The High School Troubles of Shim Changmin (changkyu)

Oneshot Series

~Requested by ChoKyute~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attempt: 1


"...Kyuhyunnie." Changmin called quietly, seeing his best friend sitting by himself in the classroom. It was before school, the maknaes had arrived early, just like they usually did. Even though Kyuhyun and Changmin loved to spend all night playing games and liked to wake up late, they decided that going to school early worked better for them. Sleeping could be done during class, or at the free periods.

"Oh, Changmin, what is it?" Kyuhyun asked with that simply bright smile on his face as he jumped around. The slightly older was rather hyper today, must have been because he and Changmin went to a shop to buy some sweets and ate them within seconds of purchase. Changmin laughed quietly, ruffling Kyuhyun's hair gently.

This must have been one of the reasons Changmin loved Kyuhyun so much. Yes, it was true. Changmin was in love with his best friend, the one and only person who could ever stand up to him and pull him in the right direction. When Changmin was mad, Kyuhyun was the only one who could calm him down. When Changmin was sad, Kyuhyun was the only one who could make him smile. When Changmin was nervous, Kyuhyun was the only one who could give him courage. When Changmin was afraid, Kyuhyun was the only one who could make him brave. There were many reasons for Changmin to love Kyuhyun, the person who he was indebt to. And the smile on Kyuhyun's face only created a deeper attraction.

Changmin wanted to confess.

But something always happened...

Kyuhyun's hyungs.

Changmin's breath hitched slightly, gulping down his saliva. "...I-"

"Kyuhyun!" Someone called. Changmin groaned loudly, he was interrupted... again. The door slammed open, revealing 13 other people. There was Leeteuk, Kangin, Kibum, Siwon, Zhoumi, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Shindong, Yesung, Ryeowook, Heechul and Hankyung. Why did this have to happen so often?

"H-Hyung." Kyuhyun stuttered with his eyes widened slightly, surprised to see his hyungs suddenly appear.

"Since when did you get here?" Changmin asked rhetorically, seeing them smirk visibly and look away.

"The principal is calling you, he wants to see you." Leeteuk informed Kyuhyun, the maknae who simply looked back with a rather surprised expression planted on his face.

"...Me? Why?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I don't know, you better go check." Kangin said, the others standing behind them nodding.

"Hm, okay. Minnie, can you tell me later or is it important?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"...It's not that important. I'll tell you later." Changmin whispered with an annoyed tone of voice.

"You sure?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically.

"Yes, hurry up and leave. The principal's waiting for you. See you later, pabo." Changmin muttered, Kyuhyun glared lightly, not affecting the other at all.

"Yah! I'll get you back later!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, Changmin laughed.

"Yeah, I'll be waiting." Changmin smirked quietly as he pushed Kyuhyun lightly, wanting to touch the other. Even if it was a slight touch, the other would take it without any hesitation.

"..." All of a sudden, a silence entered the room.

"You totally planned that, didn't you?" Changmin asked rhetorically with a rather twisted expression. The glare and annoyance was obvious, but the others simply ignored it.

"...We don't know what you're talking about..." They muttered quietly as they left together.

Changmin should have predicted this, he really should've.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attempt: 2

"Changminnie!" Kyuhyun called during lunch, running quickly towards Changmin who was busy eating his lunch. They were outside, the Sun's rays hitting down upon the two maknaes.

"Kyu, what is it?" Changmin asked rhetorically, his mouth full of food.

"What do you mean, what is it? I thought you had to tell me something last time." Kyuhyun answered, reminding Changmin of the incident before. The other, slightly younger boy out of the two sighed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot...." Changmin whispered bluntly. Kyuhyun smiled at the other slightly, quatting down next to Changmin who was sitting on the grassed area of the school.

"Now tell me, what is it?" Asked Kyuhyun, taking some of Changmin's sandwich and swallowing it down. Kyuhyun was the only person Changmin was willing to share his food with.

"..." Changmin hummed, thinking whether to say it or not.

"Changmin-ah, tell me! What is it?" Kyuhyun always wanted to know, his curiosity was like a child's. Changmin simply stared at the other.

"Aigo... I lo-" And just like before, he wasn't able to finish his sentence because of somebody. More or less, Kyuhyun's hyungs.

"Kyuhyun!" Called a voice, obviously Eunhyuk's. The maknaes stared back.

"...Hyung. What is it this time?" Kyuhyun asked, a twisted expression both on his face and on Changmin's face.

"The math teacher says he has some extra work for you to do." Donghae said, it seemed like such a lie. Kyuhyun stared at silence, giving his 'are you serious?' expression.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked, wanting the sentence to be repeated.

"The math teacher says he has some extra work for you to do. Don't keep him waiting, you know how he can be." Donghae told his maknae with a rather affectionate look.

"...But Changmin has something to tell me." Kyuhyun pouted slightly, All Changmin could do was sigh.

"..." Everybody went silent.

"Just go, I can tell you later." Changmin said once again, Kyuhyun pouted the other.

"But-" Kyuhyun was cut off.

"Kyuhyun, the math teacher wants to see you." Changmin repeated, Kyuhyun glared at the other.

"...I'll be back, see you later." Kyuhyun muttered, getting up annd walking in the other direction.  Eunhyuk came up and dragged Kyuhyun by the arm. Changmin glared at Donghae.

"Seriously! What's with-" Before Changmin could yell at his hyungs, Heechul appeared out of nowhere.

"You can't just confess like that. You need to make it special, so Kyuhyun will remember it." Heechul stated, Changmin stared back.

"...What do you think I should do?" Changmin asked rhetorically.

"Don't know, but we sure as hell won't let you confess in such a boring way." Heechul smirked back.

Changmin grimaced.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attempt: 3

"...Kyu." Muttered Changmin for the third time. At the moment, it was after school. They were by their lockers. Hopefully, Changmin thought, it would all go well as long as Kyuhyun's hyungs didn't show up.

"Ah, Changmin, I was looking for you." Kyuhyun smiled, Changmin stared back.

"Really? Why?" Changmin asked rhetorically.

"...Because we always walk together after school?" Kyuhyun questioned back. Changmin let out a sigh and a light smile, the obvious answer to such a question.

"..." Changmin let out a strained groan.

"Are you alright? You seem really out of it. Sick or something?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically, Kyuhyun moving his hand onto Changmin's forehead. The other blushed reflexively.

"N-No. I guess I'm just..." Changmin wasn't sure what word to use for the end of his sentence.

"Ah, tell me!" Kyuhyun exclaimed suddenly, Changmin raised a brow.

"Tell you what?" Changmin questioned.

"Tell me what you wanted to tell me!" Kyuhyun said rather childishly. Changmin gulped, he knew he was going to be disturbed.

".... I-" Changmin growled at the sound of some other people.

"Kyu-" Before any of Kyuhyun's hyungs could speak, Changmin snapped.

"Would you let me confess to Kyuhuyn before you interrupt??!!" Changmin asked rhetorically, glaring angrily at the group of men standing near them. A silence entered.

"...What?" Kyuhyun questioned with widened eyes.

"I been trying to confess to you all day but your hyungs keep getting in the way!!" Changmin literally screamed, blurting everything out by accident.

"...Hyung?" Kyuhyun asked as he turned around to the other men.

"...We're leaving now...!" They shouted in union, the maknaes stared.

"...So, Changmin, what did you want to tell me?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically, a slight smile playing on his lips.

"I love you! That's what I've been trying to tell you all day!" Changmin exclaimed at the other, Kyuhyun grinned.

"Good, I'm glad you finally said it after so long. I almost got bored waiting." Kyuhyun muttered.

"..." Changmin went silent.

"And by the way, I think I love you too." Kyuhyun said rather bluntly, Changmin stared at the other.

"...What do you mean 'think'?" Changmin asked rhetorically.

"Well, it means exactly what it sounds like. I think I love you." Kyuhyun smirked at Changmin.

"Take the 'think' out of that sentence, will you?" Changmin requested, not sure of the current situation.

"I'll consider it...." Kyuhyun whispered.

"Aish, you're so annoying!" Changmin shouted with an annoyed tone of voice.

"Annoying? Lets see how annoying I can be..." Kyuhyun muttered, Changmin stared back.

"Hey-" But before Changmin could finish his sentence, two thin arms wrapped around his neck. And with that, Kyuhyun brought his lips to Changmin's, drawing the other into a kiss. Slowly and steadily, they parted.

"...Tell me, how annoying was that?" Kyuhyun asked with a smirk with his thin arms still wrapped around Changmin's neck.

Changmin smirked at the other.

"...Not in the least bit annoying. Actually, I hope you do that more often."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

...How was it? Doesn't seem that good... >_<