The Hunters

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Hyuna’s P.O.V Cont. + +

“Are you absolutely sure about that?” Mr.Choi asked me and I rolled my eyes before I nodded to him.

“One hundred percent certain; I saw them change from wolves to people with my own eyes.” I assured him and he abruptly stood up.

“I knew I was right” he spoke more to himself than to me. “Come with me; we must tell the other hunters and make a plan of action against them.” Mr. Choi instructed and I frowned in confusion. What kind of action was he going to take?

 

Mr. Choi led me out of school and towards the car park. He got into a black land rover and I just stood outside of the car, with an awkward feeling surrounding me.

“Get in the care, Hyuna.” Mr. Choi told me and I hesitated at first but finally climbed into the passenger’s seat. I put my seatbelt on and Mr.Choi started the car.

“Mr.Choi, where are we going?” I asked him curiously and he glanced at me.

“Call me Dongwook, we aren’t in school now.” He told me and I nodded.

“Dongwook, where are we going?” I asked him again and he smiled.

“We are heading to a house that I share with 2 other hunters, they’ll decide what to do with EXO-K.” He informed me and I shut up after that. It felt strange being in a car with a teacher, but I was going to suffer through it just to get my revenge on my stepsister and her animal of a boyfriend.

 

We arrived at a small cabin type house and got out of the car. I walked slowly behind Dongwook and he took my hand then led me swiftly into the house.

“Dongwook, is that you?” I heard some girl ask and then she appeared from another room. She had blonde hair and wore thick eye makeup.

“Hyuna, this is another hunter, Chaerin or as we call her CL.” Dongwook introduced us and I immediately felt possessive over Mr.Choi around her; she looked like she wanted him.

“What’s this kid doing here?” CL asked and I frowned at her for calling me a kid.

“Be nice, CL; She’s found us 6 more wolves.” Dongwook smirked and that , CL, smiled.

“Well done, little girl.” She patted my head and I whacked her hand away.

“Don’t touch me.” I hissed at her and she smirked in reply.

“So you think you’re tough, huh?” she asked me and I just shrugged.

“Chaerin, leave her alone.” Dongwook defended me and I smiled widely.

“Whatever, so who are these new wolves?” she changed the subject and the three of us sat down at a table.

“I’ll tell you, but where is Tablo?” Dongwook asked blondie and she sighed.

“TABLO, GET YOUR DOWN HERE!” her voice bellowed throughout the small house and suddenly I heard fast footsteps come down the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter