The Follower

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost a week had passed since my venture into the woods and ever since I had questioned Sehun about it he had followed me around school. He watched me intently; everything I did, everyone I spoke to, it annoyed me that he did that.

I exited my class at lunchtime and walked slowly through the corridor, aware that Sehun was following me. I turned a corner into an empty corridor and carried on walking. When I was sure that Sehun had followed me enough, I stopped walking and turned to face him. He looked taken aback that I knew he was there, but quickly composed himself.

“What are you doing?” I asked him calmly and he shrugged.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He cleared his throat and looked away from me.

“You were following me, why?” I questioned him and he scoffed at me.

“Why would I follow you?” he replied with another question.

“If you weren’t following me, then why did you stop when I stopped?” I smirked when I knew he couldn’t talk his way out of that question. “Now, I’ll ask again, why have you been following me?” I spoke and Sehun walked towards me.

“Truthfully” He asked and I nodded; of course I wanted the truth. Why would I ask him a question if I wanted him to lie to me? “I don’t know.” He replied and I frowned at him. “There’s just something about you that intrigued me.” He added with a small smile and I scoffed at him this time.

“You’re so annoying.” I muttered and walked around him and towards the cafeteria.

 

I entered the cafeteria but couldn’t see Yoona or Ailee anywhere.

“Aww, has poor little Jaehee got no friends?” I heard Hyuna’s annoying voice at my side. I looked at her with a bored expression and I sighed.

“Do you not have better things to do than annoy me?” I asked her and she nodded.

“Normally I’m busy being popular, but at this moment, I’m free to do what I like.” She fake smiled at me and I returned it. “Now what shall I do with you today?” she giggled and I rolled my eyes at her.

“Yah, don’t roll your eyes at me!” she shouted and shoved me slightly. I took a deep breath as I felt my pent up anger threatening to break loose. “Don’t ignore me!” she shoved me again and I stumbled backwards into a table. From the corner of my eye, I saw Sehun enter the cafeteria and felt ashamed of myself; I was being bullied in front of him.

Hyuna shoved me once more and it pulled me from my thoughts. I grit my teeth together and clenched my fists as I attempted to calm myself down.

“What’s wrong? Are you gonna cry; you gonna run away like a little baby?” she laughed at me along with her friends and something in me snapped. I felt like I couldn’t control myself as I shoved her backwards. She stumbled a bit but recovered before she fell.

She stopped lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter