Making A Move

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The evening approached fast and I had begun to feel better than I had earlier that day; all of my senses were clear and at their best. The full moon was only a few hours off and I hoped that EXO-K had a plan of action.

The door to the cabin opened and I curiously glanced in that direction. Mr.Choi entered the small building along with a familiar Queenka; Hyuna. Anger rose inside of me when I remembered that it was her that had caused all of the problems with the hunters. She glanced my way and my nostrils flared in anger. I wanted to rip her head off; she had crossed my path for the last time, and that time she may well have got EXO-K and I killed.

Mr. Choi looked in my direction and stormed over to me.  He ripped the tape off of my mouth and I winced at the slight pain.

“Why did you tape ? I doubt she even made a noise.” Mr. Choi asked and the other hunters entered the room.

“I just felt like it.” The blonde girl said and I clenched my jaw together as I stared at Hyuna in anger.

“What are you looking at?” She asked and I could feel my temperature rise due to the rage inside of me.

“Do you know what you’ve done?” I asked her and took deep breaths.

“I’m getting my own back.” She smirked evilly and I scoffed with a roll of my eyes.

“That’s what you think; but you’re signing away 6 people’s lives!” I shouted at her and the smirk fell from her face. “You’re aiding in the murder of 6 innocent tee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter