The Secret

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Hyuna’s P.O.V + +

I walked through the empty corridors of the school. All of the students were in lessons, but I didn’t feel like going. I needed to be in a good mood for the night. I was going to make a move on one of the new guys; I’d make them fall for me like all the other guys in the school.

“Hyuna” I heard someone call to me and I looked ahead and saw Gayoon run towards me.

“What is it?” I asked her with a bored tone of voice.

“I have something to tell you about Jaehee.” Gayoon spoke and I sighed. What did I want to know about her for?

“What is it?” I asked unsatisfied by the subject of conversation.

“In class, I heard her and that girl Yoona talking about the party tonight.” Gayoon spoke and I shrugged. How was that interesting in the slightest? “Then they started talking about the woods, apparently Jaehee went in there a few weeks ago and saw something. She thought it was a wolf.” Gayoon finished and I looked at her.

“Aww how sweet, Jaehee thinks there are wolves around here? I guess this information could be of some use to me after all.” I smirked and walked away with her.

 

+ + Jaehee’s P.O.V + +

Yoona dragged me from my room that night, when I refused to go. She rambled on about how at the party we would find out what Sehun had been hiding. I followed her reluctantly and we eventually reached the site of the school bonfire.

Many students were gathered around just chatting to each other, but there were two particular groups that caught my attention. Hyuna’s group were stood around in their skimpy Halloween costumes; Hyuna was dressed as a ‘y Vampire’. The second group that caught my attention were Sehun and his friends; they were stood away from everyone else and only spoke to each other. Did they not like to socialise?

Sehun caught my gaze and we both stared at each other for a few minutes until a shrill voice made us look away. Hyuna had walked over to Sehun and EXO-K and was flirting with them. They didn’t seem to care that she was there or even seem the slight bit interested in her, which pissed her off. Sehun caught my eyes again and smirked at me; I rolled my eyes with a smile and he walked over to me.

“You’re step-sister is annoying.” He mumbled and I nodded in agreement.

“You’ve annoyed her now, she was trying to get your attention and you came over here.” I told him and he looked back at Hyuna who pouted with her arms folded over her chest.

“Anyway, enjoy your night; I’m going back over to the guys.” He smiled and I returned it as he jogged back over to his friends.

 

The night went on and I lost track of Yoona, she went off to talk to people and I couldn’t find her again. I sat by myself and just watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter