Full Moon Blues

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I knew it, the time for my first transformation had come around. It was the day of the full moon and I woke up with a miserable look on my face. I had jaw ache and my nerves were acting up because I was scared of the painful transformation that I would had to suffer through later that day.

 

I entered the classroom still with the same sullen expression on my features. Sehun greeted me cheerfully as I took my seat beside him and I winced at the volume of his voice.

“Sorry, forgot to mention although we have heightened senses generally, they are heightened even more at the full moon, along with your hormones.” Sehun informed me and I sent him an icy glare. “You’ll be okay; EXO-K and I will be there for you whenever you need us today.” Sehun whispered and I sighed.

“I just want this day to be over with already; and it hasn’t even started properly yet.” I told him and he placed his hand on my shoulder.

“I’ll make sure it goes as smooth as possible.” He assured me and I sent him a small smile.

The classroom soon filled with noisy students and I had to concentrate to filter out all the noise so I could actually hear the teacher.

 

After the first lesson I felt like I was losing my mind. I couldn’t cope with the noise level and my head felt like it was going to explode. I groaned in frustration and Sehun seemed to notice my discomfort. He took hold of my hand and I looked up from where I had laid my head on the desk. I smiled as much as I could, which at that moment wasn’t much and squeezed his hand. He looked to the front of the classroom as the next class started and moved our hands under the table to rest on his leg.

“If you can’t cope in here, why don’t you just ask to go to the nurse’s office?” Sehun whispered at such a low level that only I could hear it because of our heightened senses. I looked at him as I sat up straight and he squeezed my hand gently.

“I don’t want it to be like this every time.” I admitted and he shook his head slightly.

“It won’t be, just for your first transformation, you’ll be fine on every other full moon. I promise.” He assured me and I sighed and forced a smile. “Just leave for the rest of the class, and I’ll listen out for you.” He told me and I bit my lip as I considered it.

I eventually raised my hand and waited for the teacher’s attention. He looked up from his desk and straight at me.

“What is it?” he asked me and I took a deep breath.

“I don’t feel very well, can I be sent to the Nurse’s office?” I asked him hopefully and he looked up at the clock as he decided.

“Very well” He spoke and I stood up from my seat as he wrote me a slip of paper to prove that I had been excused. I took the slip and exited the classroom with one last look at Sehun.

“Keep your ears open.” He reminded me and I nodded before I walked away from the classroom.

 

I needed freedom and the only place that gave me freedom, that wasn’t too far away from EXO-K, was the roof.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter