Relieved

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The doctor phoned,” he started. “It’s about Sehun.” Those few words made my heart rate increase. What had the doctor said; was it good or bad?

“What did he say?” Suho urged Kai to continue.

“He said that Sehun is fine. He got the bullet out and fixed the damage that the poison had done to his body.” Kai informed us and I collapsed to the floor.

“Jaehee” Suho crouched down to my side and I just stared at the floor in a daze. “Jaehee, are you okay?” Suho asked and placed his hand on my shoulder. Slowly, I diverted my gaze from the floor to Suho then nodded weakly.

“He’s really okay.” I whispered and then broke down in tears of joy. “I can’t believe it.”

“You better believe it; he’s waiting to see you.” Kai mentioned and Suho helped me to my feet. “It’s best not to keep him waiting; he’s not in a very patient mood.” Kai smirked and I rolled my eyes. Everything was back to normal.

 

EXO-K, Yoona and I made our way to Sehun’s room where the doctor had placed him. As soon as the door opened we all entered, excited to see Sehun. I ran to his side when I noticed that he was sat up.

“Are you okay?” He asked me and caressed my hair gently. Kai scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“Always the gentleman, Sehun” Kai muttered and Suho smacked the back of his head.

“I’m fine, are you okay?” I asked him and he nodded.

“Okay now, just because Sehun is better doesn’t mean that he miraculously healed. He is still weak and can’t move around for about another few days, so don’t make him do anything to strenuous.” The doctor warned us and we all nodded. He walked over to me and placed his hand kindly on my shoulder. “You look after him young lady; this young man has been through hell. Welcome to the pack.” He smiled and then left the room.

“Okay, everyone, let’s leave the two of them alone.” Suho ordered and everyone sighed as they exited the room. I glanced over and Suho winked at me. I shook my head with a smile as I watched them all leave.

“Hey Yoona, do you want to go get some coffee from the cafeteria with me?” Kai asked and I noticed Yoona think for a minute. Come on Yoona, do the right thing, I cheered her on in my head.

“Sure, I’d like that.” She agreed and I nearly celebrated out loud.

 

There was only Sehun and I left in his room. I looked around awkwardly and cleared my throat.

“Jaehee, I know that you wanted me to leave you in that cabin,” Sehun started and I looked towards him with a guilty expression on my face. “But I wasn’t going to just leave you; I love you.” He reminded me and I nodded.

“I know, and I understand that now; I love you too.” I whispered to him and leaned in to kiss him. Sehun attempted to deepen the kiss but I immediately pulled away with a smile on my face.

“You heard what the doctor said; no strenuous activities.” I reminded Sehun and he whined like the hot-blooded wolf that he was. The only problem with being a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter