Why Does the Universe Hate Me?!

One Girl

 

 

You stomped into your house and shut the door behind you locking it. There is NO way this is happening to me!  Why does the world hate me?! You spun around and hurried into the kitchen, still fuming you dropped the groceries on the table.

"Do you have to be so loud?!" Your aunt barked at you and you nearly jumped out of your skin.

"What are you jumping around for girl?" She narrowed her eyes at you.

"S-sorry, I'll be more quiet!" You bowed awkwardly.

She gave you a distasteful look before replying, "You'd better be, stupid girl." She snorted before going back to reading a magazine. 

You let out a silent sigh of relief and nearly jumped again when she snapped at you, "And hurry up with dinner!"

You scurried off, quickly putting everything away before beginning to prepare the meal.

After an hour, you had successfully made fried rice with steamed vegetables and pork slices. Your aunt and uncle sauntered into the kitchen, sat down and dug into the food without muttering a word.

"Hmph, this is half decent." Your uncle said in a gruff voice as if he disliked the food. But by the way he was stuffing his face told you other wise.

You smirked and continued eating when you suddenly realized you still had your homework to finish. You wanted to gasp but you still had food in your mouth and ended up choking. You started coughing violently as you struggled to swallow your food.

"Good lord what are you doing?!" Your aunt yelped and you quickly got up, filled a glass with water and chugged it. You gasped, your lungs longing for air, before apologizing and running upstairs.

 

~ 2 hours later ~

 

 

You grumbled to yourself as you started the work sheet you had to complete for tomorrow. Damn math, sitting there mocking me. You gripped onto your hair in frustration.

"It's useless...there's no hope for my pathetic self." You sighed and lay your head down on your desk, suddenly feeling extremely tired, and before you knew it, you were out like a light.

 

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

You shot up in your seat in shock looking around in alarm. What's going on?! What's happening??! You turned your attention to your alarm clock and shut it off.

"Ugh, man...I fell asleep..." You rubbed your eyes tiredly and got up from your desk. You dragged yourself off to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

You avoided getting too involved with your aunt and uncle for the remainder of the morning, grabbing some toast before you hurried out the door. Neither of them even bothered to acknowledge your existence while you got ready for school.

Why do I have to live with such rotten people? Your thoughts wandered to EXO for some reason, and you couldn't help but think about what their lives were like.

You were jolted out of your thoughts when someone grabbed you buy your shoulders stopping you. A tiny squeak escaped your lips as you snapped your head up and came face to face with none other than Kai. 

"Geez, you should watch where you're going, how many more times do you plan to bump into me?"  He grinned at you and you rolled your eyes.

"Sorry..." You said with a hint of sarcasm, and he just stared at you in amusement.

Your cheeks began to burn under his gaze and you quickly snapped at him, "What are you looking at? Don't you have somewhere you should be right now..."

You turned away from him and gently lifted his hands off your shoulders. "Oh my gosh! You're right!" He seemed genuinely panicked as he looked around, "I'll see you later, I don't want to be late for school!"  He grinned at you and saluted before running off, and you swear you caught a glimpse of him blushing.

What a weird guy... You shook your head and remembered you needed to get to school too, Wait...he wouldn't be going to my school by any chance, right? You shook your head and chuckled, That's just plain ridiculous!  And hurried off to school.

The rest of the day went by slowly and you spent most of it hanging around Soon-yi. Until math class came around that is. 

"Students, can I have your attention please, I have an announcement." Everyone stopped chatting and turned to the teacher. "We have a new student that will be coming in today!" 

He turned and smiled towards someone in the door way and beckoned them in. 

OH. MY. LORD. You wanted to just head desk right then and there as KAI, freaking Kai! Walked into the room awkwardly. You threw your hands up in the air, That's it, I give in! The universe really hates me!

 

 

Sooooo......guys, what did you think? :3 Just  so you know, it's Brigi_monster co-authoring ;~; I hope you've enjoyed our story so far! And We hope to keep all you lovely readers satisfied! ^ ^