Halloween Dress Up (changkyu)

Oneshot Series

~Requested by firemoth_007~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seriously?" Changmin asked rhetorically. He stared wide-eyed at Kyuhyun. They were by themselves in the Super Junior dorms. Or, well, more like in Kyuhyun's room. All the other Super Junior and DBSK members had already left to go 'Trick or Treating' in their Halloween costumes. Although, Changmin didn't really bother to wear anything. He couldn't be bothered with the trouble of preparing a costume, he just wanted the candy. The older maknae glanced to the side, a slight blush on his cheeks.

"What do you mean, 'seriously'?" Kyuhyun asked, trying to stay prideful in some way. Sadly, it simply wasn't working. There was obvious embarrassment on his face, the awkward posture and continuous avoidment of eye-contact making it pretty obvious. Changmin was still shocked.

"I mean why the hell are you wearing that?" Changmin questioned  while emphasising his last work, referring to the pink thing that was clad onto Kyuhyun's now obviously shapely body. The very same costume in which Kyuhyun was wearing on the 'SNL' skit was what Kyuhyun was apparently wearing for his Halloween costume. Not to mention the wig which really complimented Kyuhyun's skin tone. Changmin just stared at his elder, his lips once or twice. Tempting to be honest.

"...I-It's not my choice... my hyungs made me wear it, you can't blame me for this!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, the reddening of his cheeks increasing. He never wanted to ever wear that costume again. When Kyuhyun first heard that he would be the one cross-dressing as a girl, he completely rejected it. Similar to the time in which Kyuhyun had to perform 'Gee'. It took a lot of bribery to actually get the Super Junior maknae to become willing. But that was then, and this was now. It was a completely different level of humiliation. Now, Kyuhyun was much more famous compared to before. And it was being broadcasted on national television. But, that wasn't even half of it. The main reason that Kyuhyun didn't want to wear the pink outfit was because of Changmin. There was no way he was going to let his boyfriend see him in such a way. Although, it seemed that Changmin didn't really mind it. In fact, the slightly younger maknae found it interesting.

Kyuhyun swore that he would never let Changmin see him cross-dress, at least not in real life. But now, he was standing alone with Changmin in his room while wearing that damn outfit and wig. To be honest, Kyuhyun found standing in front of Changmin in such a way much more embarrassing compared to being in front of many people.

"You're the snarky maknae of Super Junior, how the hell did your hyungs make you wear that thing?" Changmin asked, attempting to brush away any of those sinful thoughts. Changmin wasn't  sure what was wrong with him. Maybe it was because he was seeing Kyuhyun differently. Maybe it was because Kyuhyun's embarrassed expression (an expression which Changmin loved to see) was so completely adorable and attractive. Or, maybe it was just that Changmin had found a new .

"...Well..." Kyuhyun looked at the ground and bit his lip, Changmin tried to ignore the sudden burning he felt go around his body.

"What is it? Tell me." Changmin muttered, hoping the other wouldn't notice his odd behaviour.

"You know how..." Kyuhyun seemed rather hesitant, Changmin gave a twisted expression.

"...How...?" Changmin repeated, wanting him to go on.

"You know how you keep biting my neck and leave marks...?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically, looking away with a somewhat flustered expression. Changmin gulped, Kyuhyun was always tempting in the other's eyes.

"Yeaah." Changmin spoke, waiting for Kyuhyun to say more.

"Well, my hyungs kind of took a picture of the marks when I wasn't looking... and they kind of blackmailed me..." Kyuhyun pouted with those words and he scowled just slightly. Changmin cursed in his mind about how the simplist things could make him melt so.

"..." Changmin stayed silent, staring at the slightly shorter man.

"They fricking threatened me that they'd put it on their Twitter accounts, I can't have that! I don't want to be involved with more scandals!" Kyuhyun exclaimed with a clearly annoyed look. Changmin breathed slowly.

"...So this is my fault?" Changmin asked bluntly, Kyuhyun thought about it.

"In some sense, it is." Kyuhyun muttered. And with those words, a plan quickly started to form in his head. Changmin would much rather be in bed with Kyuhyun than go out 'Trick or Treating' any day.

"Then want me to make up for it?" Changmin asked. Kyuhyun, who never seemed to understand until it was too late, stared at the taller maknae with a slightly wonderous expression.

"How are you going to- Not again. I did it again..." Kyuhyun muttered as he sat on the bed and hid his face with his hands. Changmin simply laughed to himself, pretending to be oblivious.

"What does that mean?" Changmin asked with a fake tone of innocence. Kyuhyun sighed.

"All that goes through your head getting in bed!" Kyuhyun exclaimed with his cheeks at least several different shades of red and pink.

"...Not necessarily."

"..."

"You want to go get some candy?" Changmin asked rhetorically. Kyuhyun sat on the bed, letting the thought go through his head.

"...Not really, do you?" Kyuhyun asked, unconsciously touching his wig in a somewhat feminine way. Changmin his lips once again, the manner not going unnoticed by Kyuhyun.

"Not really. I was kind of hoping-"

"Shut up, there's no way in hell."

"Why not?" Changmin pouted in a childish way, Kyuhyun couldn't believe he let himself get topped by him of all people.

"...Out of curiosity, are you by me or my costume?" Kyuhyun asked in a hesitant way, knowing Changmin was rather honest.

"I'm always by you, but the costume is helping." Changmin said bluntly, Kyuhyun froze.

"..."

"What's with that look?" Changmin asked rhetorically.

"You're so annoying, just go away!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he stood up and pushed Changmin with another flustered expression. Changmin laughed out loud, not moving at Kyuhyun's attacks. To be honest, they weren't that strong.

"Whatever. Admit it, life would be boring without me." Changmin said as he wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's waist tightly, their bodies touching. Kyuhyun was not normally like this, but it seemed like the costume was causing his behaviour to change. He stayed silent and buried his head in Changmin's chest, how utterly embarrassing.

"..." Kyuhyun stayed silent.

"Thought so." Changmin mumbled as he then stole Kyuhyun's lips. But soon, they parted when Changmin heard his phone beep. He stared at the screen.


To: Changmin
You're welcome. :P
From: DBSJ Hyungs


Changmin smirked as he read those words, mentally telling himself to thank them later.