Getting Information and A Strange Night's Sleep

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jaehee’s P.O.V + +

I entered the cafeteria at lunchtime with Yoona; Ailee had singing lessons. We sat down on a table near the door and started to eat our lunches.

“So what’s been going on lately? I haven’t seen you much because of my lessons.” Yoona made conversation and I shrugged in reply.

“Sehun has been following me.” I told her and she put her chopsticks down.

“Why would he do that?” she asked, intrigued by the fact.

“'I don’t know', that’s what he said when I asked him.” I told her and sighed. “I don’t know what it is but there is definitely something suspicious about him and his friends.” Yoona nodded in agreement.

“Yes, they seem to ditch class a lot. Normally people ditch a certain lesson, but they just ditch randomly.” She mentioned and that sparked my attention as a thought came into my head.

“What if it’s not the lesson they’re ditching, but the day instead?” I asked her and she thought for a moment then gasped.

“The first time they ditched was the night of the full moon, they ditched last lesson.” She informed me and I nodded as I remembered.

“Yes, and they also ditch today’s morning lessons. What kind of day is it today?” I asked Yoona, now interested in the new theory I had.

“Erm,” Yoona thought hard for a few minutes and the sighed in defeat. “I have no idea what kind of day it is.” She replied and I chewed on my bottom lip as I racked my brain.

“They skipped the full moon, so maybe we should look for moon related days.” I advised her and we both stood up. “We’ll finish this later.” I added as we walked towards our lesson.

 

During the class Yoona and I were both sat down in our usual seats as the teacher started the lesson. We were set tasks to complete on a piece of paper in partners, but I didn’t have a partner. I raised my hand to grab the teacher’s attention and he walked over to me.

“Can I work with Yoona because Sehun isn’t here?” I asked politely and he considered it in his head, but at that moment the door swung open. Both of our heads whipped up to look at who had entered; it was Sehun and Kai.

“Boys, you are late, please be on time next time.” The teacher lightly scolded them and then turned back to me. “You’re partner has arrived now, so please get on with your work.” He finalised then strode back over to his desk.

I watched in suspicion as Sehun took his seat beside me. He didn’t say anything to me; he just slouched there; uncaringly.

“Where were you this morning?” I casually asked him and he glanced at me before returning his gaze to the desk in front of him.

“I was ill.” He bluntly spoke and I scoffed.

“What a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter