Love and Jealousy

One Girl

 

*Sorry for the short update! I hope you're all having a good weekend, goodnight! :) *

 

“Sehun, wake up. We have to go to school.” Kai shook Sehun awake who refused to get out of bed. “Don’t make me drench you with water.” Sehun groaned, covering his face with his pillow. “Fine, don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

Kai left and filled a big bucket with cold water. He returned and dumped the entire thing on Sehun.

“YAAAHH!!!!” Sehun exploded from his bed, sopping wet. “WHAT THE HELL?!”

Kai smirked, “Go get ready for school.”

Sehun angrily marched off to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

Kai shook his head, silly maknae. He then went to go see if you were up.

“Kyung mi?” He softly said as he opened your door. He saw nothing but sleeping Suho and Chen. Hmm… that’s weird, maybe she’s already awake.

He began to walk downstairs to start on breakfast.

“What the-” He stopped when he saw you and Lay huddled on the living room floor together. What is this? Baekhyun and now Lay?! He stood there for a few moments as he decided on how to get you guys up and off of each other. He was angry with Lay, but he didn’t know why. The more he looked at you wrapped safely in his arms, the angrier he got.

“YAH!” He finally said, anger exploding out of him.

You nearly jumped out of your skin by the rude awakening. “W-what? What’s going on?!” You looked around confused and noticed something wrapped around you. You looked up to see Lay’s sleeping face. Omo… he looks so peaceful when he’s asleep. You looked up and saw Kai’s angry face above you. You cleared your throat as you shot up onto your feet. “I-it’s not what it looks like.” You said with a blush.

Kai raised his eyebrow at you, “And what is it supposed to look like?”

Lay finally woke up, also very confused. He stood up and stretched, which was very painful, considering the position he was sleeping in all night. He blinked his eyes tiredly, and ruffled his hair, “What time is it? Wait… what am I doing in the living room?!” His eyes opened a little wider in pure confusion.

“I’d like to know the same thing.” Kai crossed his arms and gave Lay a stern look.

Lay looked over to you and finally realized what had happened last night. Omo… I thought that was just a dream. He cleared his throat in embarrassment, “I’m going back to bed.”   He then walked past you without making eye contact.

Kai scoffed and shouted back at Lay, “Don’t think the others won’t hear about this!”

Lay hung his head when he got around the corner and walked slowly up the stairs.

Sehun was walking down to the kitchen and noticed Lay, “Hyung, what are you doing up?”

Lay said nothing and walked into his bedroom. He slumped onto his bed and stared at the ceiling.

Please tell me I’m not falling for her…

He covered his face with his arm and let out a big sigh. He then his side to get a little more comfortable and found Chen staring at him with a big smile on his face.

“Dude, don’t make that face this early in the morning, it’s creepy.” Lay said nonchalantly and his other side.

“You know, I heard the whole thing last night.” Chen said in a whisper, careful not to wake up Suho.

Lay grumbled, “What are you talking about?”

“You and Kyung mi. I heard everything.” Chen creeped out of his bed and laid next to Lay.

Lay couldn’t pretend that he didn’t know what Chen was talking about. He turned back to face Chen, who was a lot closer than he was a few moments ago.

“What am I going to do?” Lay asked.

“What are you going to do about what?” Chen gave Lay a confused look. Lay could tell Chen anything but he was a bit hesitant with this subject.

He let out a big sigh, “What do I do if I fall for her?”

Chen’s eyes widened a bit, he wasn’t exactly expecting Lay to be the one with the crush. After last night, he thought it was Baekhyun who was starting to fall for you.

“I-I don’t know. Follow what your heart says.” As cheesy as it sounded, it was the only thing to do.

Lay’s eyes drifted back up to the ceiling, “My heart is saying that it wants her…” He felt sadness overcome his body as he remembered your tear stained face that night, and when he found you on the side of the road. He just couldn’t bear seeing you sad like that. 

“Just give it some time. Figure out your feelings before going after her. I think some of the other guys might have a bit of a crush on her too, so just… be careful.” Chen was sincerely worried about Lay. He didn’t want to see him get hurt.

Lay sighed, “This is just PERFECT.” He turned over on his stomach and buried his face in his pillow.

Chen moved a little closer and placed his head next to Lay’s on the pillow. “I’ll always be here if you need to talk, don’t just put the burden on yourself like you always do.”

Lay made a ‘Mmm’ noise into the pillow as a response.

“I’m serious.”

Lay was silent.

Chen scoffed, “Did that dummy actually fall asleep?” He poked his shoulder, but Lay was still. Chen carefully turned Lay’s head so he wouldn’t suffocate and the two fell back asleep next to each other.