Hyuna's Deal

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days had passed since my birthday and I had started to regret tipping the fish over Hyuna’s head. I think that using my heightened senses made me feel more powerful and like I could do anything but everything has consequences, some are not always bad, but in my case they were bad. Ever since that day Hyuna and her posse had made every single day a living hell for me. They’d chuck things at me, humiliate me and even trip me up in the hallways, but I didn’t let them get to me; I had to stay calm, if I got angry Suho told me that I could start to change early.

 

I went to the roof at lunchtime to escape the drama that is Hyuna. I admired the scenery and how the sunshine seemed to brighten everything up, even the shadowed forest.

“Fancy seeing you here, Jaehee.” I recognised the shrill voice of my step-sister and mentally slapped myself then turned to face her.

“What are you doing up here? You never come up here.” I told her and she shrugged.

“I felt like a change of scenery, besides haven’t you realised that I have a new hobby?” she mentioned and I sighed audibly.

“It’s a pretty pathetic hobby, if you ask me.” I mentioned and Hyuna scowled at me.

“I didn’t ask you though, did I?” Hyuna walked towards me and tried to intimidate me, but I just didn’t care at that moment. The one time I wanted to chill out, and she ruins it. Just like Hyuna. No one else is allowed to get what they want, but she gets everything she wants.

“Now the only question is: what shall I do this time? Push you around a bit? Publicly humiliate you again? Decisions, decisions.” She taunted me and I leant on the wall.

“Just pick one and get it over with, I have better things to do than stand around and listen to you ramble on.” I muttered and she glared at me.

“I have a proposal to make.” She suddenly spoke and I looked up at her enquiringly.

“What could you possibly have to propose?” I sighed; I was bored already and she wanted to continue to talk?

“If you stay away from EXO-K, and make it clear to them that you don’t like them, then I’ll leave you alone, I’ll stop bullying you.” She suggested and I raised an eyebrow at her.

“What is your fascination with EXO-K? They’re just guys.” I asked her in wonder and she folded her arms in front of her chest.

“They’re potential Kingka material, and me being the Queenka, I want a new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter