Talk With The Alpha

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here?” I asked and they smiled in reply. I stared up at Suho’s face and found myself get lost in his handsome features and distracting eyes.

“I thought it was a good time to talk to you; to explain anything that Sehun hasn’t told you.” He told me and I smiled at his smart thinking. “Is there anything that he hasn’t told you?” Suho chuckled to himself and started walking towards the school. I thought back on what we had spoke about recently, and bit my lip as I did so.

“Don’t bite your lip; they’re too pretty to be chewed.” Suho chuckled and winked at me once more. My face flushed in embarrassment and I immediately stopped biting my lip.

“Sehun hasn’t actually told me about the full moon.” I informed Suho who shook his head with a smile.

“Trust him to leave out the most important part.” Suho spoke and I nodded with a smile. “Okay basically on the next full moon, you will transform with the rest of us. Yours will be slightly painful because it is your first time and your body needs to adjust, but after your first it should be fine.” Suho informed me and I immediately felt nervous about it. “We’ll be there with you, you’ll be fine.” He placed his hand gently on my shoulder and I felt slightly relieved.

“When we transform, we have to take of our clothes or they will be shredded as we morph into our wolf form.” Suho told me. My eyed widened in shock and I felt my cheeks heat up. “Don’t worry, when we know you’re ready to transform, we’ll leave you alone until you’ve completed the transformation.” Suho added and I sighed in relief.

 

Suho explained more to me as we walked back to the school building and I began to understand it a lot clearer than when Sehun explained it. We stopped walking when we reached the Girls’ Dorms. I looked up at Suho who just looked around curiously.

“I have one last question.” I told him and he looked at me, waiting for me to ask it.

“Why are you in charge of the others?” I asked him and he looked down at the floor with a smile.

“I’m the Alpha because I’m the oldest out of us and I’m the strongest wolf. You would be the Alpha female simply because you’re the only one.” Suho added and pointed at me.

“What does that mean?” I asked him, confused by the new term.

“You’d be my partner forever and you can’t ever leave me.” He told me with a straight face and I gulped in fear. Never get away? Suho suddenly burst into a fit of laughter and my panicked face quickly changed to one of annoyance.

“That wasn’t funny!” I shouted but he continued to laugh.

“You’re so gullible. See you later.” Suho waved and walked away; still laughing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter