Alienated

Mating Seasons: Blood Transformation II

The group of vampires turned themselves into bats and quickly flew away before the sun came out.

Their black wings flapped silently in the night, cutting air and occasionally brushing by a leaf or so, but that was the most noise they made. No one could have noticed them go anywhere if they weren't looking closely, especially in the darkness of the night. They were stealthy, noiseless, as they glided through the skies to return to their home.
 
The Vampire clan lived not far away from the wolves, actually. A mere 50km distance which the vampires could cross pretty easily.

The reason why the Vampires hadn't attacked the Werewolf community was because the forest was just huge. Too huge for them to go scrutinze every nook and cranny.
 
Not to mention that the werewolves had their own spells and magic as well, as they camouflaged their homes to look like the greenery around them. Unless you knew the werewolf den was there, there was no way you could have known by merely looking.
 
Almost a year had passed since that offending incident of the Vampires being defeated by the Werewolves.

The Werewolves had used their magic to shift their den elsewhere, and the Vampires couldn't find the den anymore. But then again moving such a large community needed a lot of powers, and the Vampires suspected that the den hadn't moved too far away. It just wasn't at it's original spot.
 
The Vampires returned to their homes, not something you'd think they would live in, honestly. Living in caves were soooooo backward, and the vamps returned to their luxurious condominium styled complex, built in the middle of the forest, equipped with electricity, water supply and what not.
 
The Leader of the Vamps, Sunggyu, had threatened a bunch of human artchitects to have it done in the past. It had taken roughly half a year to build such a formidable complex, but if you were in risk of losing your life, I'd think you'd complete the structure just as fast. But Sunggyu had killed the architects after they finished with the building, nevertheless, because it wasn't safe to let humans around the world know about the Vampires' existence. It was bad enough that shows like Twillight and the Vampire Diaries were spurring that much interest in their kind.

The Vampire Complex was one formidable structure, having a total of around twenty apartments for the twenty plus vampires that lived there together. The attack the previous year was lead by the clan's leader, Sunggyu, but only the men were expected for the attack and the women vamps stayed at home.

The Vampires usually fed on animals and stuff but once in a while, they still fed on human blood because it was more satisfying. And despite what Twillight fans might think, no, these Vampires do not sparkle in the sunlight. No such sparkly business except perhaps they may be a little more good looking than average but that's all.

The Vampires couldn't get out of their complex that was entirely covered in a dome, blocking out the sunlight from outside. There were articifial lights running on electricity that were on for twenty four hours in the complex, lighting the place up since there wasn't sun.

There was a pool, a recreation centre, a cinema, a science labotory....everything you want you could get there. Which pretty summed up the Vampire life.

The six Vampires entered the complex just as sun rose, and they quickly closed the entrace, blocking all natural light. They sighed in relief, changing back into their vampire form.

The female vampires crowded around them as soon as they were back. Despite being another kind or another species, things worked pretty much the same anywhere.

When you're good looking, people like you. That's that.

And these six Vampires were pretty much the handsomest out of the lot. And trust me, the females in this clan had seen numerous other vampires from other clans so yeah.

"Sunggyu oppa." The girls smiled at their clan leader, pampering him with bloodied drinks. "You guys must be tired of the travel. Have you found any traces of where the werewolf den had moved to?"

One of the vampires shook his head. "Nah, this guy here kept complaining that he wanted to sleep. I swear, the quiet ones are always the weirdes-" one started, when his friend elbowed him in the rib. "Shut it."

"We didn't find anything." Sunggyu shook his head. He scowled, gulping down the entire glass of blood from a recent hunting catch. "Those wolves are sly. I think they might be changing their locations every once in a while that's why we haven't been able to track them down."

"But if they changed their locations and moved to somewhere else, wouldn't the valuable oil and minerals in the ground their den stands on be free to us?" one girl asked, raising her black brows that curved prominently against her white, fair skin.

"No. They haven't moved physically." Sunggyu explained. "The magic of it is that the entire land, from underground to the wolves that live on it, they move altogether. Changing positions. It's like moving the plates on the earth."

"Werewolf magic." One of the male vampires scoffed. "Messy business."

"You're just angry you didn't get to do your mask last night." One of the others teased the feminine looking vampire. "I saw you feeling up your face when we were searching the forest."

"AISH!" The vampire that was being teased frowned and slapped their hands away, pouting.

"If only Hoy-" The tallest vampire started.

"Shut it." Sunggyu snapped immediately. "Didn't I tell you that we should NEVER, NEVER say that darn name again? That guy has been kicked out of our clan, he doesn't belong here."

One of the vampires that seemed closer to Sunggyu sighed. "Hyung, I understand you were mad at him. But was there a need to kick out his three sisters as well? You didn't leave any mercy, seriously. The sisters did nothing."

"You're only saying that because you secretly have a crush on the eldest sister, Jihyun, don't you hyung?" the quiet vamp asked.

"No I don't!" The previous vampire shook his head, his eyes wide. "Please! Like I would settle for one girl."

Sunggyu looked at them and silenced all their chatter. "No matter what, those four are kicked out of our clan. We are not to mention any of their names, especially HIS. He is a betrayer, he helped the wolves instead of us. Remember that." he growled.

He stalked away to his room, slamming his door.

The tallest vampire scratched his head. "Well isn't someone grumpy here."

 

 

 

The three triplet sisters sighed and stared out of their tinted windows.

The sun had risen and that meant the end of outdoor activities for the vampire girls. Boring stuff really. And when you didn't really need to sleep like these Vampires do, only having that few hours of fun at night was pretty limited.

"Jihyun unnie, did that guy hit on you last night?" The second sister, Jihyo asked, scratching her head confusedly. "I mean, you guys were shooting words at each other furiously and I didn't get how he could look at you like he desired you but talk so meanly at the same time."

Jihyun rolled her eyes. "That, Jihyo, is flirting." she laughed. "I bet right here even the maknae knows that."

The maknae, Jiyeon, pinked and bit her lip. "Well unnie, at least I did know what they were doing, even though I couldn't really understand some of their references and stuff."

Jihyo scratched her head. "Ah really?" she frowned. "Humans are confusing! Why do they have to have a word battle with you when they like you?" she asked, puzzled. "Why do we have to go to clubs to have fun? I don't really like clubs. The music is loud and the human men always try to touch me." she huffed.

"Well that's the only place to have fun in human places at night." Jihyun shrugged, leaning against the couch and sighing. The eldest of the sisters always had this y vibe to her, everything she did looked y even when she didn't mean to.

"I mean, they sleep once night falls and everything else pretty much closes down." Jihyun made a face. "The only place where there are some activity going on are at the clubs and pubs."

Jiyeon nodded. "Yeah unnie." she looked at Jihyo. "But I agree, I don't really like pubs and clubs."

"That's because you're too shy to even respond to any of the guys, maknae." Jihyun rolled her eyes. "You're twenty now and when a guy approaches you, you hide behind my back? Oh man. Even Jihyo here chatted with some of the guys that tried to hit on her."

Jihyo grinned in triumph when Jihyun cut her off. "And don't you get so happy, you barely know how to hold a conversation, popping weird stuff in all the time." she frowned.

Jihyo and Jiyeon pouted. "Well I'm happy with being a wallflower." Jiyeon shrugged, sighing softly. Even before they had been kicked out of the vampire clan, Jiyeon had been a wallflower, always trying not to attract attention to herself.

Jihyo had been her clumsy blur self all along while Jihyun attracted the guys' attention.

"Well I'm not trying to make you change into a provacative daring girl like me," Jihyun gestured to herself. "But if you could just you know...try some new things. Hook up with a guy, kiss someone, flirt a little, battle your eyelids-"

"I would prefer if our maknae doesn't do that."

The three girls turned and brightened as their brother came into the room. They beamed brightly, even for Jihyun. "Oppa!" they cheered as he sat down on the couch, squeezing between Jiyeon and Jihyo.

He raised a brow at Jihyun. "What's that I hear about you trying to influence our maknae into being you?" he asked sarcastically.

"Come on, Oppa, you've got to agree." Jihyun frowned. "I mean, she's already twenty and she hasn't even kissed someone yet. She has to take the step to cross that barrier. I don't even know why she's so shy for-"

"You talk like you aren't twenty yourself," he laughed. "Jihyun, even though you three are triplets you girls are a lot different. Respect that Jiyeon isn't like you. She won't like hooking up with guys, nor would you like reading books."

Jihyun harrumphed and Jiyeon sent her oppa a grateful smile.

"Where did you go last night, then, oppa?" Jihyo asked, leaning against her brother's broad shoulders.

His face instantly turned pink and he bit his lip. Jihyun grinned. "He went to see her, or course. That infamous werewolf girl."

He frowned and sighed, running his fingers through his hair frustratedly. "Am I a burden to you girls?" he whispered. "If I hadn't done what I did, you girls wouldn't have been kicked out with me. It's my fault we have to live in seclusion like this."

Jiyeon softened and touched his arm. "Oppa, you can't stop love. We can see that Park Miyoung is important to you and we support you." she nodded. "If the vampire clan cannot accept your feelings for her, then so be it."

Jihyo nodded. She hugged her brother's arm and squeezed it, smiling. "Yeah." she grinned. "We'll always be here for you, oppa. Whatever you do."

He softened and wrapped his arms around their shoulders. "Aww man you're making me cry." he chuckled. "Thanks girls. I love you."

"Love you too oppa." they chorused.

He kissed each one on their foreheads and smiled. "I'll go back to my room." he strode to his room on the top floor of this mansion that he had built with help of some human architects, (And no he didn't kill them) and closed the door.

He leaned against the door and let out a sigh. He thought about the one girl that made his life the way it was right now.

If other people thought he was suffering, he wasn't. He missed his friends, he didn't like being labelled a traitor. But he loved that girl with all his heart even though she didn't even know his name. And he'd do anything for her. Anything.

"Lee Hoya, listen to yourself. You sound like a love-sick wimp." he chuckled humorlessly, striding to his bed. "But wait, you are one."

He laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Park Miyoung, Park Miyoung, Park Miyoung.

Memories of their first meeting drifted into his mind and a small smile came onto his face. "Park Miyoung." he whispered.

 

---------------


So....yep he's Hoya. (:

To make it clear to you guys Jihyun, Jihyo and Jiyeon aren't the real Jihyun (4minute), Song Jihyo and Jiyeon (T-ara). I just needed three names for the triplets and my korean female name bank is running low haha. If you like, you can imagine these girls as the celebrities, but it's really up to you. (:

 

AND....

*THROWS CONFETTI* My Princess Bodyguard got featured! WHOOHOO!!! Thank you so much guys.

Thanks for giving me this chance again, you guys are the ones who made this possible.

I LOVE YOU! <#