal Song 2. Jungmo wasn't able to hide his amusement at the fact that Kyuhyun was singing a rock song of all things, and ended up with a pouting Kyuhyun who continued to nag him.Jungmo was, no matter what he said, pleased that Kyuhyun had asked him to appear, not anyone else.

-----------------------------------------------------

"..." Kyuhyun was silent, holding the microphone stand as he read the lyrics once again for the 7th... or was it the 8th time? Jungmo gave a concerned look, although he knew that Kyuhyun was a persistent and hard worker, this was overkill.

"Kyuhyun-ah." Jungmo called. Kyuhyun turned, the marks under his eyes as clear as day.

"Yeah?" Kyuhyun answered, voice clearly strained from all the practice he had been doing. Jungmo was concerned.

"Shouldn't you rest for a little? There are dark circles under your eyes." Jungmo stated, taking a few steps closer to the younger. Kyuhyun quickly shook his head in protest.

"The make-up artists will cover it up for me. I still have to practice this song, it doesn't sound right." Kyuhyun spoke in a frustrated tone.

"How?" Jungmo then questioned, Kyuhyun simply shrugged.

"Like, when I sing it... it doesn't have the right 'feel'?" Kyuhyun said in a questioning tone, Jungmo smiled slightly.

"You'll get it eventually, don't worry, there's still time." Jungmo spoke soothingly, Kyuhyun simply shook his head at the thought.

"But-" Kyuhyun was cut off.

"How are you supposed to understand the song if you can't even read the lyrics properly?"  Jungmo asked rhetorically, Kyuhyun stared at the elder with widened eyes for a second before pouting.

"...Fine..." Kyuhyun sighed, closing his eyes and running his fingers through his hair. Jungmo smiled slightly.

"Come here." Jungmo spoke. Kyuhyun turned to the elder, eyes widening when he felt a warm embrace. The maknae froze slightly, expression soon becoming soft as he closed his eyes, returning the embrace. It felt nice. Jungmo smiled slightly, happy that Kyuhyun wasn't rejecting him. The younger gave a simple hum, head resting on Jungmo's shoulder, warm breath tickling the elder's neck. Then, the maknae suddenly stopped moving. It seemed that Kyuhyun had fallen asleep.

And Jungmo really, did not mind.

After all, he had fallen in love with the maknae.

--------------------------------------------------

"We won~" Kyuhyun sang happily, Jungmo smiled at the younger who was walking beside him. They had left the building after the filming of IS2, and for some reason, both their managers had abandoned them.

"Of course we did, how could we not?" Jungmo questioned back, Kyuhyun simply laughed.

"I'm happy. Thanks for appearing Jungmo hyung. Let's go back to the Super Junior dorms and tell them." Kyuhyun quickly spoke, Jungmo simply nodded along with the other's words.

"If you want to, I'm sure they'll be happy." Jungmo stated, Kyuhyun smiled.

"Me too." The maknae said. Jungmo looked up towards the sky, noticing that the colour had changed.

"It's getting dark." Jungmo said in a rather blunt manner, Kyuhyun gave an amused expression.

"Yeah, it's kind of what happens at night here in South Korea. Did you know that?" Kyuhyun asked with a distinct tone of mockery. Jungmo rolled his eyes at the other.

"No, I didn't." Jungmo spoke sarcastically, Kyuhyun giggled to himself.

"Well you do now." Kyuhyun replied. Jungmo stared up back at the sky, the tone of it was really setting the mood. He gulped. The elder told himself that if he won IS2 with Kyuhyun, then he would confess... It seemed like the right time.

"Hey, are you dating anyone right now?" Jungmo asked in a rushed manner, feeling Kyuhyun's eyes suddenly stare as the elder turned away.

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked simply, Jungmo shrugged. He began to hesitate.

"Just wondering. Disappointed?" Jungmo asked in an almost teasing manner, Kyuhyun pouted.

"No. And if you're really wondering, I'm single, and I have been for a while... Actually, that makes me sound really pitiful, nevermind." Kyuhyun quickly spoke, Jungmo laughed quietly.

"Why don't you start dating then? I'm pretty sure that one of those workers have a thing for you." Jungmo stated, Kyuhyun shook his head.

"I'm not interested in them. I'll start dating when the right type of guy asks me out." Kyuhyun told the other, Jungmo knew curious.

"And what's the, 'right' type of guy?" Jungmo asked, Kyuhyun hummed. They were close to the Super Junior dorms, considering how long they walked for.

"...I'm not really sure, but when he asks me out, I'll know." Kyuhyun replied, Jungmo thought to himself.

"So... then what about me?" Jungmo asked, cringing on the inside. This felt so cliche, he wasn't sure what he was saying anymore. Kyuhyun stared at Jungmo with a curious expression.

"What?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"If I were to ask you out, would I be the 'right' type of guy? Or would you reject me?" Jungmo asked simply, Kyuhyun thought about it for a little, then giving a slight smile.

"I'm not sure, the only way I'll know is if you asked me on a date." Kyuhyun stated, it seemed that he began to realise what was going on.

"..." Jungmo stopped walking, staring at Kyuhyun and seeing the teasing look in the younger's eyes. He should have known, Kyuhyun was about the same level of evil as Heechul.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked innocently, Jungmo groaned as he ruffled his own hair.

"Do you want to go on a date with me or not?" Jungmo quickly asked in a somewhat temperamental way. Kyuhyun shrugged.

"Well, I guess I do have time to spare." Kyuhyun muttered, Jungmo gave a slight glare.

"Don't push it." Jungmo said simply, Kyuhyun poked his tongue out slightly at the elder.

"You're the one who decided to do some sort of weird, half confession thing." Kyuhyun stated bluntly, Jungmo rolled his eyes.

"I-" Jungmo was cut off.

"I love you too." Kyuhyun quickly said, staring up at the elder, giving a gentle yet slightly mocking smile. But even with that, Jungmo still couldn't help but smile. He had so many reasons to love Kyuhyun, he really did.

"...That's not what I was going to say, but it'll work." Jungmo spoke, Kyuhyun smiled. He took the younger's hand, holding it tightly as they continued to walk.

"So... are you going to kiss me?" Kyuhyun then asked out of the blue, Jungmo looked at the younger in surprise.

"Well, no." Jungmo said in a somewhat depressed way. Kyuhyun pouted, giving a disappointed look.

"Why not?" Kyuhyun asked, Jungmo stopped.

"Firstly, couples don't usually kiss until they actually start dating. You don't confess, kiss, and then date. It's confess, date, then kiss. Also, if you look across the street, all the Super Junior members are staring at us. And that is the main reason." Jungmo stated, pointing at the building. Kyuhyun stared, seeing the Super Junior members seated on a balcony. Kyuhyun flushed.

"Well... can I go to your home instead?" Kyuhyun then asked, Jungmo froze. He turned to the younger, giving a slight smile.

"Yeah, we can call your hyungs later."

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay, done... Did you enjoy it?~ ^^