Play, Eat, Rest.

One Girl

 

“Food?” You repeated.

“Yes, food! I'm hungry.” He said while looking around. “Hmm....” He turned his lips out to the side as he thought. “Why don't we go over there and look around for some place to eat.” He offered you with a smile. 

You thought for a moment and realized just how empty your stomach felt. “Sure.” You nodded and also looked around.

“I think there are a bunch of restaurants over that way!” He pointed towards an intersection a little ways up the busy street.

“All right! Lets go then.” You adjusted the bags in your hands and followed closely behind him, hoping that you wouldn't fall behind again. The two of you made it to the cross walks and waited as the lights changed, hurrying to the opposite side.

Luckily for you and Baekhyun, the crowd thinned out on the other side. The two of you walked threw the welcoming street filled with coffee shops and fast food places. There was a warm smell of sugary treats swirling around you and your stomach growled. 

“I just realized how hungry I really am...” You mumbled as you gazed threw the window of a cupcake shop. 

“What do you feel like eating?” Baekhyun asked as he slowed down to read the menu of one of the stands. You shrugged and looked around when suddenly this delicious aroma flooded around you.

“Mmmmm! What's that smell?” You asked, entranced by the strong smell of food.

“I dunno...” Baekhyun sniffed the air and grinned. “Oh~ smells like Mandu! Lets get some!” He stood up on his toes to see over the crowd, searching for the place that would be serving Mandu.

He seemed to catch sight of it, and pulled you along. The two of you found yourselves at an open restaurant, with outdoor seating. “I'll go get us some!” Baekhyun said excitedly and told you to go find a place to sit.

He returned within a  few minutes with Mul Mandu and Goon Mandu. You smiled widely as he handed you your food. 

“Oh my gosh, YES! I haven't had Mandu in a while!” You exclaimed before to taking a bite. 

“Mhmm,  same here!” The two of you ate happily, chatting and joking around. 

 

~

 

“It's getting pretty late you know....” You murmmered as Baekhyun and you wandered down the street drinking your bubble tea.

“Yeah, it sure is....we should head home.” You nodded and the two of you started towards the train station. 

To your surprise, there were very few people traveling right then in particular. You and Baekhyun  sat down tiredly, and waited for the long trip back home. 

Baekhyun felt something on his shoulder and found you asleep on him. He smiled to himself and moved slightly so you could be more comfortable. I had a great time with you today Kyung-mi. I'm glad D.O hit you with our car door...Or well....that we met you...

You shifted in your  sleep and smiled slightly as if you'd read his mind and he blushed. I hope you stick around.

A little while later, Baekhyun woke you up and lead you off the train. You followed behind him sleepily as the two of you made your way home. You were walking slightly more to the right since you were still groggy from your nap. Baekhyun noticed you bumping into him and stopped.

“You seem really tired...Do you want me to carry you the rest of the way?” He asked in concern. 

“Huh? What?! No...no...I'm.....” You yawned and covered your face. You were WAY too tired to want to think right now. Baekhyun took your shopping bags from you and hooked them onto his arms before turning his back to you.

“Well? Come on.” You blinked at his back as he crouched slightly. You shrugged and lazily looped your arms around his neck. He gripped your knees and lifted you onto his back, carrying you the rest of the way. 

 

 ~

 

When he got home, everyone seemed to be distracted with something in the living room, so Baekhyun left the bags at the bottom of the stairs and quietly crept upstairs with your sleeping body. He tried his best to set you down carefully on your bed, but you still fell back onto your pillow slightly harder then he'd hoped, though you didn't even stir.

He quickly pulled off your shoes and draped your blankets over you. “Good night Kyung-mi.” He whispered before slipping out of your room.

He nearly shrieked when he came face-to-face with Kai in the hall. 

“Thanks for checking in, wipe.” Baekhyun snapped out of his shock and glared at Kai.

“Don't talk to your elders like that!” He hissed. Kai stuck his tongue out at him.

“We had no idea where the two of you disappeared to! We were worried you know!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. ”You could've called...” Kai shot him a glare.

“And you were all probably just worried about Kyung-mi. You could care less about my whereabouts. “ Baekhyun snorted. 

“Get over yourself!” Kai snapped back. 

“Hey! I told you to be respectful to your elders!” Baekhyun shot back. Kai made a face at him and put his hands on his hips.

“What are you going to do if I don't?” He smirked at Baekhyun.

The smirk was wiped off his face when Baekhyun pinched his nose and pulled him back down the stairs with him like that. 

“Ow ooowww! Baekhyun! OOW!” He complained as Baekhyun lead him into the living room by his nose. 

“Hey guys, we're home.” Baekhyun smiled cheerfully at the others. Stupid Baekhyun. Kai kicked him in the back of knee in annoyance. Baekhyun let go of his nose and Kai immediately cupped his hand over it. Hogging Kyung-mi and successfully killing my nose in one day. Hmph.

 

 

Oh gosh guys. if you haven't eaten Mandu before, you're missing out! I was soooo hungry while writing this -__- Sorry if it wasn't all that interesting....

Brigi_monster, signing out~