Kibum Leaving For His Hiatus (kyubum)

Oneshot Series

~Requested by maknaearmy~

----------------------------------------------

"I'm not taking part in the next album." Kibum suddenly stated on a peaceful day. And that's when everything turned odd.

"Huh?" Questioned Heechul with a loud voice.

"You're joking, right?" Eunhyuk asked rhetorically, giving a twisted expression.

"Why not?" Ryeowook asked. Kibum gulped.

"...I guess I just need a little break from this. I'm not sure when I'll be in the album next, but I'm still an official part of Super Junior."  Kibum told the other members, a silence quickly entered the room. Leeteuk was about to bring up questioning about it, but after looking around the room, he saw that the maknaes Kibum and Kyuhyun had gone quiet.

"We'll discuss this later...Come on guys, lets go..." Leeteuk muttered,

"Why?" A couple of them groaned. Leeteuk glared and quietly pointed at Kyuhyun and Kibum who were silent and staring at each other. With that, the eyes of the other Super Junior members fell into a soft and sympathetic stare. Silently they nodded, left their possessions and walked out of the dorm, leaving it empty and without people. Of course, that excluded Kibum, Kyuhyun and Yesung's turtle who was in his room.

Kibum stood up quietly and walked towards Kyuhyun who bit his lip as he stared up at the other.

"...You'll be back to join us soon, right?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically, hoping for the answer 'yes'. Even if it was a lie, even if it may not come true any time soon, Kyuhyun wished for that to be the answer.

"Of course I'll be back soon." Kibum muttered in somewhat unsure way, his tone of voice rather hoarse. Kyuhyun gulped, he didn't like that. It meant that Kibum was either unsure or he was just lying. Kyuhyun was trying to find out what hurt more, being unsure of the future or getting lied to.

"When?" Kyuhyun asked silently, the silence filling the empty room. Kibum thought for a second, hesitant of how to answer such a question.

"...I don't know when I'll be back, but I can guarantee will be." Kibum reassured Kyuhyun, seeing doubt written across the maknae's face. Kyuhyun wasn't one to fall for such words. At least, not words like this.

"...How can I believe you if you aren't even sure yourself?" Kyuhyun questioned the other, an unsure look taking place in his eyes. They were usually so bright and beautiful, there wasn't meant to be traces of tears left in them. Kibum hated it when Kyuhyun cried. Well, he hated the sad tears anyway. Kyuhyun wiped his eyes roughly, desperately trying to keep the tears at bay.

"Just trust me." Kibum reassured the other, his hand Kyuhyun's hair. The younger out of the two bit his lip, he was trying hard not to say something against the sudden hiatus. With that, Kibum bent down slightly, enough to let his lips make contact with Kyuhyun's. A soft, gentle, and memorable kiss was shared. A type of kiss which wasn't out of lust, but was instead out of love. With that that, their lips parted ways.

There was a silence which entered as they stared at each other. A reluctant feeling in the air, but also feeling of love and acceptance. Kyuhyun didn't like the fact that Kibum was no longer going to participate in the album. Kyuhyun didn't like the fact that when they go overseas Kibum wasn't going  to be there. Kyuhyun didn't like the fact Kibum wasn't going to be a part of his 'day to day' life anymore. But even with all that, even with all those things he disliked about the situation, the maknae was willing to accept it. Why you ask? Well, simply because it was Kibum's choice. If this was what Kibum, his oh so lovely boyfriend, wanted to do, then Kyuhyun was willing to accept the sudden departure.

"I'm going home. Want to go with me?" Kibum asked rhetorically as he opened the door and put on his shoes. Kyuhyun stared back at the other, a somewhat annoyed but curious expression upon his face.

"What does that mean?" Kyuhyun questioned his slightly older hyung. Kibum didn't even spare a single glance at the other. Kibum knew pretty much everything about the maknae. He knew what to say and do to get Kyuhyun the way he wanted.

"...I'll take that as a no." Kibum muttered quietly, hearing a loud whining from the other. Kibum stifled a laugh, not wanting to lose his current 'image'. He heard footsteps behind him, then a tugging on his shirt.

"Hey, don't leave me!" Kyuhyun exclaimed with a slight pout. Kibum smiled at those words as he turned to Kyuhyun.

"So you want to go with me then?" Kibum asked once again, giving the maknae other peck on the lips. This kiss was much faster compared to the one before, a hint of impatience and aggressiveness in it. Now, that definitely was a kiss out of lust. Kyuhyun looked down and tried hide the blush on his cheeks. But of course, Kibum noticed it almost immediately and smirked quietly. He reached his hand out for the maknae's.

"...Okay..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's kind of short!~ >_<