Unexpected Guest

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why would he tell you to stay away from me?” I asked; hurt that Suho would do that. What could be his reason behind it?

“I can’t tell you. He’s the Alpha, Jaehee. I can’t disobey him.” Sehun spoke in a sad tone.

“So because of what Suho said, you’re just gonna ignore me?” I asked him and my eyes filled with tears.

“Jaehee, don’t” he told me and took a step towards me. I backed away and hit something, it temporarily distracted me and in that moment Sehun had walked straight up to me. I looked up at him, his face mere centimetres away from my own. “Don’t hate me.” he whispered and I scoffed at him.

“Why shouldn’t I? You gave my seatt up to someone that you know hates me.” I raised my voice slightly, and then regretted it when I saw the look of sadness on Sehun’s face.

“Jaehee, I’m sorry.” He apologized once again and I sighed and looked down at the floor with a slight shake of my head.

“Sometimes ‘sorry’ doesn’t fix everything, Sehun.” I spoke with a sullen tone of voice. “I’m not just someone you can ignore when you feel like it; it’s not fair on me. So you obey your precious Alpha, I don’t want to be part of your pack anymore.” I gave my ultimatum and walked away. I looked confident and strong on the outside, but on the inside my heart had slowly begun to rip apart from the hurt.

 

The next day I got to the classroom with Yoona before anyone else, so we sat in our normal seats. I stared out the window and thought back to the conversation I had with Sehun the night before. What could have made Suho tell him to stay away from me? The question drove me slowly mad until I sensed the presence of Sehun and Kai in the classroom. I didn’t look at him; I just continued to stare out the window.

“Jaehee, about what you said, you can’t just leave our pack; you need us to help you learn.” Sehun tried to convince me but I wasn’t going to give in that easily. I looked at him with a shrug.

“I guess I’ll just have to teach myself, if your alpha is the type to tell you who you can or cannot hang out with then I don’t want to be around you.” I told him and looked back out the window.

 

+ + Sehun’s P.O.V + +

Just being sat beside Jaehee was hard enough for me. The smell of her drove me wild and intoxicated me. She didn’t pay any attention to me for the whole day and I cursed myself for not being man enough to ignore Suho. Every little thing that she did without me, made me miss being around her. When she was with her friends at lunch, I just listened to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter