The Monster In Me

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stood between Yoona and growled at me. I instantly redirected my path and ran out of the dorm and towards the woods. Once I was outside my head felt like it had cleared. My body felt at peace, but my mind freaked out. I had nearly attacked Yoona; if Sehun wasn’t there, I would have hurt my best friend. I’m such a monster! I scolded myself and ran deep into the depths of the forest.

 

+ + Sehun’s P.O.V + +

Although Jaehee had left; I couldn’t have just left Yoona alone after she had witness Jaehee change.

“Yoona” I called her name gently but she just stood there in shock.

“My best friend just turned into a wolf.” She spoke quietly and gently. “I’d spent the whole day saying that if I knew one I’d hand them over to Mr. Choi, and she had fought against me.” Yoona informed me and I swallowed guiltily. “I have to tell Mr. Choi; she can’t be allowed to roam around the campus in that state!” Yoona shouted and I instantly tensed up.

“You won’t hand Jaehee over to Mr. Choi; if you do you’ll have 6 very angry wolves after you.” I warned her and she immediately froze.

“I knew it; I knew you were wolves. Jaehee and I had our suspicions and when she suddenly told me to stop; I knew something was going on.” Yoona informed me and I went quiet.

“Yoona, think about it. Jaehee and you have been friends for a couple of years, right. Would you really want your best friend to be shot and killed?” I appealed to her and she stared at the ground. “If you tell him and he kills her; Jaehee’s death is on you.” I reminded her and then left to find Jaehee.

 

I let EXO-K know what had happened and then we all made our way into the forest.

“Is Yoona okay?” Kai asked and I immediately clenched my jaw in anger.

“You’re worried about her, when she might tell the hunter about what Jaehee and we are?!” I shouted angrily and Kai stepped up to me.

“It’s not her fault that you’re girlfriend turned psycho on her!” Kai growled at me and I grabbed his collar

“She’d spent the day ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter