Deal or No Deal

One Girl

 

 

 


          More tears welled up in your eyes and you clenched your teeth. “For the love of God, you've got the wrong person!!” You cried out helplessly.

Mr. Kim's eyes widened in shock, but his look of surprise was quickly replace with anger, “What is the meaning of this?! Do you take me for a fool, Lau? Do you?”

The man holding the gun to your head, presumably Lau, stepped back. His cold eyes narrowed and he glared at Mr. Kim, “No. I do not-”

“BULL ! That isn't my daughter!” Lau stepped back in surprise.

“WHAT?!” He turned to his younger assistant and pointed the gun at him, “What's the meaning of this?!”

The man yelped and raised his arms in defense, “I-I swear I don't know what's going on! I thought she was the one! I'm not the one who picked her up, I had a few of the guys grab her! It was their mistake!!” He stuttered and swallowed hard, sweat was forming on his forehead and he was shaking slightly as he spoke.

“How do you kidnap the WRONG GIRL?!” He roared in an outrage and spun around, “Where are those fools.” He growled as he stormed away.

“S-sir....wait!”

Lau turned around and pointed the gun at the younger again causing the other to stop dead in his tracks.

“Find them.” He hissed.

The man nodded frantically and ran out.

“Well, isn't this just great?!” Lau slowly made his way back to you.

Mr. Kim glared at him and then looked at you. “You should let the poor girl go Lau. She has nothing to do with our affairs.”

Lau burst into hysterical laughter, “Non-sense! She can still be useful to me.” His head snapped back to you and he pressed the gun against your temple again, leaning in close to your face grinning.

You observed his aging face and the single gold tooth he had. “Lau.” Mr. Kim spoke coldly, “Leave her out of it.” Lau turned to him without moving his gun.

“Tell me Mr. Kim. Do you know what kind of gun this is?” He pulled the gun away and waved it around in the air slightly.

Mr. Kim narrowed his eyes at Lau but said nothing. “Well then, I'll tell you! This is One of Ruger’s new autoloaders SR22. This is a .22 LR semiautomatic, it utilizes a 3.5-inch barrel, black anodized aluminum slide, polymer frame with two interchangeable grips, ambidextrous magazine release, frame accessory rail, and adjustable three-dot sights. With a magazine capacity of 10 rounds.”

He grinned and traced his fingers over the gun. “It's beauty is what it is. Such a powerful little thing...”

His expression turned to a sadistic grin and he quickly brought the gun back up and pointed it at you.

“From this close of a range, I can paint the walls with this girls brains easily. Hell, I think it might blow her head off.”

Your grip on the arms of the chair tightened and you held back a horrified cry. “Lau! I said leave her out of it! She doesn't deserve this!”

Lau laughed bitterly and pulled the gun back, tapping it on the palm of his hand. “No, maybe not. But it is fun.” He grinned revealing his gold tooth and graying gums. Your stomach churned and you felt like throwing up at the thoughts that were racing through your mind.

“W-wait! Please....I-I don't even know any of you people...” You choked on your words as you desperately tried to save your life.

“SHUT UP GIRL!” You flinched and shrank back into your seat.

“LAU!” The man on the screened yelled at the one with the gun as he walked menacingly towards you while raising his gun yet again.

“Stay out of it Jung.” He stopped a little ways from you and pointed the gun at your head.

 

You began to shake and more tears formed in your eyes. Oh God I'm really going to die this time! “No...no...Please, don't...” You whimpered. Your heart rate picked up and you felt like breaking down. Lau loaded the gun with a loud 'click'.

“LAU! GOD DAMMIT.” Lau stopped and slowly turned his head and looked at the computer screen.

“What is it?” He asked in a sinister voice.

“I'll pay.” Mr. Kim looked at him seriously then looked over at your frightened figure. “I'll give you your damn money...just let her go.”

He glared at Lau when he began to chuckle. “Good. Go ahead and play the hero Jung.” He grinned and tucked his gun away in his belt. “Meet me at Cal's trade post in an hour. And remember, no funny business.” He wagged a finger at Mr. Kim who just narrowed his eyes at him.

“As long I don't get shot down the moment I arrive, you'll have your money.” Lau grinned and nodded.

“You have yourself a deal. I get my money, you get your girl.” With that he ended the video call and turned around to face you. He said nothing, just grinned at you and sauntered out.

You shivered and tried to swallow your tears. Maybe I still have a chance...

 

 

 

Brigi_monster here~ holy cow, sorry it took me sooo long to update :P  Maaan is there a lot of drama here or what? -__- Welp, I need to get going now c: I'll be back soon!  Peace out~