Knock Knock, Who's There?

One Girl

 

“Well, that was an interesting start of our day.” Kris said.

 “Yes, and I’m not going to let it get any more interesting, I’m going to call it a day.” You laughed as you tried to make it past the group to the stairs.

“But it’s too early!” Tao blocked your path.

“She’s had a long day, let’s let her rest.” Suho smiled, pulling the others into the kitchen to start on dinner.

You sighed and made your way upstairs. Your head was spinning from the day’s events.

I could have died today… One simple shot to the head and my life would have ended.

You got into bed but your eyes remained glued to the ceiling. You couldn’t get that out of your mind. There had been times that you wanted your life to end but you’ve never come this close to it actually happening. It scared the hell out of you.

Okay, just think positive thoughts… Think about your new life with EXO.

A smile crept up on your face when EXO popped into your mind.

They saved me today. If it weren’t for them, I would be gone.

You let out a sigh as you your side and closed your eyes.

I’m kind of glad that I got kicked out.

 

“I hope Kyung mi is alright.” D.O said while washing some rice.

“Why wouldn’t she be? She’s upstairs safe and sound.” Baekhyun said from the other side of the kitchen.

“…Should we check just to be absolutely positive?” Luhan looked up from what he was doing to join the conversation.

“Guys, we shouldn’t bother her… Lay where are you going?” Suho asked as he noticed him walking out.

Lay was slipping out of the kitchen to go check up on Kyung mi. He could never be too certain anymore that she was going to be safe. He couldn’t let the others find out the truth so he had to think up of a quick lie, “I... uhh… I’m going to go change my shirt. This one is… uncomfortable.”

The others looked at him suspiciously but just shrugged it off.

Lay swiftly stepped up the stairs until he was in front of the bedroom door. His hand hovered above the door knob.

Should I go in?

As he was deciding, he already found himself in the room standing at the foot of your bed.

He smiled slightly at your sleeping figure.

She looks so peaceful.

He walked over and knelt by the side of you so you and him were face-to-face. He gently swept a piece of hair out of your face and curled it behind your ear.

You’re safe now that you’re with us. I won’t let anyone take you away again.

After fixing the covers on your sleeping body, Lay made his way back downstairs to help with dinner.

“I thought you were going to change your shirt.” Luhan pointed at Lay with the knife that happened to be in his hand, noticing that his wardrobe had not changed.

“Yah! Don’t point that thing at me.” Lay put his hand on Luhan’s wrist and lowered it until the knife was back down on the counter.

“Heh heh… sorry…” Luhan scratched the back of his neck and went back to cutting up vegetables, forgetting about his question. 

 

 

The gun was pressed up against your temple. Lau’s sinister laugh was echoing through the empty room while he was explaining the tiniest details about the gun. You swallowed hard as your throat burned and tears welled up in your eyes. You tried to scream but no noise would escape. You struggled in the chair but you were tied down.

“Now, now… Don’t be rude. You just got here. You must stay awhile.” Lau gave you an evil grin as he moved around to the front side of you and knelt down so you could feel is cold breath on your neck, sending chills down your spine.

“Let me go,” You said through clenched teeth.

He broke out into a low chuckle, which turned into hysterical laughter.

He suddenly came to a stop, “No.”

He held the gun up and with one quick flick of his finger, the bullet shot out, hitting you in the chest.

 

You gasped loudly as you shot up from your bed, clutching onto your chest.

“Oh… oh, gosh… it was just a dream.” You steadied your breathing as you looked around the room.

Lay, Chen and Suho were sound asleep. You turned and looked at the clock.

8:00am

Your body stiffened but quickly relaxed when you realized it was Saturday.

Thank goodness, if I missed another day of school, I would be dead.

You got up out of your bed and stretched your arms as you let out a big yawn. You opened the door to the bedroom and looked down the hall.

Hmm… doesn’t look as if anybody is awake yet.

You tiptoed downstairs into the kitchen. What you saw took you by slight surprise. There were dishes left EVERYWHERE.

Aigoo… do these boys not know how to clean up after themselves?

You let out a light sigh as you the tap to begin cleaning.

*Knock knock knock*

What the heck? Who would be knocking on the door at this hour?

*Knock knock knock knock knock*

The banging on the door was getting louder. Whoever was on the other side was very impatient.

“Okay, geez, I’m coming!” You dried your hands off with a towel turned off the tap.

*knock knock kno-*

You swung the door open to stop the loud knocking, in fear it would wake up everybody in the house.

Your jaw dropped and eyes widened at the person who was standing in front of you.

You couldn’t believe who was standing on the front porch. You couldn't begin to understand how they found you. 

 

“There you are.” 

 

 

 

HOLY CRAP! WHO IS AT THE DOOR?! 

haha! you guys are just gonna have to wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!! 

sorry... but suspense makes for a great story. LOVE YOU FOR FOREVER AND ALWAYS! <3

 

I would like to share these gifs with you guys because... it's just cute... haha, poor baby baekhyun is having troubles with his eyeliner 

 

One more! (sorry, i just love them so much!)

 

 

foreveradancer signing off~ peace out