Bon appetit

One Girl

 

 

      You shuffled into the kitchen rubbing your eyes and trying to comb your fingers through your hair in an attempt to look more presentable. 

"Come sit!" Chen gave you a warm smile from where he sat at the end of the very large dining table.

Swallowing hard, you nodded and made your way over to Chen. "Er...thaks for saving me a seat...I guess." You muttered awkwardly as you sat down in the chair he had pulled out for you.

"No problem!" He grinned at you cheerfully. You just sat there staring holes into your empty plate.

"And...Dinner, is served!" Lay came walking out of the kitchen holding a large steaming plate. You sat up a little straighter in your seat trying to see what was for dinner.

Lay put the plate down to reveal what looked like lemon chicken. Hmm, not bad.  D.O followed with fried noodles and side dishes. 

"Thank you for the meal!!" All the boys chorused loudly. You giggled softly as you watched them dig in. Noticing something from the corner of your eye, you looked down at your own plate.

"You looked too busy watching those crazies over there to serve your self." Lay winked at you as he added some more food to your plate before leaving to go sit in his own seat.

You smiled softly and decided it would be polite if you ate, even though you weren't really in the mood for food.

"So, how is it?" Chen asked as he leaned towards you.

"How's what?" You asked as you popped some chicken in your mouth. He looked at you as you chewed. "Ommm...mmm mm." 

Chen chuckled as you made 'mmming' sounds to explain what you thought. You swallowed quickly and blushed. "Ha ha...sorry, where are my manners? It's great." You looked back down to your plate to avoid his piercing gaze while dabbing at your lips. 

"HA! Manners? Here?! That's unheard of..." Chen snorted as he sipped his water. You gave him a funny look, then turned to look at the others.

BOY was he ever right. EXO ate like pigs, with almost all the food already gone, and a whole lot of it spilled on the table.

Sehun and Kai were tossing bits of rice at each other, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol were desperately trying to clean up the water that they'd spilled.

Oh my goodness... You watched in dread. You quickly resumed eating in hopes that the faster you finish, the faster you could escape this chaos.

Unfortunately, it was too late.

"What the hell?!" Xuimin roared, causing you to snap your head up. There was a piece of chicken stuck to his forehead, slowly sliding down leaving a trail of sauce before plopping onto his plate. 

You cringed as he shot up. "Why you little immature f-"

"Minseok sit down!" Suho ordered him. Xuimin shot him a look, then his eyes flickered down to something on  the table. He snatched a handful of fried noodles.

Your eyes widened in horror. "Don't. You. Da-" Kris tried to warn but it was too late. He chucked them at Kai and nailed him square in the face.

"Ack!" Kai jumped back in surprise and ended up tipping over in his chair.

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Oh my god Kai!" Sehun roared in laughter, but his laughing ended abruptly when a bowl of kimchi smacked him in the face.

He too tipped over resulting in everyone going silent, whereas a moment ago the room had been bustling with noise. Suho slowly stood up and peered over the table, "S-Sehun? You okay?"

He jumped back in surprise when Sehun jumped back up. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled. Oh no....no, no, nono NO!

You ducked under the table as more food went flying while Kris and Suho tried to contain the situation, which wasn't exactly going well.

A small drop of liquid dripped on the tip of your nose and you looked up to find something had spilled on the table. You scooted back to avoid the cascade of coke that came from the table. In a feeble attempt to stay clean you stood up hoping to make it to the door. 

But of course, there wouldn't be any fun in this if you escaped, now would there?

You squealed as something whizzed by your head. Phew, that almost hit me...

"Ack!" You shrieked and fell onto the floor when the half empty plate of chicken slapped you in the chest.

NOW everyone was quiet. You sat there picking bits of chicken out of your hair and off your face. "Gee....Thanks a lot guys." You grumbled sarcastically and spat your sticky hair out of your mouth.

Everyone seemed to suddenly realize what happened at the same time. But surprisingly Kris was the first at your side. He pulled the tray off of your lap and tossed it to the side as he helped you stand. "Are you alright? You didn't get hurt, did you?" 

You blinked at him in shock at how sincere he was, "Um..uh..I.."

"OH MY GOSH LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" D.O yelled and ran over to you, followed by Lay. Before you could say anything, the two dragged you upstairs to get cleaned up. 

You glanced back to see Kris still standing there, watching you. You quickly turned back around, feeling your cheeks burning. Umma, appa...what am I going to do?

 

Helloooo my pretty EXOtics :) It's brigi_monster again! Welp, I hope you enjoyed that! I was SO distracted while writing this -__- Coraline was on T.V...and it was just sooo interesting :I (procrastinating...)  Anyway, I LOVED writing this :P Leave Foreveradancer and I a few comments, 'k guys? We love comments! ^_^ Peace out!

 

(And stay safe to anyone also being effected by the hurricane) <3