Suspicious Meetings

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before we knew it, the Christmas holidays had come around. We sat in the classroom during our final lesson before our holiday; all of the students were buzzing with Christmas spirit including EXO-K and I.

“Now class, we have a treat for you.” The teacher spoke and everyone’s ears pricked up in interest. “Your new history teacher is here, and would like to meet all of you before you leave for the holidays.” The teacher finished and the whole class sighed glumly. That was the treat? We expected something more fun, but no we have to meet the new teacher.

The teacher looked towards the door and as if on cue the door opened and in walked a man. He glanced up at the class and my mouth fell open in shock, and I was sure that all of the other girls did the same. The new teacher was extremely good looking. He had a strong accentuated jawline and soft looking hair the colour of chocolate.

“Please introduce yourself.” Our teacher spoke to the gorgeous teacher.

“Annyeong-haseyo, my name is Choi Dong Wook; but you may call me Mr.Choi or teacher Choi.” He told us and I heard all the girls sigh in awe at him. I smiled unknowingly and Sehun nudged my ribs. I turned to look at him questioningly and he frowned with a shake of his head.

“Stop drooling over the new teacher; you’re my girlfriend, not his.” Sehun spoke jealously and I smiled.

“I know; I’m still yours.” I assured him and he took hold of my hand under the table as I turned back to look at the front of the classroom.

 

“Okay class, I’m gonna leave you and Mr. Choi to get acquainted, please make him feel welcome.” Our maths teacher exited the classroom swiftly. All of eyes were on Mr. Choi and he chuckled nervously under the judging stare of his new students.

“So,” he led off and looked around the room. “Does anyone have anything they would like to ask me?” he asked and every girl in the classroom shot their hand in the air almost instantaneously; except for me, obviously.

“How old are you?” One girl asked when she was chosen.

“I’m 27” he answered and I just looked at him. I didn’t know why but something about him was different and I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.

“What was your last job?” Another girl shouted out and he ran his fingers through his hair and tousled it slightly.

“Well actually I’ve only recently got my teaching qualification; before I worked with animals...taming them.” He told us and paused slightly. I frowned in confusion; if he worked with taming animals, why was he a teacher?

“Why did you choose to teach, instead of working with animals then?” I suddenly shouted before I could stop myself. His eyes locked on mine and he studied me briefly before a small smile appeared on his handsome features. Sehun didn’t fail to notice it and wrapped his arm around my shoulder;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter