Indecisive

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sudden knock on my door pulled me from my thoughts and I reluctantly got out of my bed and went to the door. I open the door and my eyes widened and who I saw before me.

“I’m sorry; Jaehee please let me stay here for the night.” Sehun stood before me; his hair a mess and only in a shirt and trousers.

“Sehun, what are you doing here?” I asked him, I wanted to just embrace him but I wasn’t going to give in too easily.

“Jaehee, please.” He sounded so sad and I could feel the barrier that I had put up, to keep him away, slowly crumble down. “Let me stay here for the night.” He begged and stepped into my room. I had no control at that point. As he walked towards me, I backed away until my legs hit my bed.

Sehun’s hands moved to my waist as he pushed me, gently onto my bed.

“Sehun” I wanted to stop him but he continued. He lay down on my bed beside me and pulled me to lie down with him.

“Jaehee, just sleep, here in my arms.” He told me and my heart melted at those simple words that he whispered. His arms embraced my body and I immediately felt warm. I relaxed into his arms and I heard him sigh happily.

“Sehun, I know you probably don’t want to hear this, but what about Suho?” I whispered and I felt his body tense up at the name of his Alpha.

“I haven’t decided that yet, just sleep. Tonight you belong in my arms.” He whispered and I closed my eyes as a warm smile graced my lips shortly before I fell asleep in his arms.

 

The next morning I awoke to the comfortable feeling of my head on my soft pillow. I smiled briefly as I rolled over freely and spread out on my bed. My eyes suddenly shot open when I realised that I was alone in my bed. Where had Sehun gone? He was definitely there when I went to sleep, wasn’t he? I inhaled deeply through my nose and I could smell faint traces of him; he had definitely been there, but why did he leave? A miserable feeling overtook my body and I sighed glumly to myself. Maybe he regretted spending the night in my room. After all he said to me last night, and he just left without a word. How could I have been so stupid to let him into my room and a bit closer into my heart?

 

I entered the classroom that morning with Yoona and glanced around; my seat was empty and Sehun was already sat down. Gayoon was in her usual place but I frowned.

“Can I sit beside you today?” I asked Yoona who looked at me briefly in confusion.

“Erm, yeah sure” She agreed and we both sat beside each other.

The class started and I struggled to pay attention. My senses had been invaded by Sehun; he was all I could smell, see and all I could hear because he tried to talk to me.

“Why didn’t you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter