New Strangers

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes one morning; the sun streamed through a crack in the curtains and temporarily blinded me. I shielded my eyes and rolled over away from the bright light. I sighed as I sat up in bed, my hair dishevelled and my eyes half open. I pulled myself from my bed, out of my room and walked over to the bathroom. I noticed that Yoona’s door was open and her bed was empty; I looked at it in confusion.

“Guitar lesson” I suddenly remembered and continued on into the bathroom.

I quickly showered and dried my hair before I dressed myself in my uniform and dragged a brush through my hair to get rid of the knots. I sighed once I was done and stood up. I slid on my shoes and grabbed my bag then headed out the door ready for another day.

 

I entered my maths lesson that morning and took my seat at the back of the classroom. Yoona wasn’t in the lesson so I had to suffer through it on my own; the lesson and the constant teasing from the popular people.

During the lesson the teacher stood up and cleared .

“I have an announcement.” She started and everyone looked up from their work, well those who were actually working did. “New students are joining the school today. Six young men.” She announced and chatter erupted in the class. I heard Hyuna’s friends giggle at the back of the class and immediately knew that they were planning on going after the new guys. I rolled my eyes and just lay my head on the desk as the teacher continued to talk.

“They are touring the school now with President of the Student council.” I looked up as she finished the sentence. The new guys were touring the school with...Hyuna? Great, she’d have six new guys that followed her around like lost puppies, by the end of the day. “Lastly, two of them will be joining this class after lunch.” She finished and sat back down, but the class continued to chatter.

"Quiet down!" The teacher shouted but the class didn't stop talking completely. It was more hushed whispers than anything.

 

At lunchtime I ran from the classroom to escape the excited, noisy chatter about the new students. I noticed a familiar brunette across the hallway and smiled as I walked over to her.

“Jae, did you hear about the new students?” Yoona enthused and I nodded and smiled at the nickname she had for me because she said my name was too long.

“It’s six new guys, right? Hyuna is touring the school with them at the moment.” I told her and she gasped.

“Really; oh, why is she always so lucky to be close with guys?” Yoona pouted and I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

“Do you want to be popular with guys? If so, you should probably stop hanging around with me and hang around with the popular kids.” I informed her with a playful smile on my lips. Yoona hit me lightly on my arm and I laughed. “What? It’s true.” I swore, she sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter