New Student (Changkyu)

Oneshot Series

Requested by Anon~

------------------------------------------------------------------------


"So, Changmin, where are you from?" Jaejoong asked the new student in his class, Shim Changmin. His friends Yoochun, Junsu and dear boyfriend Yunho were standing around him. Changmin sat at his desk, looking up to see the four other students standing around him.

"My house." Changmin replied boredly, causing the four to become slightly amused. Jaejoong looked in disapproval while the other three gave a light snicker.

"Not exactly what Jaejoong meant, where do you live?" Yunho questioned, Changmin shrugged once again.

"My house." Changmin repeated, giving a bored look. Jaejoong sighed at the younger boy's attitude.

"...Is this how you always are?" Yoochun asked suddenly, Changmin looked at him for a second before looking back down at his books. The rest waited for an answer.

"Basically." Changmin muttered, laying his head on the desk. The four looked around at each other.

"...We'll get used to it eventually." Junsu finally stated, everybody nodded. Soon, before anyone could say anything else, the door of the classroom. The five stared. There was no one else in the classroom besides them, there was some sort of celebration going on in the gym, but they couldn't have been bothered going. A boy entered, an unusually pretty boy.

"..." Changmin stared for a second, eyes glazed over as the other approached his desk, taking out a couple books and looking through them. Yoochun, Yunho, Junsu and Jaejoong quickly noticed the look in Changmin's eyes.

"That's Cho Kyuhyun. He's really pretty, right?" Yunho whispered quietly, receiving a slight glare from Jaejoong. Changmin pulled away his gaze, simply shrugging.

"Yeah, for a guy I guess." Changmin replied, Yoochun smiled slightly.

"Well then you should see him dressed as a girl. He's stunning." Yoochun mumbled in response, afraid that Kyuhyun may have heard it. Without a word, Kyuhyun took some of his books and left the classroom, simply standing in the hall and going into another classroom.

"Is he some cross-dresser or something?" Changmin asked, the others laughed.

"No, it's just that once, we had a cross-dressing competition. Junsu here, Hyukjae from the other class and Kyuhyun were selected contenders from the year level." Jaejoong told Changmin, the younger nodded.

"Ah..." Hummed Changmin.

"And if you're having any thoughts, I think it would be better to let them go." Junsu said, causing Changmin to raise a brow.

"Why?" Changmin asked.

"He doesn't talk." Yunho replied.

"..." Changmin went silent.

"Well, I'm pretty sure he could if he wanted to. I think so anyway. It's just, when we greeted him, he just bows. If we ask questions, he just shrugs." Junsu said .

"What about with teachers?" Changmin asked, the rest shrugged.

"It's the same, he doesn't respond. It doesn't matter though, he's the smartest student out of the whole school, so the teachers don't mind." Yoochun spoke as he ruffled his own hair.

"Why doesn't he talk?" Changmin asked.

"Nobody knows." Yunho replied.

"So if I called him, he wouldn't respond?" Changmin questioned.

"Kyuhyun would look at you. If you asked a question, he'd shrug. If you made a comment, he'd nod. And if you greeted him, he's bow. It's as simple as that." Jaejoong repeated.

"Hey, I'll bet you $50 that I can make him talk." Changmin said with a smirk, the others looked at the younger skeptically.

"How are you going to do that?" Jaejoong asked, Changmin stared at him.

"We're friends." Changmin whispered, causing the others to go silent.

"..."

"Yah! Kyuhyun-ah!" Changmin yelled loudly, Kyuhyun who was in the other room just across the hall looked right away, with slightly widened eyes.

"..." Silently, Kyuhyun walked left one classroom and entered another. Kyuhyun approached Changmin who gave a smug look.

"You're uglier than usual." Changmin spoke, causing the others to widen their eyes. Kyuhyun stared back boredly, then giving a smirk.

"So is your face." Kyuhyun quickly retorted, the four went silent. This was probably the first time that they had heard Kyuhyun's voice. And it was also the first time they had seen Kyuhyun smirk.

"..." They were silent. Kyuhyun sat on Changmin's desk, the other didn't really care.

"This is my friend, Cho Kyuhyun. He doesn't talk because he can't be bothered, he doesn't always listen to people either." Changmin told the elders, they stared.

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin took a hold of the other's hand.

"Compliment." Changmin said sarcastically, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"I'll take it as an insult." Kyuhyun spoke, causing Changmin to snicker. Jaejoong breathed heavily.

"...Hello." Jaejoong said, Kyuhyun stared at him.

"Hi." Kyuhyun replied.

"...We didn't know you could talk." Yoochun murmured.

"You never asked. Besides, you never really said anything interesting. Nor did you say anything which needed an actual answer." Kyuhyun retorted, the rest raised a brow.

"...Okay, he has a point." Yunho finally agreed.

"What did they ask you?" Changmin asked. The four noticed how the younger were still holding hands.

"'How's the weather?' and stuff like that. Do I really need to say how the weather is? We have windows for a reason." Kyuhyun told Changmin who simply laughed.

"Agreed." Changmin spoke. Yoochun, Yunho, Jaejoong and Junsu then noticed how when the two spoke, they would always stare into each other's eyes.

"...Are you guys just friends?" Yunho asked, Changmin and Kyuhyun stared.

"No." Kyuhyun replied bluntly.

"...You're...?" Yoochun questioned.

"We're friends with benefits." Changmin replied in a monotone, causing everyone's eyes to widen.

"..." The four were silent while Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and gave Changmin a flick.

"Don't listen to him, we don't even have . Not yet anyway." Kyuhyun muttered in annoyance, Changmin stared up at Kyuhyun.

"What are you implying?" Changmin asked.

"Nothing much. By the way, you're still a terrible kisser." Kyuhyun confessed, Changmin gave a twisted expression.

"I haven't kissed you in 2 months." Changmin replied, causing the elder to grin.

"Yeah, so it seems you haven't been practicing at all." Kyuhyun retorted, Changmin couldn't help but smile.

"...Are you guys dating?" Yoochun questioned, Kyuhyun turned to Changmin.

"...Are we?" Kyuhyun asked the other with a tone of sarcasm, Changmin rolled his eyes.

"No we're not. We're just friends who casually kiss each other and make out for no reason." Changmin mumbled, a light kiss soon being landed on his cheek that was given by Kyuhyun.

The rest stared.

----------------------------------------------------------

It took two months for the four men to realise that Changmin was being sarcastic.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, I'm back~ Sorry about not updating this, I just felt that updating my chapter stories would have been better than doing my oneshot series~ Especially since my tests... Oh lord, I'm not saying anything! >_< This was requested by a friend of mine who I 'made' love ChangKyu, sorry it's short. My next one will be longer~ ^^