TVX- Who?

One Girl

 

A week had passed and you had grown closer and more comfortable with EXO. You shared inside-jokes with some of them and could easily joke around with them. However, at the same time they were kind, generous and protective.

You were too distracted by school to think about the advice that Xiumin had given you. Kai and Sehun would always be swarmed with girls and fanboys at school and you remained in the background, secretly disappointed that you could barely talk to them during school but pretended like it didn’t bother you.

It was finally Friday and you were in math class sitting next to Kai, “So, what are we going to do this weekend?” You turned to him and smiled.

“We have something special planned for you tonight.” He winked, which made you even more curious.

“Oh? And what would that be?” You questioned.

“You’re going to have to wait and see.” He turned back to the front of the class.

“Kai! Tell me!!!” You pulled on his sleeve.

He gave you a smirk and slipped a finger in front of his lips, before pointing to the teacher, indicating you to pay attention. You sighed and slumped over in your chair.

 

The three of you arrived home. You immediately threw your heavy backpack off of your back and let out a heavy sigh, “Why do they have to give us so many heavy textbooks?” You began to message your shoulder and winced at the pain.

“Here, let me do it.” Kai put his bag down and began messaging your neck and shoulders.

You felt your face becoming hot and you shied away, “Heh heh… it’s okay, I’m fine.” You quickly looked away but remembered what Kai had said in class. “So, what’s going on tonight?” You gave Kai a suspicious look.

Kai laughed, “You’re so impatient. You just have to wait and see!” He poked your nose and began walking up the staircase before stopping and looking back at you, “Oh, and wear something nice tonight.”

You sneered. Is he implying that I don’t look nice?

You rolled your eyes and trudged upstairs to go search through your closet.

Hmm… maybe this? Ugh… no!  You threw yet another outfit to the side. This is hopeless!

“Baekhyun!” You called out.

“Nae?” He poked his head in the doorway and his eyes widened at the mess. “Did a tornado come through here or something?”

You let out a frustrated groan, “I can’t find anything to wear for tonight! Can you help me? Kai said to wear something nice. What the heck is that supposed to mean?!”

Baekhyun laughed, “Well, you can’t wear that.” He gestured to your school uniform that you hadn’t changed out of yet. “But, I suggest you wear something comfortable.”

“Do you know where we’re going?” You asked as he looked through the remaining clothes in your closet.

“I do, but it’s a surprise.” He winked as he pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a pink striped shirt that slanted down the front so it hung off one shoulder. “How about this? Some accessories could make it look a bit flashier.” He smiled at you and you gave a big grin.

“Baekhyun, you’re a genius!” You wrapped your arms around his neck and he laughed while wrapping his arms around your waist.

“Kyung mi?” Lay looked around the room until he spotted you by the closet. He felt a heavy feeling in his chest when he noticed you embracing Baekhyun. “Oh… I’m sorry.”

You let go of Baekhyun and looked towards Lay, “Oh, hey! Did you need something?”

“N-no, I was just wondering if you were home yet.” He gave you a slight smile, barely showing his dimples.

“Yup! Here I am!” You giggled.

Baekhyun smiled at both of you, “Well, I’m going to go get ready. Let me know if you need any more help, Kyung mi!” You nodded as he left the room.

“So, how was your day?” You asked Lay as you rummaged through your jewelry, looking for the perfect accessories.

“The same as always. Sleep, eat, dance, eat, dance, sleep.” The both of you laughed.

“Can you teach me to dance someday?” You turned to him with a hopeful smile.

He paused for a moment but continued to smile at you with those adorable dimples, “Sure.”

 

You had just gotten out of the shower and you began blow drying your hair, making sure it looked good for whatever you were going to be doing that night.

I hope they don’t take me to a club or something. You shuddered at the thought of a room full of hot, sweaty, , drunk people.

You finished your hair and makeup and put on the outfit Baekhyun had chosen for you. You completed the outfit with a white knitted beanie, pink bow earrings and a silver necklace that hung low and had a heart locket at the end.

You gave yourself a thumbs up in the mirror before heading downstairs.

D.O., Kai and Suho were already dressed and waiting in the living room for everyone else.

“Soo…” You said as you sat down in between D.O. and Kai, “Can you tell me where we’re going now?”

Kai smirked, “You have to wait a little longer.”

You groaned and slouched into the couch, “I hate waiting!”

 

The 13 of you finally got in a van as you awaited your arrival to this mystery place.

“The suspension is killing me!”

“We’re almost there! You won’t have to wait much longer, Kyung mi.” Suho smiled at you and you couldn’t help but smile back.

The car stopped in an underground parking lot.

“Okay, this is the part where we’re going to have to blindfold you.” Chanyeol said, about to put a blindfold around your eyes but you caught his wrist and stopped him before he could.

“I’m not about to be gang-, am I?”

Chanyeol laughed, “Of course not, we wouldn’t dare set hands on you without your permission. May I put this blindfold on?”

You gave him a suspicious look before hesitantly agreeing.

 

The group led you into a building, but of course, you didn’t know which one. The room you were in was extremely loud and you could feel yourself bumping into people whenever you stepped.

Aish… This is so embarrassing.

“Can you guide me a little more carefully?” You said to whoever was holding onto you.

You heard somebody apologize but you couldn’t quite make out which boy it was with the loud screams.

The noise began to fade as they led you deeper and deeper in.

Finally they opened a door and led you inside.

“Okay, we’re here, you may take off your blindfold!”

You untied it and slowly lowered it off of your eyes, squinting as you adjusted to the light.

You looked around and noticed it was just a dressing room.

“You dragged me all the way here for this?” You said, slightly annoyed.

“Oh, but this isn’t any ordinary dressing room. This is TVXQ’s dressing room. You, Kyung mi, are backstage of their concert. Thanks to us, you are an exclusive guest.” Kai said, almost bragging.

“Are you serious? This is actually so cool! I’ve never been to a concert before!” You widely smiled.

“I hope you like TVXQ.” D.O. sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

“Hmm… well I don’t know much about Changmin and Yunho personally, but I do love their music!”

Kris smiled, “Good, and afterwards we’ll take you out for dinner.”

“Is this a special occasion?” You knitted your eyebrows, wondering why they were going to such extent.

“Not really, we’re just happy to have found you and become close with you, Kyung mi~ah!” D.O. said, smiling at you.

“Well, I don’t really recall you ‘finding’ me. I just remember getting hit in the face with a car door.” D.O.’s face immediately dropped and you laughed as you nudged him, letting him know that you were joking.

The door to the dressing room opened and you whipped your head around. Standing before you were two, extremely handsome guys. None other than Changmin and Yunho.

“Hey EXO!”

“Heeeyy!”

“Yunho!”

“How’s it going, Suho?”

The group and TVXQ greeted each other warmly before turning to you.

“Who’s this?” Changmin smiled, gesturing towards you.

You shyly smiled and looked to the ground as you felt your cheeks blush.

Baekhyun smiled, taking your hand in his, “This is Kyung mi! She lives with us!”

“Nice to meet you Kyung mi, I’m Yunho.” He extended his hand towards you and you shook it and smiled at him.

“I’m Changmin!” He gave you a charming smile and you squeezed onto Baekhyun’s hand to keep yourself from squealing. “We shouldn’t keep our fan’s waiting, I hope you all enjoy the concert and we’ll meet up afterwards.” The both of them left, after giving one last wave goodbye as you all wished them good luck.

“You think they’re cute, huh?” Baekhyun winked at you.

You felt your face flush, “Pfft, what? N-no…”

I hope she doesn’t have a crush on them… D.O. secretly thought, the reason unknown to him. He mentally slapped himself for thinking such nonsense and shook the thought out of his mind.

“Anyway, let’s go watch our hyungs!” Tao said.

You watched the concert from the best seats in the place, having the time of your life.

“WOOO~ GO CHANGMIN!” You shouted as he sang Before U Go.

D.O. looked over to you and smiled. You caught him looking at you from the corner of your eye and turned to him and smiled back.

“THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME HERE!” You attempted to say, but with all the loud noise, you couldn’t be heard.

“WHAT?!” D.O. shouted back.

You moved closer to him so your lips were basically pressed up against his ear.

“THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME HERE!” You said as you s your arms around his waist and hugged him.

D.O. blushed, wrapping his arms around you in response. 

 

 

Sooo, guys! I apologize for the last chapter :~: apparently some of you didnt really like it considering we lost subbies and votes :( but thank you guys for sticking around through our bumpy spots! i personally really appreciate it because this is the first story i ever started. i hope you guys like this chapter a little better, and to make it up to you, i'll try to do a double update tonight. :D LOVE YOU! 

foreveradancer~