My Mistake

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jaehee’s P.O.V + +

“Meet me outside the dorms at 7.30pm; we need enough time to get there and scan for signs of the hunter. “Sehun told me after classes had finished for the day. I nodded to him and he pulled me into his arms and kissed me briefly before he ran towards the Guys’ dorms. I had a couple of hours to relax until I had to meet him.

I ran up to my room, I felt anxious about the night ahead. I didn’t want anyone to get hurt because of the hunter, but it wasn’t like we could just switch of our transformations. I sighed as I collapsed onto my bed and placed my arm over my eyes.

A knock on my door made me sit up in alarm but when the door opened it was only Yoona.

“Hey, sorry am I intruding?” she asked but I quickly shook my head and she shut my door then walked over to where I was sat. She took a seat beside me on my bed and we looked at each other.

“Kai was being really weird at lunchtime.” She told me and I frowned. Kai what have you done this time? I thought to myself and noticed how Yoona was fidgeting; she never fidgeted. “Jaehee, he asked what I would do if I knew someone who was a wolf; and every time he asked a question I kept getting this strange feeling inside of me.” She informed me and I raised an eyebrow questioningly at her.

“What do you mean?” I asked her and swallowed nervously. Why did Kai have to bring up wolves around her?

“I think Kai might be a wolf.” Yoona spoke bluntly and I choked on the air that I had inhaled.

“WHAT?!” I asked her; alarmed by her words.

“Think about it.” She told me and I pretended to do so. “He left the classroom with me after the hunter had questioned us, then he asked all of those strange questions; plus if you remember, back when they first transferred he acted similar to Sehun.” She reminded me and my eyes widened. “What if they are both wolves? Jaehee, you have to find out; Sehun should tell you, you’re his girlfriend after all.” Yoona told me but I shook my head at her.

“Just because he’s my boyfriend; doesn’t mean I should find out if he’s completely human or not; if he was maybe by not telling me he’s keeping me safe.” I suggested to her but she stood up with a shake of her head.

“Don’t be so naive, Jaehee. If Sehun and Kai are wolves then we could be in danger!” She shouted at me and I quickly walked over to her.

“Don’t talk so loudly, do you want people to think that you’re mad?” I asked her and she shut up.

“We should just go to Mr. Choi right now, and tell him what we know!” She told me but I walked back over to my bed.

“No, Yoona. He hunts animals what if he shoots them or sends them to some strange lab to be experimented

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter