There's Something About Sehun

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold month of December had arrived but unfortunately for us the heating in the school had broken down. All of us were in our classroom, wrapped up in coats, scarves and gloves. Even the teachers had trouble teaching in such cold conditions, so eventually the principal decided to give us time off until the heating had gotten fixed.

 

I exited the classroom with Yoona and placed my cold hands into the warm pockets of my coat. We walked together back towards the dorms until a couple of tall people stood in front of us. I glanced up to see the faces of Sehun and Kai stood in front of us.

“What do you guys want?” I asked them warily since both of them had mischievous smiles on their faces.

“Sehun came to ask you something.” Kai said and began talking to Yoona. I looked expectantly at Sehun and he looked back with a smile.

“Jaehee, will you be my girlfriend?” He asked me and I stared at him in surprise.

“Is it really wise to go out when Suho still isn’t happy about it?” I asked him with a sigh and he frowned in confusion.

“What; didn’t I tell you?” He asked me and I raised an eyebrow curiously. “Suho allowed me to see you, haven’t you noticed how much time I’ve spent around you lately?” he asked me and I thought for a moment. Clearly he’d been around me so much that I had just gotten used to it and didn’t think it was different.

“So?” he urged me to answer his question and I looked at him then smirked.

“I don’t know; I’ll have to think about it.” I told him with a smirk on my cherry lips and walked around him.

“What!” he shouted in disbelief and just stood there gobsmacked by the answer that I gave. I looked back at him over my shoulder and a small pout had formed on his lips. He let out a small whine like a sad puppy and I instantly ran back over to him.

I pushed my lips against his and he was surprised for a moment, but soon began to kiss me back.

“This is different; you’re so much more forceful.” Sehun smirked as he kissed me once more and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Guys, we’ll see you later.” Kai shouted but we didn’t really pay attention. Sehun’s lips moved down and began to ravish my neck. He gently led me back until we were in a corner where no one would disturb us, and continued to nibble and on my neck. A small moan escaped my lips and I felt him smirk against my skin. As he continued I smiled at how good it felt until I felt him bite down on my neck.

“Ouch” I said and he pulled away from my neck.

“Sorry, got a bit carried away; I am technically an animal after all.” He excused himself and I smiled as he kissed me again. His tongue entered my mouth and tasted every corner. Duri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter