What I Become

Secret Of The Moon [First One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the hell are you doing?” I shouted angrily at her but she seemed unfazed by my outburst.

“I already told you.” She informed me and I could feel my anger building up inside of me.

“You’re pathetic do you know that; haven’t you realised that Sehun doesn’t like you?” I snarled angrily at her and she suddenly shoved me backwards. I composed myself as she approached me furiously.

“You don’t get to tell me what to do; I’m going to get Sehun, and you can’t stop me!” She shouted and shoved me once more. My nostrils flared as I tried to calm myself down, but she just made it worse. “He shouldn’t be with some low-life like you; he should be with me, the Queenka because I can give him everything he wants.” She smirked happily as she shoved me once more and I fell onto my bum.

I stood up, fuming with anger and stomped towards her. I shoved her forcefully back and her eyes widened at my actions. I continued to shove her backwards until she eventually hit the wall.

“What are you doing?” She shrieked at me

“It’s not nice being pushed around is it?” I asked her as I prodded her shoulder. My anger had reached its peak as I continued to prod my step sister angrily. She let out a sudden shriek of pain and I looked at her questioningly.

“What the hell did you just poke me with?” She asked as she looked down at her shoulder. There was a small hole in her blouse and a trickle of blood slid out from where I had broken her skin. I glanced down at my hands and my eyes widened as I noticed familiar wolf claws. I clenched my hands into fists and looked back at Hyuna.

“Stop being such a baby.” I told her and quickly ran from the roof and back into the main corridors of the school.

 

I made my way back to my classroom and entered. Everyone looked at me and I cleared my throat.

“Sorry I’m late, I didn’t feel very well.” I excused myself to the teacher and took my seat beside Sehun. He glanced at me worriedly and I looked back at him.

“What really happened? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” He told me and I quietly sighed. He sniffed around me and then frowned. "Do I smell blood?" He questioned me worriedly.

“I'm not injured. I’ll tell you after class.” I told him and I glanced at my hands. My nails were back to normal and I sighed in relief. It was like a nightmare when I realised that I had injured Hyuna; she may have been the one to make me angry, but I should have been able to control my emotions better.

 

I felt a hand embrace mine and I looked at Sehun as he concealed our hands under the table. I gave him a small smile and he squeezed my hand gently before we both returned our eyes to the front of the clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter