The Injured and The Humble

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and CL were still wrestling over the gun when all of a sudden I heard it fire. My eyes immediately shot in their direction and I saw Sehun collapse to the floor. Rage exploded inside of me and I charged at CL. I opened my jaw ready to bite her, but was stopped by Suho.

“What are you doing? She shot Sehun!” I growled angrily at him.

“Then nothing can be done; Sehun needs you. We’ll take care of them.” Suho told me and I looked back at Sehun collapsed on the floor. “Baekhyun run back to the college and make sure Yoona gets help.” Suho instructed and Baekhyun immediately set off for help.

I ran over to Sehun and nudged him with my cold nose.

“Sehun, please wake up.” I spoke as I continued to nudge him.

“Jaehee,” he mumbled and I could hear how weak he was. “I’m sorry; I wasn’t good enough to protect you.” He whispered.

“You were good enough; you were all I could have ever hoped you would be!” I growled at him to try and make him see sense.

“I’m not; a strong wolf and boyfriend wouldn’t have gotten shot; Suho will look after you when I’m gone.” Sehun muttered and I growled angrily at him.

“You’re not giving up; how could you just let me go so easily?” I barked at him. Sehun out and I began to panic, but I could still hear the beating of his heart so my pain eased slightly.

 

I stayed by Sehun’s side until dawn. I didn’t want to miss him wake up. I didn’t care that I had changed back and had no clothes; I just stayed by his side.

A coat was wrapped around my shoulders and I looked up at the person. Kai was stood above me with a sympathetic smile on his face.

“Yoona is bringing some clothes for you; go and get warm.” He told me but I just stayed where I was. “I’ll watch over Sehun, Jaehee.” Kai told me and placed his hand on my shoulder. Reluctantly I stood up and zipped up the coat which came down to my thighs. I walked into the kitchen where Suho and Chanyeol guarded the hunters.

“What bullets did you use?” I asked them as I came into their line of view.

“Bullets that you can’t cure; they poison the blood of wolves.” CL spat viciously at me.

“Clearly, you underestimate the skills of our doctor.” Chanyeol smirked and leaned his head towards hers. “He’s really good.” He boasted and then stood up straight.

“We may not have succeeded in killing all of you; but you’re boyfriend will die. Even if you know how to cure him; there isn’t enough time.” Tablo added and I growled at him.

 

A few hours passed and loud noises approached the cabin. I glanced out the window and noticed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter