I Need Somebody Right Now

One Girl

Sorry guys! I took waaaay too long to update and now its REALLY LONG -__- I'll wrap this up in the next chapter! I swear ;~; Sorry again....Love you guys :D <3

Brigi_monster~

 

 

You watched Lau walk out of them room silently. There was a loud 'click' when he shut the door behind him, and then everything just went quiet. 

It was like your hearing had gone numb, if that was even possible.... It’s too quiet...

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" You flinched when you heard the yelling coming from outside the large room. Oh, never mind... You heard an argument flair up, but it was in Chinese so you couldn't make out what was being said.

"You know what? Forget it, just go get the girl and ready her for transport. Understood?" You heard the voice of the younger man who had been in the room earlier along with Lau's before the door creaked open. 

Lau's assistant scurried inside looking rather shaken up. He held your back-pack in one hand and a small pair of keys in the other. 

"W-we're leaving now..." You watched him as he stumbled slightly and dropped your bag onto the long table in front of you. The bag tipped over and spilled out your notes and text books causing him to curse quietly.

He seemed to consider cleaning it up but stopped half way and just moved towards you. You swallowed hard as he fumbled with the keys while kneeling down in front of you and unlocking one of the hand cuffs, leaving your right hand free.

The hand cuffs clattered to the floor making the both of you flinch, he pursed his lips and moved on to your left hand. 

"I DON'T CARE WHOS FAULT IT IS!" You both jumped at the sudden outburst. The man in front you shot up and started towards the door as a fight seemed to start outside. 

"SIR! Please, don't do anything-" There was a loud thud as if someone had been thrown into a wall and there was more arguing in Chinese.

The man who had been with you previously ran out of the room and slammed the door. You could only sit and stare for a minute, but then it occurred to you...Your right hand is free.

I need to move, NOW!

You looked around you frantically trying to process what was going on, desperately trying to think of something that'll get you out of this mess.

My bag! You scooted towards the table with your chair. As soon as you got close enough, you used your free arm to start digging threw your things. 

My phone....Where's my phone?!

Bingo.

You nearly squealed when you found it and fumbled with it, trying to use it with only one hand. You finally unlocked it, your heart pounding in your chest now.

I need to call someone, but who?! 

Your phone seemed to decide for you when you accidentally selected something and it called the number.

You hurriedly pressed it to your ear as it began to ring. I don't care who picks up as long as they can help me. If someone catches me though, I'm done for....

Your palms were sweaty and you were breathing hard now when- "Hello?"

You nearly shrieked when Tao answered the phone, but you managed to collect yourself.

"T-Tao. Get the others NOW." He said nothing for a moment before you heard him calling out to the others. 

"Umm okay now what?"

"P-put me on speaker." You croaked, finding it hard to remain calm. You checked around the room quickly while waiting.

You heard a click, and then a few of the boys say, "Hello?" In unison.

"Guys! Oh God...I-I don't even know where to begin..." You choked out, ready to break down again.

"Kyung mi? Where are you?" You heard Suho ask from the other line.

You took a deep breath before answer. “I-I was walking down the street.... andtheseguyspulledupinavanandgrabbedme!AndnowIthinkI'mupforrandsomandIdon'tknowwhattodo!!" You blurted out in a big mess and took in an enormous breath.

"What?!" You heard Kris yelp and you couldn't take it anymore and started crying. 

"I-I don't even know them! Just listen to me, I'm in big trouble a-and my life is in danger! A-and I..." You stopped to take a huge breath, trying hard not to just break down into sobs, you needed to stay quiet if you intended to live through this.

"T-they're using me for ransom...S-some guy named Lau, and he has a scary beard and a freakin gun...I don't have much time, and I don't know where I am! All I know is we're going to some place called Cal's trade post." You hiccupped as more tears rolled down your cheeks.

"P-please do something! I-I don't know what to do, I'm s-so scared, and they're not kidding around, HE TRIED TO KILL ME!" You nearly yelled. 

You heard the boys began to panic before Baekhyun shushed them. "Okay, Kyung mi, don't worry. We'll get you out of this." He said sternly. You nodded to yourself. 

"O-okay....I'm really sorry..." You said miserably.

"For what?!" Nearly all of them shouted.

"For not thanking you properly for taking care of...me..." Hot tears welled up in your eyes, and it took everything in you to speak again clearly. "If we don't see each other again...." Your voice cracked and you bit your lip. They tried to say something back, but you cut them off, "You guys have been the closest thing I've had to a family in a long time...and I...love you guys." Your voice was an octave higher when you said that.

You heard them start yelling reassuring things and how you shouldn't talk like that, but you hung up you phone and threw it at your bag, regretfully shoving yourself back to your previous spot.

When you moved back far enough, you slumped forward and cried softly. My life is really messed up...isn't it?

You heard the door click and quickly wiped your eyes with your sleeve and sat up straighter. Little assistant dude hurried in and finished un-cuffing you before standing you up and spinning you around to lock your hands together behind your back.

 

- 20 minutes later, at said trade post -

 

You were ushered along, rather roughly at that and forced to take a seat in a swiveling chair that sat lonely in the middle of the room.

Well, it wasn't really a room, it was an entire warehouse. It was empty with high ceilings, maybe 100 feet up, made completely of iron and steel. You didn't know where you were though, you'd had a sack over your head on your way over, and when you got out of the van you were already inside.

You peered around nervously, taking in the rusted building and concrete flooring that was also stained with what you hoped was rust and shivered. Not the greatest of places to die. But you tried to push that thought out of your head. Now wasn't the time to plan your own funeral.

Lau and several of his men filled the large empty space. There was a single long table sitting some-what in the center of the room, where ammunitions and other things were left. The Van you'd arrived in parked in front of large doors, now locked and guarded, and to the far side of the warehouse were large shelving like metal beams.

Or at least that's what you assumed they were. You were starting to get really nervous and uncomfortable in the eerily quiet environment, with only a few of the men speaking in hushed voices and occasionally whispering something to Lau who was leaning against a huge metal pillar smoking.

Man, the atmosphere is tense in here...

You knew why, but you could've done without the extra awkward silence.

"They're here." 

You whipped your head around and stared at the owner of the gruff voice. Now he was a sight. Bald head, tan skin, and a gruesome scar that lead from the top of his brow down across one of his eyes, rendering it useless.

Suddenly Lau appeared next to you, and you nearly wet yourself. He nodded at 'bald and ugly' who made a signal for the men guarding the doors to open them up. 

A silver expensive looking car drove in slowly and stopped quite a distance from Lau and you.

You recognized Mr. Kim as he got out of the car, with three of his own men. Not much of a rescue party... The one man had a briefcase in hand as he followed directly behind Mr. Kim with men on either side of him. You heard loud clicks and snaps and looked around to see Lau's men loading their guns.

"Now now, let’s not get too excited..." Mr. Kim clicked his tongue and stopped, reaching a hand back to receive the suitcase. 

He quickly unlatched the case in his hands, revealing a mound of cash. But the bundles were in cased in something. He picked one up and showed it off, wiggling it about.

"They've got ink bombs on all of them. I have a code to disable it. If you pull a wrong move then you'll be stuck with dirty money. Understood?" Mr. Kim grinned and it frightened me. He had a few tricks up his sleeves too.

"You give me the girl first, since I'm obviously outnumbered here, and I highly doubt I could pull anything in my position. Then, when I'm sure she's safe. You'll receive your money and the code."

Mr. Kim explained and snapped the briefcase shut. Lau's men lowered their guns and Lau glared at him. His response was short, yet cold, hostile and nerve wracking all at once.

"Fine."