The Bond

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next few weeks Sehun and I spent a lot more time together. I didn’t know why but ever since my first transformation I felt closer to him; we were always together in class and out of class. The only time we were apart was when we slept and for bathroom needs.

 

I exited the classroom at lunchtime with Sehun beside me. Suho wanted to see us on the roof and I was unsure as to why. We headed up the stairs and when we made it to the roof we were surprised to only see Suho there.

“What did you want to see us for?” I asked him curiously as both Sehun and I walked over to him.

“I have something to tell you, something that you’re both probably wondering about.” He informed us and he had my full attention. What could he have known that we wanted to know? “It’s about your transformation, Jaehee, and why, ever since then, you and Sehun have constantly been by each others’ side.” He spoke and my ears pricked up at his words. How could he possibly know why?

“What is it about? What does it mean?” I asked urgently and a smile made its way to Suho’s lips.

“It’s nothing bad.” He assured me and I frowned in confusion. “It’s because on the day of your transformation, the one to help you was Sehun. He was there for you the night before, and throughout the day whilst you were starting your transformation; because of that a special bond has formed between the both of you and it makes you feel like you need to be around each other, am I right?” he asked us both. I looked at Sehun and he looked at me.

“Let’s say that you’re right,” Sehun started and looked at Suho. “What does it mean?” He asked the Alpha and I looked at Suho.

“It doesn’t really mean anything, it just means that you two are close and if you stay together it might get to the point that you will do just about anything for each other.” Suho informed us and I swallowed nervously.

“So, if it was nothing serious then why did you call us here?” I asked him warily. He glanced at me and Sehun then cleared his throat.

“I just thought I should tell you, since it didn’t seem like either of you knew why you were suddenly so close.” He replied and I nodded in understanding.

“Is that all?” Sehun asked and Suho glanced at him with a stern expression. “I don’t mean to be rude, it’s just the fact that I’m starving.” Sehun admitted and Suho’s expression relaxed and he let out a small chuckle.

“I’m sorry; I forgot that it was lunchtime. Both of you go and get your lunches; I’ll see you later.” He told us and then we left the roof. The feeling between us, after we heard Suho’s information, was differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter