Stupid Fights (kyuteuk)

Oneshot Series

~Requested by rizukichan~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk groaned. He and Kyuhyun had another argument. Another stupid argument. Of course, most couples did have their share of arguments. And that obviously included Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. They would argue about the smallest things and forget about them just like that. With every argument came an apology. And with every apology came someone admitting they were wrong. Leeteuk bit his lip, feeling something raise in his heart. A feeling of hesitance, anxiety, regret and so much more. He knew that it was his fault, the argument between him and Kyuhyun wasn't the maknae's fault, but at this point, he simply had too much pride to say anything.

---------------------------------------------------------
Flashback Start

"Hyung-" Kyuhyun was cut off.

"Why did you kiss Siwon?" Leeteuk asked suddenly in an annoyed manner, the maknae stared back.

"...What?" Kyuhyun asked with a rather twisted expression.

"I asked you, why did you kiss Siwon?" Leeteuk repeated, the enraged tone in his voice clearly there and increasing.

"Didn't you see? I kissed him because he made me." Kyuhyun answered, a little annoyed himself.

"You didn't have too." Leeteuk muttered, Kyuhyun held back his glare.

"...Jungsoo-ah, he wouldn't have let me go unless I kissed him. Why are you mad at me for?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically with another twisted expression taking way on his face.

"I'm mad because you kissed someone else who wasn't me!" Leeteuk yelled, not intimidating the maknae but definitely surprising him.

"...And is that my fault?" Kyuhyun questioned with a bitter taste in his mouth.

"Yes!" Leeteuk shouted. He never usually lost his temper, not like this. Its just, from the stress he was building up and the slight jealousy of seeing Kyuhyun his Siwon, he just blew up. Leeteuk's stress was just at its peak.

"..." Kyuhyun then went silent, staying rather quiet and staring at the other. Kyuhyun had a rather hurt look in his eyes, his expression saying 'How could you say that?'. Once Leeteuk became conscious of his actions, he gulped.

"Ah, sorry, Kyuhyun, I didn't mean to-" Leeteuk was cut off.

"I hope you watch a video or something of me kissing Siwon hyung again. Then you'll see it's not my fault... But I guess it's better if you just leave. Go rot in hell for all I care." Kyuhyun growled as he walked away.

"..." Leeteuk groaned loudly, feeling apologetic to the maknae.

Flashback End

--------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk was feeling like a complete idiot. Out of all the times Leeteuk was stressed, why did Kyuhyun have to be there at that exact moment? Leeteuk had a difficult schedule to follow, hardly given time for breaks and time to just play around. And of course, just like any other person, stress began to build up for the leader of Super Junior. After all, he was just as human was everyone else. And at the point of Leeteuk's stress when it was at its tip, Kyuhyun just happened to do a little fanservice with Siwon.

The right thing for anyone to do in this situation was apologise. After all, it wasn't really Kyuhyun's fault, but it wasn't necessarily Leeteuk's fault either. It was just Leeteuk who brought up the argument. But, the leader had too much pride with these things. And to be honest, Leeteuk already knew that he was the one who caused the argument in the first place.The only thing to do at the moment was to wait for Kyuhyun to come back to him, something that the other members of Super Junior found impossible. After all, the maknae Kyuhyun himself was already known for being rude and full of pride. They found it pretty much impossible if he actually did come back first.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback


"You should just apologise." The other Super Junior members muttered quietly to him. When it came down to Kyuhyun, the members usually swallowed their pride. They would go back to Kyuhyun to apologise, since they all knew that Kyuhyun was stubborn. To them, pride was just a little worthless, they let it drop to the floor. Leeteuk on the other hand just wasn't going to let his pride fall like all those times before. After all, he had built it up already.

"Why on Earth should I?" Leeteuk asked the others rhetorically. The members frowned at their oh so stubborn leader. Leeteuk wasn't usually like this, but it seemed that today it was different.

"Because there's no way Kyuhyun will apologise first." They replied in an all knowing tone of voice.

"...You don't know that." Leeteuk replied, the other simply sighed.

"Suit yourself hyung. But don't be whining to us when Kyuhyun doesn't come back." They told the leader, wanting him to just say the simply word 'sorry' to the younger maknae who wasn't at fault.

"...He will come back to me in the end." Leeteuk spoke, his voice hesitant yet certain.

"If that's what you think." They whispered back as they left.


Flashback end
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk then heard a knocking sound on the door. With a aching head and a lifeless body, Leeteuk stood up and walked to the door. Slowly, he turned the handle and opened the door. His eyes widened, seeing the very person he was thinking of standing right in front of him.

Cho Kyuhyun.

"Jungsoo hyung." Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk's voice hitched.

"What is it, Kyuhyun?" Leeteuk asked rhetorically, his anxiety raising.

"I forgot to say I still love you before I left." Kyuhyun said bluntly, Leeteuk didn't feel in the least bit surprised.

"What?" Leeteuk asked rhetorically.

"Hyung, I still love you. Remember that. Sorry." Kyuhyun muttered, letting his fingers entwine with Leeteuk's as he put his hand out.

Leeteuk smiled slightly, a relieved expression upon his face. But, for some reason, there was no surprised look upon his face. And maybe that was just because Leeteuk expected it. Maybe he knew that the maknae Kyuhyun, his maknae, would come back to him after everything that happened. At the end of the day, after the sun fell into its predicted slumber, Kyuhyun would come back into Leeteuk's arms no matter what. Just like the day before and the day before that. Nobody knew except for Leeteuk. The other Super Junior members didn't know that it was never Leeteuk to go and apologise to the other, but it was actually Kyuhyun. Even though the maknae was sometimes rude and snarky, his love for the leader overpowered his pride. So Kyuhyun always came back, no matter how much pride he would lose. Even though Leeteuk knew he was wrong, even though Leeteuk knew that it was usually his fault, Kyuhyun would always make the first move. Whenever they argued, it was always like this. Yes, Kyuhyun, the spoiled and so called 'evil' maknae of Super Junior, would constantly swallow his own pride and come back to the other. Something that he would never do for anyone other than Leeteuk.

"You're staying, right?" Leeteuk asked the maknae rhetorically, already knowing the answer to that question. Kyuhyun smiled at the other slightly,  giving a gentle nod of the head.

"Yeah." Kyuhyun muttered quietly, being drawn closer to the other.

And with that, Leeteuk welcomed Kyuhyun into his room and closed the door.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry it's short! >_< I had writer's block while writing this...