Always A Troublemaker

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jaehee’s P.O.V + +

For a few days after the full moon I stayed in my room. I didn’t want to see anyone; I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts. Sehun tried to visit but I always told him to leave. Yoona hadn’t spoken to me, but I couldn’t exactly blame her; I tried to bite her.

When I attended class once more I was more quiet than usual; I just sat in the lesson and took notes; I didn’t communicate with anyone.

“Jaehee, maybe you should talk to Yoona.” Sehun whispered but I didn’t reply. Why should I talk to her; I couldn’t face her, and she’d probably hand me over to Mr. Choi.

“Sehun, am I interrupting your conversation with Jaehee?” Mr Choi asked him but Sehun just sighed.

“No Sir, you’re not because she won’t talk to anyone.”Sehun spoke and I glanced at him briefly but he just stared at his book.

 

At lunchtime the students raced out of the classroom to get their food before the queue got too long. I stayed sat down and Sehun glanced at me.

“We’ll be on the roof if you feel like socialising.” He spoke but I just remained quiet. He left the classroom with Kai, who just glanced back at me and Yoona before he left.

“Girls, you two have been very quiet today; is everything alright?” Mr. Choi asked us. “Jaehee, why haven’t you been in lessons in the past couple of days?” He asked me and I looked up at him from my desk.

“I haven’t been feeling very well.” I blankly told him and he glanced at Yoona.

“Are you alright, Yoona?” he asked her and I clenched my hands. What if she told him right in front of me?

“I’m fine; I think there’s like a bug or something going round.” She lied and Mr. Choi walked back over to his desk.

“You girls should go outside whilst it’s sunny. The fresh air will do you good if you're feeling ill.” He advised before he left the classroom, and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter