Coming Home

One Girl

*okaay, so im new at this! im kind of confused on how this works but whatever! thank you for taking a look at my story!*

 

 

 

“Guys, I really don’t know how much longer I can deal with these overly obsessed fans,” Kai was rubbing his temples, feeling a headache coming on from all the screaming.

Kris heard what he said and scoffed, “You really shouldn’t complain. They’re the reason why we have a career.” Kai knew this was true so he decided to shut his mouth and put on a smile for the fans. EXO was at the airport about to board a plane back to Seoul after their summer tour. They all couldn’t wait to go back home to get some rest. They weren’t used to all of this attention and were starting to get a bit uncomfortable with all the crazed fans screaming at them.

“I don’t like airports, they’re too complicated!” Sehun said in frustration at the back of the group.

“Aigoo, maknae…” Suho sighed but continued to walk forward.

“How did all these screaming girls manage to find us here?” D.O. asked, slightly irritated.

“They’re crazy girls who crave our love, they will do anything to get their hands on us.” Chanyeol nudged D.O. with his elbow and winked at him. What he said didn’t make the situation any better.

Tao and Xuimin were complaining about their hunger while Baekhyun, Chen, Lay and Luhan remained silent just trying to get out of the chaotic airport.

The security guards attempted to keep all of the fans out of the way so EXO could make their way to the plane but somehow, one girl got through the guards and made her way towards the group. She ran and completely tackled Kris with a hug.

“I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! PLEASE MARRY ME!” Although he was flattered, he was also a bit frightened by the sudden embrace. One of the security guards noticed what was going on and he pried the girl off of Kris. He cleared his throat in embarrassment as the others laughed. He gave them a stern look and continued forward.

As soon as they got settled onto the plane they all passed out from exhaustion, except for one EXO member. Kris was staring out the window looking at the clouds just out of reach from his grasp. He was so deep in thought he didn’t notice Tao leaning against him sleeping.  How am I supposed to find the girl I love when all they care about is my fame? Maybe being an idol isn’t as great as it seems to be. The sudden loud snore emitting from Tao snapped Kris out of his daze. He realized how tired he was and decided to go ahead and let himself drift off to sleep with all of the other members on the plane.

 

~

 

“Kyung Mi! Get out of bed now and get ready for your first day of school!” Your aunt screamed up at you, not even bothering to wake you up nicely. Not that you expected her to anyway.

“Aigoo, I don’t want to go back to school.” You mumbled to yourself as you rolled out of bed and slowly placed your feet on the floor with a sigh. After your shower, you put your uniform on, which was a skirt, shirt and a blazer with the school logo on it, then made your way down to the kitchen.

“Get to school. Now.” Your uncle said in a stern voice, barely looking at you over the paper he was reading.

“But I didn’t eat ye-”

“Don't you dare talk back!” Your aunt raged at you who was sitting next to your uncle with an angry scowl on her face.

“We took you in when your parents died, and you’re old enough now to take care of yourself so be lucky we let you stay here!” She went on.

“You still make me pay rent.” You mumbled under your breath but of course, she still heard it.

“What was that you said?!”

“Nothing,” You bowed stiffly and left house. I hate it when they bring up my parents. Thoughts went angrily around your head as you trudged your way to school. Why are they always so grumpy? I can’t wait until I get enough money to move out.

You stormed off to school in an angry haze when suddenly...

BAM!!!

Before you knew it you were on the ground with a bloody nose.

 

~

 

The 12 boys made it off of the plane safely and got into a long car that could fit them all. They squeezed into the seats and waited their arrival to the house that they rented. They were all excited to get home but there was still an hour long car ride from the Seoul airport to the house.

They were nearly there, but the whole ride the members were bickering about who got to sit next to who and telling each other to move over. It was cramped and not comfortable whatsoever.

“Guys, I really don’t feel well,” Sehun pouted. They all knew that he got motion sickness and the fact that they were so cramped together didn’t help the cause.

“Sehun please don’t get sick! We’re so close! Can’t you hold out just a few more minutes?” D.O. said, getting a bit nervous. He wasn’t in the mood to get puked on. But it was too late, Sehun couldn’t hold in it anymore. He cupped his hands over his mouth and his eyes widened in panick.

“Driver! Pull over, it’s an emergency!” Kris hollered towards the front of the car. With that, the car suddenly came to a stop and D.O. threw the door open as fast as he could to get out of Sehun’s way. As the door open he heard a loud BAM! The loud noise made him nervous but he didn’t hesitate to see what happened because if he waited a second longer, he would have vomit all over him.

Sehun quickly ran out of the car and threw-up all over the side of the road.

“Poor Sehun, I’m going to see if he’s okay.” Luhan got out of the car to go tend to him.

“I’m going to get out and see if we can walk from here or not.” Kris also got up out of the car, but when doing so, he ran into something.

“Oof,” Kris was confused with what just happened. “What the…”

 

~

 

“Oww…” You moaned quietly but secretly you were thinking, "WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!"

You heard the sound of somebody retching and you grew even more confused.

“Sehun! You poor thing!” You heard somebody say.

You quickly got up to only be knocked over for the second time. You were beginning to get very irritated.

“Yah!” You yelled out as you hit the ground again. You winced at the pain, already being able to feel a bruise form. You put a hand over your nose to keep the blood from going all over your school uniform and opened your eyes.

You couldn’t believe who was standing over you. It was no other than Kris, the leader of EXO-M. Yes, you knew all about them but unlike all the other girls in your school, you didn’t have time to obsess over celebrities.

He stood there, with a stern, sharp look on his face looking down at you. His intense eyes looked as if he could see right down into your soul. It made you very uncomfortable.

All he managed to say was, “You should watch where you’re going.”

This made you very angry because it was clear that this wasn’t your fault. You were about to give him a piece of your mind, not caring who the heck he was or how hot he looks just standing there. You opened your mouth to rage at him but you were interrupted by a wide-eyed figure rushing towards you.

D.O. finally saw you on the ground and rushed over, “OHMYGOSH! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! I AM SO SORRY! I DIDN’T SEE YOU THERE!” He helped you up and began to dust you off frantically. You didn’t feel comfortable with his hands all over you, even though he was just trying to be courteous. You slapped his hands away from your body, confused to as why he was the one apologizing and not Kris, who was still standing there with a stern look on his face.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” It came out a little harsher than you meant it to.

D.O’s eyes became wider and backed away slightly in surprise. Kai came out of the car to see what the commotion was.

“I’m sorry, I accidentally hit you with the door,” D.O. said quietly with a shameful look on his face.

“Next time you should be more careful!” You said while trying to get your nose to stop bleeding but it wasn’t getting any better.

“Here,” D.O. said while handing you a tissue.

“I don’t need any more of your help, I’m going to be late for school so if you don’t mind,” You gestured for him to get out of the way. Kai heard what was going on and decided to enter the conversation.

“Excuse me, but I don’t believe you know who we are.” He said with a smirk on his face.

“Kai, don’t get up on your high horse.” Baekhyun piled out of the car with the others. You had to admit, they were all extremely good looking but you were enraged with what had just happened and didn’t care how famous they were.  

“I know exactly who you are, you’re a bunch of guys who won’t let me get to school.” Your nose had finally stopped bleeding but there was a bruise from where the door had hit you. You took out one of your own tissues that was conveniently stored in the back pocket of your bag and wiped the blood off of your face.

“Come on guys, I want to get home.” Kris said turning to get back into the car but then Kai noticed what was happening.

“Yah! You said fans are the reason why we have a career, why are you being so rude to this one?” Kai grabbed Kris's wrist and pulled him back.

You scoffed, “Well I'm not one of those fans, so feel free to leave.”

Kris raised an eyebrow, realizing he hasn’t seen a girl act like this around him since he joined EXO. This was every girl’s dream but you didn’t have that same crazed look in your eye. You didn’t treat them like they were gods or scream at them. He was confused but for some reason he liked the way you were acting. Like an actual human being.