Period of Silence

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Sehun’s P.O.V Cont. + +

It took a few minutes for my brain to register what Suho had said, but eventually it all fit into place. He wanted me to stay away from Jaehee? After he, himself, had said earlier that day that we had a special bond that meant that we were close.

“If it was so important, why didn’t you tell me before her transformation?” I asked. My anger slowly rose bit by bit, and as much as I tried my best to control myself it just got worse.

“I didn’t know that the two of you would bond like that so quickly.” He admitted and looked away from me. “I’m sorry, Sehun, but you will listen to me. I’m your Alpha.” He reminded me and I sighed in defeat and backed away. “Goodnight.” He exited my room and I collapsed back onto my bed. What was I supposed to do? I didn’t want to stay away from her, but I couldn’t disobey my Alpha; could I?

 

+ + Jaehee’s P.O.V + +

The next day I felt strange when I woke up. I felt kind of empty, but ignored the feeling as I got dressed and headed to class. I walked alone because Sehun hadn’t met me like he normally did.

I entered the classroom and noticed Sehun sat down already, conversing with Kai beside him. I smiled to myself as I walked over towards my seat, but Sehun stopped me before I sat down.

“Erm, can you sit with Yoona today? Someone else is sitting here today.” Sehun informed me and I frowned in confusion. Who could have taken my seat? I looked up when someone approached us and my mouth nearly fell open in shock when I saw that it was Gayoon.

“Excuse me; you’re in the way of my seat.” She smiled and I glanced at Sehun. He had asked Gayoon to sit beside him, even though she was friends with Hyuna? Nevertheless I moved out of the way and walked to the seat beside Yoona. She looked at me in confusion as I sat down but I just shook my head at her, signalling for her not to say anything about it.

I just didn’t understand what made him do that? Did he like Gayoon? Was that why he wanted her to sit there? I felt a small pain inside of me and I placed my hand on my chest. After what Suho said about us having some special bond, I actually believed him. Obviously he was just talking bull.

 

At the end of the lesson it was time for a short break. I practically leapt from my seat and ran out of the classroom. I ran to where I was sure no one would look for me; the library. I walked to the farthest corner of the book-filled room and sat on a chair that was there. I took some deep breaths to calm myself down, but it didn’t seem to work. I wasn’t angry; I think I felt more hurt tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter