To the Streets

One Girl

*sorry guys, short chapter!*

 

“Hyung!” Chanyeol burst into Suho’s room.

“What?” Suho said, not even bothering to look up from the book he was reading.

“We’re out of food and I’m hungry.” Chanyeol was demanding, which didn’t surprise Suho.

Suho sighed, “We just bought food two days ago, how is that even possible?”

“Hyung, this is a house that contains 12 hungry guys, food will not last long!” Chanyeol stood in front of Suho who finally took his eyes off of his book.

“Fine, we’ll go to the store as soon as I finish this book.” Suho went back to reading.

“No, now!” Chanyeol took the book out of Suho’s hands.

“Yah! Chanyeol! We can’t go now, Kai and Sehun aren’t even home yet!” But as soon as he said that, they heard the sound of the front door open and shut.

Chanyeol smirked, “They’re home.”

Suho grumbled, “Fine, let’s go.”        

They made their way down stairs and found Kai talking to the other members, who had worried looks on their faces.

“What’s going on?” Suho said while entering the living room.

“There’s something wrong with Kyung mi.” Kai said while furrowing his eye brows.

“What do you mean?”  Suho was starting to feel a bit worried too.

“I don’t know. Today she just seemed… broken.” Kai remembered your misty eyes and he grew sad.

“Should we go over and try to make her feel better?” Baekhyun suggested, D.O. nodded his head in approval.

“I don’t think she wants to talk to anyone.” Sehun joined in on the conversation.

“Let’s stop worrying about this, she’s probably fine. Now let’s go. I’m hungry.” Chanyeol was growing impatient.

“You’re always hungry.” Kris scoffed.

Just at that moment, Lay came running in. “Guys, is there room for one more person?”

 

~

 

“You’re actually kicking me out?!” You said in disbelief.

“Start packing.” Your uncle kicked the suit case towards your feet and walked away.

You stood there with your jaw nearly down to the floor. You couldn’t believe that they actually did it.

Reality hit you like a high speed train. You felt a crushing feeling in your chest as hot tears rolled down your face.  Where am I going to live? What am I going to do?! Live on the streets?! My parents would never do this to me...

 “Why are you just standing there, young lady? Get going.” Those were your aunt’s last words to you.

 

Your stuff was all packed and you slammed the front door so hard behind you, the whole house shook.

Good riddance jerks.

You were standing on the front porch with all of your stuff next to you in a suit case.

What now?

That thought overwhelmed you as you felt tears start rolling down your face again.

You sat down on the side of the road in front of your former house. You hugged your legs to your chest while you rested your head on your knees. You weren’t afraid of crying at this point. You let every tear flow down. It didn’t matter anymore anyway.

Umma, appa, please help me.

It seems like you said that over and over in your head at last a hundred times before somebody interrupted your thoughts.

“Kyung mi?”

You looked up to see Lay gazing down at you.  

You said nothing as he sat down next to you. He searched your face and finally asked, “Why are you crying?”

You slowly breathed in and out to calm your crying, “I got kicked out.” You began crying all over again and hid your wet eyes with the palms of your hands.

Lay was shocked. How could anybody have the heart to do this? Although Lay was always the one to look on the bright side of things, this made him extremely angry.

Lay lifted you to your feet and began to pull you across the street.

“W-what are you doing?” You stopped in your tracks. Lay turned back and saw your tired, pain filled eyes. He embraced you in a warm hug. He couldn’t stand anyone being in this much pain. You didn’t pull away, instead you wrapped your arms around him and placed your face against his chest as silent tears stained his shirt.

He whispered in your ear, “You’re living with us now.”