The Transformation

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Sehun’s P.O.V + +

“I feel dizzy” I heard Jaehee whisper whilst she solved the equation on the board. I glanced at Kai and his fist was tensed on the desk. I wanted to reply to her, but the teacher had his eye on me.

Jaehee finished the equation and walked away from the board, only to be called again after she had only taken a few steps.

“Jaehee, that is wrong.” The teacher informed her and she looked at me. Her face was pale, she was unsteady on her feet; she swayed as she walked. My eyes widened in shock when I realised what was going to happen, but as I realised it Jaehee collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

“JAEHEE” I shouted and jumped from my seat to where she lay on the ground. Kai came to my side and gave me a concerned look. “Sir, we should take her to the Nurse’s office.” I told the teacher and he looked alarmed that she had fainted.

“Only one of you may go” He told us. Kai and I exchanged glances of concern then looked back at the teacher. “Sehun, you go.” He told me and I nodded. I swiftly picked Jaehee up bridal style and carried her unconscious body out of the classroom and down the corridor.

 

I didn’t take her to the nurse’s office; she wouldn’t have been able to help her anyway. It wasn’t natural; it was wolf related. I took Jaehee to an empty corridor where there were only unused classrooms. I sat on the floor with her on my lap and looked at her pale face.

“Jaehee” I called her name softly; I didn’t want to startle her. There was no response, so I called her name again and again, and gradually got louder as I did so.

“Jaehee” I called her name again with a loud talking voice and noticed some movement. Her eyes opened slightly and I smiled in relief; she was okay. “Jaehee, come on, get up.” I told her and she slowly began to move her body, ready to stand up.

As soon as I thought everything was okay, she let out an agonizing scream and collapsed to the floor again.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her, panicked by her sudden scream.

“It hurts.” She cried out and I placed my palm on her cheek to make her look at me.

“Where does it hurt?” I asked her urgently and she screamed once more as another wave of pain jolted through her body. “Where does it hurt, Jaehee?” I questioned her once more and she cried out.

“EVERYWHERE” She shouted at me and I ran my hands through my hair roughly. “What’s happening to me?” she cried and I didn’t know what to do.

“You’re starting your transformation.” I told her and her eyse widened in both shock and fear.

“It can’t; I’m not re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter