The Dance

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jaehee’s P.O.V + +

Another full moon approached, but this there was a school dance the night before. We could live it up for a night then run wild the night after. I would’ve been the best full moon yet.

“Jaehee, are you done yet?” Yoona called through the bathroom door. I zipped up my dress that I had bought for the dance. It was made of red silky material and had a black ribbon tied round the waist. I stared at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath before I exited the bathroom and approached Yoona. She stared at me in awe as I stopped in front of her.

“Stop staring at me; I already feel weird enough wearing a dress.” I muttered and she smiled. She placed her hand on my arm and I looked at her.

“You look beautiful” She complimented me and I smiled. Yoona wore a simply black dress, but she could make anything look spectacular. She was a goddess, everything looked amazing on her.

“Sehun will die when he see’s you.” She joked and led me out of my room and down the stairs to where Sehun was waiting, with Kai.

 

I noticed the familiar brunette hair of my boyfriend and his best friend and froze on the spot. I turned to look at Yoona with wide eyes.

“Why am I doing this? I have to go back to change.” I told her but she just held me there.

“You look great, now get down those stairs.” She instructed me and turned me to face the stairs once more. We continued to descend the stairs and eventually reached the bottom where the guys turned to gaze upon us.

“Sehun, doesn’t your girlfriend look great?” Yoona asked Sehun and he nodded with his mouth hung open.

“You’re drooling.” Kai whispered and Sehun hit Kai’s chest.

“You look gorgeous.” Sehun whispered and took hold of my hand. I took a deep breath and a smile graced my face; he always relaxed me when I was anxious in any way.

 

I glanced from Yoona to Kai and saw how he stared at her. The two of them together would be the epitome of perfection; I had to make it happen.

“Kai, what do you think of Yoona’s dress.” I spoke and Yoona sent a glare my way, but I ignored it. Kai remained speechless as he gazed at Yoona.

“She’s perfect; wait, I mean it’s perfect.” He stumbled over his words and I giggled.

“Wow; okay, Casanova, let’s just get to this dance and have fun before tomorrow.” Sehun advised and the four of us began to walk to the school gymnasium where the dance was held.

 

Students surrounded us in the gymnasium dressed in beautiful dresses and tuxes. I smiled gleef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter